Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i was saving for the sun sphere before buying the wax museum, WIN! :D

sun sphere stayed the same price the wax museum has dropped! Double win!!!

had money for the high school when it came in!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

That zirconia. I only almost reached enough for the aspirationals and now this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,471 ✭✭✭corkie

Updated my previous post with prices.

Lisa is suppose to start of the quest's, my lisa is doing her homework till around midnight.
    corkie wrote: »
    The update is available.

2 premium items

Sherri & Terri -- 150 Donuts
    Robby The Automation -- 40 Donuts - 2% bonus

4 New decorations

Chalmer's 1979 onda - car -- $9800
    Minnow Pond -- $4500
    Camp Fire -- $2600
    World's Largest Zirconia -- $5000000

2 New Buildings
    Springfield High School with chalmers -- $232,500
    Springfield Knowledgeum -- $379,500

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Lisa is suppose to start of the quest's, my lisa is doing her homework till around midnight.

Same for me, she's a slacker tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I'm pretty sure I paid over $200k for the high school.

Also, Lisa was on task in Krustyland and she still kicked off the build for me as soon as I logged in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Pretty sure the highschool cost me over 200k

TFK wrote: »
    Pretty sure the highschool cost me over 200k

Got my prices for buildings from here which doesn't include the level multiplier.
    Haven't confirmed them myself because lisa is doing her homework.

Found this on the tstoforum.
    B2NLN5K.jpg

Updated my previous post's to the correct price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

My Lisa was on a task in Krustyland too, and when I opened the app this evening, it just kicked off.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

If anyone visits my town, don't worry. Homer didn't blow up the power plant again. I've started to store everything so I can redesign. I'm doing it for two reasons.

1. I have no room for new stuff. The last few bits have been cramed in wherever they would fit. They don't have an actual place. All the building are being moved to the bottom left corner so I can keep earning as it's going to take a while to finish.

2. Speed. Only have a small bit cleared, probably a eight or so is my best guess but already the speed has improved big time. It's about ten times faster already. I had gotten the too many items warning about 6 times but kept ignoring it.

I'll post a map shot once done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Irish_Fisher

add me on the simpsons tapped out
    my username is oisinandre559:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

DubDJ wrote: »
    Check to make sure your origin account hasn't been signed out. If it has just sign back in and your Tapped Out will be restored.

tried that and it just keeps restarting on me. even when i go up a few levels from the start it restarts the next time i open it.

tried that and it just keeps restarting on me. even when i go up a few levels from the start it restarts the next time i open it.

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app? If on android you can empty the tapped out cache to see if that helps as well.

Screenshot_2013-09-04-12-30-43.png?n=182710096

Image taken on my phone, just barely fit it all in.

I was prompted to build the tooth chipper yesterday. Unfortunately not enough tickets though, still waiting to gain enough. Looks like it takes up a lot of land.

There's an App Store update for iOS users which brings the version up to 4.4.2. It's most likely just a bug fix however. Not sure if Android users received the same update but they've previously had one which brought them up to 4.4.1 so it's possible they'll receive the same update as iOS.

There's an App Store update for iOS users which brings the version up to 4.4.2. It's most likely just a bug fix however. Not sure if Android users received the same update but they've previously had one which brought them up to 4.4.1 so it's possible they'll receive the same update as iOS.

None yet for android, but we are always a few hours behind iOS updates.

New splash screen for Krustyland. That's about the only difference I've noticed. Don't see why it needed to be an App Store update.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

'Bout feckin' time I got something decent in the mystery box. Finally got Squeeky Voice Teen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

hmm, my quest for the squeaky voiced teen continues. Would love to find him and Hans Moleman in the mystery box someday

I have two squeaky voice teens because of that Krustyland glitch. Shame you can't trade items or something with other players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

djkeogh wrote: »
    hmm, my quest for the squeaky voiced teen continues. Would love to find him and Hans Moleman in the mystery box someday

I've got both for free but through donut savings. Pain in the face but they are handy and the extra value they earn especially in Krustyland is very handy.

Bootleg Chinese Simpsons Posters!
    The second and third posters are extremely disturbing. :eek:

Edit: Pics removed from the thread because of the above.

From this site.

Bootleg Chinese Simpsons Posters!

[SNIP]

From this site.

The second and third posters are extremely disturbing. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    New splash screen for Krustyland. That's about the only difference I've noticed. Don't see why it needed to be an App Store update.

For those on android, it's not a new splash screen, it's the exact same purple one that's been on android since the start of the kl update

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Just started this game
    Profil: Kitaaz

Has anyone else's Krustyland bus stop changed? Mine has a blue roof now which wasn't there before. My wife hasn't got it, though. The only difference between our games is that I've finished the hotel and she hasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

It changes as your meter goes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Just started playing this the other day do you need to sign up to origin or sumthin to keep going in it

Just started playing this the other day do you need to sign up to origin or sumthin to keep going in it

Yes you need to sign into origin to guarantee that your game gets saved to their server. It's also has the benefit of been able to visit friends towns.

Instructions here on how to sign up.

The instructions above are for iOS but android should be similar.

• Advertisement

You don't HAVE to sign up for Origin but you do get bonus donuts for doing so and, more importantly, your game is saved in the cloud so if you ever lose your device you can retrieve your game by logging in.

Advertisement