Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

corkie wrote: »
    Any body else want to play the spot the "S.U.B.S."?

Oh, I like it! I now have two bunny spies in my town. I think I need more decoys, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,471 ✭✭✭corkie

"Ya, I am a winner" - quote Barney

Screenshot_2013-08-24-12-11-57.png

Months of playing the long odds finally pay of. I wonder if i had saved the money instead would I still have the same amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,563 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

7 days till I can harvest my corn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Just started playing, username is stuchyg. Have senta few requests from names on here

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

"Ya, I am a winner" - quote Barney

Months of playing the long odds finally pay of. I wonder if i had saved the money instead would I still have the same amount.

It averages out over time. You'll win roughly the same amount over 100 bets if you only bet 99/1 as if you only bet 2/1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Anybody notice the conform-o-meter ratings drop in the last update? My Idolence, Consumerism and Gluttony ratings have all dropped half a star. I don't think I'll ever max it out.

Hate having multiples of the same buildings. And I'm finding the consumerism really hard to get 5 stars for. I had everything maxed out except for that, which was at 4 stars. Now they've all dropped again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Doesn't it usually do that when a new update with buildings is about to arrive?

humanji wrote: »

It does but I wouldn't have expected another update so soon. Really flying though the stuff now. Hopefully they bring in a few more bits for squid port.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Excuse my ignorance...but what is that?

• Advertisement

Nesie wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance...but what is that?

Reread this thread from here.

It's a site that use's hacks to give you donuts and other stuff for a fee. Don't use them. Must of the stuff used to be available for free if you know where to look.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

On average, how much money would you guys make a day?

Irish94 wrote: »

Too much :pac:

I have 13 million and fcuk all to spend it on. I don't want the magnifying glass etc because I don't like the look of them and also don't have the room. I stopped paying attention to how much I was taking in per day.

The more often you check in, the more you'll make. Sending everyone on 24 one hour tasks will earn you a lot more than sending everyone on one 24 hour task.

In my second game, I'm making between 5,000 and 10,000 per day but its only level 13. It's much more fun on the lower levels despite the lack of funds.

humanji wrote: »

It does do it with every update but normally the new items fill the meter back up again. I've gotten everything since the latest update bar Lady-Justice and my meter is still low.

I've just read a thread on TSTOTopix which makes it seem like the museum was supposed to go towards consumerism. But it still doesn't explain the gluttony and Idolence dropping. I don't wanna build anymore duplicates :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Irish94 wrote: »

between 70-100k each time I log in depending on how long since I last logged in.

Money farming is easy at any level, just buy houses, but it is ultimately pointless in this game tho because you eventually run out of things to buy.

The good things are only available for doughnuts, so actual cash farming is a little redundant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

wow...you guys have a LOT of money..most i ever had was 200k and that went on the last mission led purchase..I think I need to buy more blue houses...as there is a lot of stuff i havent got and am miles off getting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

wow...you guys have a LOT of money..most i ever had was 200k and that went on the last mission led purchase..I think I need to buy more blue houses...as there is a lot of stuff i havent got and am miles off getting

dont stress about it. the faster you buy the stuff the faster you will run out of stuff to save for. and then the game becomes a 100% drag just waiting for the next update.

the only reason I have a lot of houses is because I want to fill my spring field with houses to satisfy my weird ocd.

I've got almost 5 million saved now. Working really hard to getting the 6 million for the aspirational items. The latest update hit my balance bad.

I've never house farmed so there isn't really a need if you want to get large amounts or money. It's really only used to speed things up.

I'm taking my time with things recently. Not timing everything with updates and just progressing slowly. Still enjoyable though. I'm always behind with tasks and all but I'm not in a rush. I feel like the last few updates have certainly kept me busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Can anyone else not connect?

7ofBrian wrote: »

I'm able to connect ok.

• Advertisement

7ofBrian wrote: »

I can not connect either. I taught it was my system update on my nexus 7 causing problem because I just update before I couldn't connect. Tested it on my phone and same problem. Playing on android.

Yeah actually just tried there and now I get a server error message. Game must be down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Me too. It's hit and miss.

Hit or miss the last few days for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I just got a message saying "update, want want want" but since I don't have wifi I can't update!

Did nyone else get it?

gubbie wrote: »
    I just got a message saying "update, want want want" but since I don't have wifi I can't update!

Did nyone else get it?

By any chance have you not been playing for the last 6/7 days, that was when the last update landed for android in the app store.

Did nyone else get it?

Nothing for me. Checked in game and app store. I'm on iOS too, usually that gets them first.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Did nyone else get it?

Yes i got that and then when i tried to update it, it told me that it want available in my region/ or was it not compatible with my device.
    Well anyway i had to delete it and reinstall

The update is available.

2 premium items

Sherri & Terri -- 150 Donuts
    Robby The Automation -- 40 Donuts - 2% bonus

4 New decorations

Chalmer's 1979 onda - car -- $9800
    Minnow Pond -- $4500
    Camp Fire -- $2600
    World's Largest Zirconia -- $5000000

2 New Buildings
    Springfield High School with chalmers -- $232,500
    Springfield Knowledgeum -- $379,500

Regards
    John

• Advertisement

Sherri and Terri..... For 150 donuts. Surely they should just be normal characters?

Springfield high school too. Roughly the same size as the other school.

Worlds largest Zirconia too for $5m. Fairly small in size.

Edit: Sherri and Terri are the one character, rather than two separate.

Advertisement