Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

gmt76, active multiple times every day. Please add me to the list!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Yep. Still active on tsto, if not so much on boards at the mo. Thesis is complete, and I don't need the procrastination distraction!! :)

Anyone else have an 'unclearable' bit of rubbish in their Springfield, btw? I've a barrell that just won't quit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

endacl wrote: »
    Yep. Still active on tsto, if not so much on boards at the mo. Thesis is complete, and I don't need the procrastination distraction!! :)

Anyone else have an 'unclearable' bit of rubbish in their Springfield, btw? I've a barrell that just won't quit...

i was just coming on here to ask?i got no donuts from it yet either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

just won the balloon pop 5 donuts too - so back to 60 odd. Dont think I can save much more then this, so recommendations on a purchase? Im thinking a character; hans moleman, kearney or bumblebee man by the looks of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 39,564 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Moleman. If only for his 24 he task animation

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Is it stuck between two plots of land? If so you've to buy the other plot to free it up. If it's just sitting there then I've no idea! Maybe hide it behind a building?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,471 ✭✭✭corkie

Cork_girl wrote: »
    I'm teca55 and on level 32. Hit with so many new purchases in last few days - how the heck can you earn enough to buy them all!!

I would hold off on buying anything until you see if you need in game cash to start of the Halloween Event!

Is this the bug where you can repeatedly clean up the same piece of trash?
    Wossack wrote: »
    just won the balloon pop 5 donuts too - so back to 60 odd. Dont think I can save much more then this, so recommendations on a purchase? Im thinking a character; hans moleman, kearney or bumblebee man by the looks of it..

Before you spend it, you might want to wait and see if there is any limited Halloween items you might like to get.

TSTO Halloween Event due to start tomorrow 1st October!

If your active or plan to be for this event, post your origin id in this thread!
    (optionally post what level your at and if you have KL and SP quest's completed)

So people can manage there friends list.

TSTOHalloween2013.jpg

PDF format of the list on dropbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I'd be inclined to hold on spending your donuts to see if any tasty limited time items pop up next week for halloween. I've only got 14 donuts saved up since spending the pot on Professor Frink a few months ago. Not likely to have a quantity worthy of buying anything myself. Thinking Arnie Pye is my next must have character as it stands though.

I'm torn on whether I'm excited about getting back into visiting friends towns again every day

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

yea I'll hold off on any spending for the time being

Im active also btw- IGN: wossack
    though friends list needs a serious culling

• Registered Users Posts: 39,564 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ya worth waiting alright. If this update is as painful as whacking day was and if something like the snake rocks/logs are available then they would be worth the donut investment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

sundodger52 still here. Level 35 KL and SP complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Badgehowlin Level 35. KL and SP completed
    On Mon-friday mutiple times mostly.
    Weekends are a differnt story. Life get in the way. but on it at least once

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

domhever - Level 35, everything complete and waiting to spend my 1.1m in cash on something. If there is nothing to spend on in the halloween update I might splash out on the escalator to nowhere. I am on there several times a day.

Edit: Just sent a load of friend requests to people who have posted user names in the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

Dsane1 still active!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

welshbeano level 35 very active

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Active player L35
    MrsFlushdraw

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Albas

Laurahjkl lvl35

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭cython

cython456, only level 8 but only started last week too

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kearylicious

Hi! Active player here, Kearylicious, on level 33 at moment. Really looking forward to this Halloween event!

cython wrote: »
    cython456, only level 8 but only started last week too

Welcome to the game and to this thread!

TSTO Halloween Event due to start today - 1st October!

If your active or plan to be for this event, post your origin id in this thread!
    (optionally post what level your at and if you have KL and SP quest's completed)

So people can manage there friends list.

TSTOHalloween2013.jpg

PDF format of the list on dropbox.

Happy Halloween Tapping to everyone!

I hope there is some nice treats in store in the update and a big
    Thank You

in advance to all my friends who will be visiting my town and increasing my candy count.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Forgot to add earlier I'm level 35 (faceman101)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

ferrioxide36 is me. Only level 13 but active.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Reddzer2002

reddzer2002

level 35 and very active.

Squidport is finished and working on krustyland.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

xwave8000 please add! Level 35, finished squidport and almost done with krustyland!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

What time is this kicking off. Im logged in but to tasks for me to do yet...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

What time is this kicking off. Im logged in but to tasks for me to do yet...

I'm imagine it kicks off US Time, prob noon US Time, so around 6pm our time, I'd guess...

My username is lockie83406 although I'm only at Level 16 but flying through it after a 6 month stop in play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Aldz23

Active player lvl 35 - Aldair707

Update has hit the servers but not the app stores yet!

Spoilers available on Topix and the original source on reddit.

CYZB1yg.png

Possibility of more land, that nearly everyone is looking for, a new ride for KrustyLand and item for Squidport!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Seeing as the update is so close I'm gonna avoid the spoilers this time and see what's coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Update is available now on iOS.

Advertisement