Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

How do I add peoples neighbourhoods on this? Do i need email addresses or usernames?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,471 ✭✭✭corkie

The_B_Man wrote: »
    How do I add peoples neighbourhoods on this? Do i need email addresses or usernames?

There is a list of active players usernames in this thread here

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Haven't been able to play in 3 days. It crashes before I can. This is the kind of thing that could break my addiction!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 vladicaris

This game is only good for large mobile screen,my is to small :(

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

My game has been quitting to home screen for the past 2 days, I get a few character out on jobs every now and again. Its messing up my storyline as I am just putting everyone on 24 hr tasks.

Only upside is I won't fly through this update :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

corkie wrote: »
    There is a list of active players usernames in this thread here

cool thanks.
    my ID is eoinzyD24 if you wanna update the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

DubDJ wrote: »
    I'd say there will be, I've started to save tickets to buy land and there seems to be a lot of it. Plenty of room for a lot more buildings.

I hope so. I've been buying up land myself. May as well space things out, and anyway the Tooth Chipper is MASSIVE. It took up all the spare space I had. Still two days left in your build.

The_B_Man wrote: »
    cool thanks.
    my ID is eoinzyD24 if you wanna update the list.

We are not currently maintaining the list! Watch the thread around Halloween's social event for a new list.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Mine is slow to connect, but it always connects.

Hate how they don't tell you that you finished a quest line.

hoodwinked wrote: »
    just got an 148mb update there on my ipad, whats that about anyone know? :eek: (not on ios7)

Oddly, I just got a similar one, 150mb and an App Store Update.

Was working fine earlier and haven't seen any change.

• Advertisement

Screenshot_2013-09-19-20-03-08.png

I got inspiration for this from user shelfcleaner. It is my new Springfield Park.

Extra Cash Tip!

If you visit the other Springfield and quickly go to the Squidport, you will find sideshow bob there. You can keep going in and out of it to catch him multiple times.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 vladicaris

I can't play any game on my android,all game lags .. Can't solve problem..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

vladicaris wrote: »
    I can't play any game on my android,all game lags .. Can't solve problem..

Buying an iphone will prob help!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,631 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Not able to get into the game since yesterday on ios. Anyone else the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

been working fine for me this morning on the iPad. Just updating to iOS7 now and will try it again afterwards

faceman wrote: »
    Not able to get into the game since yesterday on ios. Anyone else the same?

Couldn't get on yesterday morning but otherwise it's been fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

My Tooth Chipper is finally complete! Phew, can't believe it was five days!

EDIT: Also, access has been hit and miss for me on android too. There have been times where I can get in fine but my wife can't and vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

What's the Halloween social gonna be?

Pre-Halloween Update has landed!

21969-1.jpg

My characters are on task for another approx 2 hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

corkie wrote: »
    Pre-Halloween Update has landed!

21969-1.jpg

My characters are on task for another approx 2 hours!

First task is Lisa to read the Tapped Out Forum. It takes 4 hours. :)

• Advertisement

Don't waste donuts on the update!

It's only an in game announcement for Halloween Oct 1st and the Season Premiere coming this week.

See here for full dialogue (Spoilers) or visit the first link in my signature.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Better be something good as it is a big update.

Heh, logged in and got the update. Went to start. Lisa is in Krustyland.... so I decided I'll do it later. Put my phone down and no more than 30 seconds later got a notice saying Lisa had finished :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Have Lisa off browsing now. Will be finished just before midnight, do I wait or face the 6:30am start tomorrow with a good nights sleep....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,631 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Still can't get into game. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I haven't had any problems at all recently with getting into the game. Just logged out a minute ago and was on Tapped Out for about 15 minutes. Running iOS 7 on the iPhone 5.

Really looking forward to the Halloween updates. Love the episodes so can't wait for the official update to hit. Episode tie in is nothing special. Won't ruin it with spoilers but you can find details on TSTOTopix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

on android, nexus7

last 2 140mb updates I've gotten have made the pixels in game larger than normal.

in that when i select a task for a character, some of the box doesn't display properly.

anyone else experience this?

kaimera wrote: »
    on android, nexus7

last 2 140mb updates I've gotten have made the pixels in game larger than normal.

in that when i select a task for a character, some of the box doesn't display properly.

anyone else experience this?

Running fine on my Nexus 7 - Android 4.3. Maybe a game uninstall and reinstall needed for you. (Make sure to clear data on the app before you uninstall)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

down 4 donuts.. must have accidently spent some on speeding up a blue house (while harvesting my house farm) :( I have the extra prompt and all

such a ballache how hard they are to come by later in the game

• Advertisement

Finally got beyond the spinning donut screen this morning. There was a 150mb update to wait for tho! Working again. Way behind now as a result. :(

Advertisement