Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

keano_afc wrote: »
    So you're telling me I've to look at that mist for a month?

You get used to it quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Quick question, does using a gremlin in a neighbour's town take their goo, or just give you an amount of it? I don't want to be stealing from others (I'm far too nice for that :D )

Oh and for the record, I'm still playing. My username is sadegfeargrg (and I'm sorry about the annoying to type username, but Origin gave it to me by default for some reason) and I'm level 35 with Krustyland and Squidport.

Are people completely clearing out their neighbours list and starting over with the new list here?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,472 ✭✭✭corkie

Handy guide for all things Halloween and GOO!
    This chart shows how much GOO you will need by the end of each day to get everything by November 7th

GOOChart.png

The above chart found on this tstoforum.

To humanji
    I don't think your actually stealing there goo, If your friend taps the gremlin, you both get 2 Goo, If it goes un tapped you get 4 goo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 humpysomething

Find it amusing how the characters can be possessed by the ghosts! I have two Flanders now and if I tap him, it just brings me to Banner and Flanders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Foggy.nelson

Hey just getting back into tapped out after a few months of having no device to play on.. username is donnachers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

how do you delete your neighbours that are not playing anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

For some reason my app (ios) keeps crashing when I try to access Krustyland.. haven't been able to access it all day.

how do you delete your neighbours that are not playing anymore?

If your on android, you need to use the Origin PC/MAC app to manage your friends list. Visit www.origin.com and download the app!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Cork_girl wrote: »
    For some reason my app (ios) keeps crashing when I try to access Krustyland.. haven't been able to access it all day.

Did you clear the memory. I had something like this on my android.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Potatoeman wrote: »
    Did you clear the memory. I had something like this on my android.

I don't think that is possible on ios?

• Advertisement

The maximum amount of gremlins you can have in your town at one time is 10.

Information from Topix

EA must have learned from the whacking day egg bugs, not to allow to many at one go.

That rules out budding up, unless your both active at the same time and can collect the gremlins so your friend can leave you more.

No point to having a friends list like whacking day. I suggest as the event progress, you give gremlins to friends who have low goo counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

corkie wrote: »
    The maximum amount of gremlins you can have in your town at one time is 10.

Information from Topix

EA must have learned from the whacking day egg bugs, not to allow to many at one go.

That rules out budding up, unless your both active at the same time and can collect the gremlins so your friend can leave you more.

No point to having a friends list like whacking day. I suggest as the event progress, you give gremlins to friends who have low goo counts.

Releasing 10 for you now

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Arrrgh, it's all misty. Looking forward to starting though! Hopefully will get used to the mist in time!

-orourkel

corkie wrote: »
    Handy guide for all things Halloween and GOO!

GOOChart.png

The above chart found on this tstoforum.

To humanji
    I don't think your actually stealing there goo, If your friend taps the gremlin, you both get 2 Goo, If it goes un tapped you get 4 goo.

This chart would be really useful on the first post of this thread to make it easy located. Mods.....?

KevIRL wrote: »
    Releasing 10 for you now

Returned 6 in your direction. It's all i had at the time! If i have more later when your timer resets. I will try to send you more.

Simpsons Attic

Not sure if people have noticed but each day this week you collect a piece of the Homer Strongman skin. Then on Sunday if you answer a trivia question correctly you get the skin. The question is related to this weeks Simpsons episode aired in the States on Sunday
    What item of Moe's does Homer covet in this season's Treehouse of Horrors episode?

Choices
    An Emerald Ring
    A Sapphire Tie Clip
    A Ruby Nipple-Stud

Answer
    An Emerald Ring

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I am kinda enjoying this ghost tapping! Love how you haunt the buildings too. I can't wait until a few more of my friends start the Halloween stuff, only about 10 active at the moment.

TFK wrote: »
    I am kinda enjoying this ghost tapping! Love how you haunt the buildings too. I can't wait until a few more of my friends start the Halloween stuff, only about 10 active at the moment.
    Yeah, I kind of find it relaxing. Maybe it's because I love Halloween. Or maybe it's because it takes a day or two before I'm swearing at the screen and I get RSI in my fingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

humanji wrote: »
    Yeah, I kind of find it relaxing. Maybe it's because I love Halloween. Or maybe it's because it takes a day or two before I'm swearing at the screen and I get RSI in my fingers.

Yeah, maybe it is manageable at the moment with only a handful of people involved lol

• Registered Users Posts: 31,890 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

faceman has too many friends and humanji is ignoring me :( :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Finally got in this evening after an hour of trying. Got to complete the building, clicked on friends and just getting spinning donut since :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

This event is off to a flying start! I was halfway through whacking day when I found this thread and all my neighboureenos. Thanks to all who haunt me and drop gremlins, and a special mention to john (Corkie) who saves me hunting down info.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Strange, you're not showing up for me.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mars Bar wrote: »

I'll be your friend, lockie83406

humanji wrote: »
    Strange, you're not showing up for me.

I cancelled the request and sent it again
    Loughc wrote: »
    I'll be your friend, lockie83406

Sent ya a request!

Bug fix update today! Oct 2nd!

Report on reddit there is an update due to fix some bugs.

I forgot to say, i have passed the 1,000 goo mark, only 250 more to the next prize!

Woo 10 donuts and a homer skin incoming this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Still waiting for my first build to finish :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I just got a donut from a haunted building, woo!

Also, have ye noticed that some buildings get unique ghosts when haunted? So far I've seen them on Moe's, the library and the power plant. Keep an eye out for them!

• Advertisement

I just got 30 donuts in the mystery box! Perfect timing! :D

Advertisement