Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Finally after months of hard earning I've reached $6,000,000 and just bought the three aspirational buildings. Now to start saving another 5 million for the diamond. :)
    kOhr9Hd.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,471 ✭✭✭corkie

Patty And Selma due in tomorrow's update. See TSTOnews

patty_selma5.gif

I sent all my characters on 24 hour tasks at nine, so will have to wait till then to enjoy the update.

This thread has been quite the last five days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Hopefully they are not like Sherri and Terri and counted as one character.

I'm still doing the other tasks while re-designing the town.

corkie wrote: »
    Patty And Selma due in tomorrow's update. See TSTOnews

patty_selma5.gif

I sent all my characters on 24 hour tasks at nine, so will have to wait till then to enjoy the update.

This thread has been quite the last five days.

Where is the source coming from though? They've been rumoured for a long time now. Just hope they don't offer them at a premium.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Where is the source coming from though? They've been rumoured for a long time now. Just hope they don't offer them at a premium.

Source is on spAnser site, he usually doesn't post update info unless it is confirmed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I just finished level 34's tasks today. I quite enjoyed this level compared to some previous ones.

In Krustyland I'm saving for the Tooth Chipper!

Vojera wrote: »
    I just finished level 34's tasks today. I quite enjoyed this level compared to some previous ones.

In Krustyland I'm saving for the Tooth Chipper!

I've just three tasks left, if I don't fall asleep too early I'll be able to get all three finished by tomorrow. So nice timing. Also just finished building the toothchipper a while ago. Took over a week with collecting enough tickets and the massive 5 day build time.

Patty & Selma Update due today!

DMV -- $80,000 (excluding level multiplier)
    dmv_menu.png

Spinster City Apartments -- $130,500 (excluding level multiplier) -- Unlocks Patty and Selma
    spinstercityapartments_menu.png

Stu's Disco -- 180 Donuts -- With Disco Stu
    stusdisco_menu.png

Pet Shop -- 90 Donuts
    springfieldpetshop_menu.png

Also two Popsicle decorations for $8,300 each
    And the DMV limo for 50 donuts.

+ Jub Jub -- (unknown cost - Probably comes with the Pet Shop).
    unlock_jubjub.png

Homer & Marge starts of the quests.
    but they don't have to be free to do so.

Source of info and pictures TSTOnews.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Hopefully they are not like Sherri and Terri and counted as one character.
    They are not, looking at the quest lines they can be sent on separate tasks.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

How many stores do you need to get four stars on the consumer rating?

What stores other than Kwick-E-Mart add to the rating?

Mars Bar wrote: »
    How many stores do you need to get four stars on the consumer rating?

What stores other than Kwick-E-Mart add to the rating?

At level 34 you need 24 stores to get 5 stars, do not know how many for 4 stars.

A list of building's that add to your rating can be found here.

• Advertisement

Looking forward to this update, but at the same time the game is getting hard to manage. The character list just keeps getting bigger and so do the buildings. I'm coking very close to running out of space to place them.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I have loads of land left to buy but not enough money!

There really needs to be an Age Of Empires type town call coz it's tough work trying to find all of the characters to set their tasks. I can only imagine what it's like for those spaced out towns!

I only send out the prompted tasks now, along with a few random one's. That means I only have to click on the task book and it brings me to the important people.

Got the update a while ago. Anybody been kicked off the sever and now it's saying your other device didn't save? Also had to re sign in to Origin.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,563 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Disco stu! Now that's something I gotta spend donuts on ooooh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Urgh I wanna re-design my town but I have so much stuff all over the place, it's far more effort than it's worth to do it.

I started but got bored and annoyed

DubDJ wrote: »
    Got the update a while ago. Anybody been kicked off the sever and now it's saying your other device didn't save? Also had to re sign in to Origin.

Not this time, but it has happened to me before. If you don't have another device just continue to load your town. It'll be fine.

Not this time, but it has happened to me before. If you don't have another device just continue to load your town. It'll be fine.

Yeah I done that and all was fine luckily. Pretty long build time for the start of a task.

Yeah! Although I'm glad in a way because buying the Spinster Apartments cleaned me out, so at least it'll give me a chance to save for the DMV :)

So chub chub actually comes with one task, flick tongue which is 12 hours. First character who's an animal that has a task.

• Advertisement

No way! I was actually saying to my OH yesterday that I'd love the pet shop but couldn't justify it for a character that has no tasks. Tempted now!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭RomanGod

Level 35 checking in

Just bought the Knowledgarium and the Duff Pavilion

Another weird thing from the level 34 update. Sherri & Terri are actually counted as one character. So when they're walking around they never split up and when you click on them they are sent on the same task together. Is strange as any other double characters that were added weren't the same. Maybe it's because they're twins, which makes me wonder if Patty and Selma will be the same?

I actually doubt they'll be like Sherri and Terri.

I think the reason Sherri and Terri are together is because in the series you never see them apart or doing things separately (as far as I remember, anyway).

Patti and Selma have had lots of separate stories (e.g. Selma dating Principal Skinner, which I imagine will be part of the level storyline, and Patti getting engaged to a female golfer), so I'm thinking they'll have a task or two together but have their own things too, like Rodd and Todd.

At least that's what I'm telling myself because I really want them to be separate! :)

Patty and Selma are separate characters.

Although they have 3 long tasks each which are the same, and three different!
    What I don't know is if when you send one of them on a long task does the other have to do the same task.

More on there tasks here! -- (tstogame.com link)

Speaking of joint tasks, does anyone else think it's weird that you can send Grandpa Simpson to babysit but don't need to send Bart and Lisa too, or you can send Kent Brockman to play cards with Krusty, but Krusty doesn't have to go with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Speaking of joint tasks, does anyone else think it's weird that you can send Grandpa Simpson to babysit but don't need to send Bart and Lisa too, or you can send Kent Brockman to play cards with Krusty, but Krusty doesn't have to go with him?

Ah it's not like he'd know anyway :D

Ha, that's exactly what I was telling myself

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

Just started playing there a few days ago. ferrioxide36 is my username if anyone wants to gimme an add for the bonuses and stuff. Would also welcome any noobie tips but it seems fairly straightforward so far.

• Advertisement

Jericho. wrote: »
    Just started playing there a few days ago. ferrioxide36 is my username if anyone wants to gimme an add for the bonuses and stuff. Would also welcome any noobie tips but it seems fairly straightforward so far.

Don't spend your donuts to speed up tasks. They are few and far between.

Don't waste your money on random decorations. It is in short supply early on.

Other than that, their isn't a lot that you won't figure out yourself.

Advertisement