Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Just noticed its possible to go into minus gremlins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Waiting on the build, fecking 24 hour build before we can get into it!

I'll be adding a few more from the list, I'm Nially88. Also reckon I've a fair ould cull at hand too!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I cancelled the request and sent it again

Still not seeing anything. I had this problem before. Sometimes it just wouldn't let me add people.
    Vojera wrote: »
    I just got a donut from a haunted building, woo!

Also, have ye noticed that some buildings get unique ghosts when haunted? So far I've seen them on Moe's, the library and the power plant. Keep an eye out for them!

The prison also has one.

Is today's update 459mb, or has something gone terribly wrong for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

My update is 181.4MB all 112 of them

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mars Bar wrote: »

Sent ya a request!

Accepted! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Hi folks, I'm active at steve_r_ire.

My friends list is currently full but I'll try and cull it this evening so it only has active people.

The fog is a lot more relevant when the ghosts are floating around. The haunted buildings are very well done.

What characters have "goo" task - Burns, Nelson??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

marge, and most all the kids can go trick'or'treating (with cool costumes)

oh, graveyards from last years halloween special summon ghosts :) Both normal, and Pet Cemetaries summon 8 every ~9-10hrs iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

So should we tap the gremlins that are running around our towns or not

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So should we tap the gremlins that are running around our towns or not

Tap them and ye both get 2 GOO, don't tap it and your friend gets 4 GOO. Your better believe your friends are tapping yours (that sounded weird!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

do the gremlins make your good count drop? sorry if its been asked before :o

• Advertisement

hoodwinked wrote: »
    do the gremlins make your good count drop? sorry if its been asked before :o

No. Others people gremlins don't steal your Goo as such. If you tap on them you get 2 Goo and so does your friend, if you don't tap on them they bring back 4 Goo back to whoever sent them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Loughc wrote: »
    No. Others people gremlins don't steal your Goo as such. If you tap on them you get 2 Goo and so does your friend, if you don't tap on them they bring back 4 Goo back to whoever sent them :)

How long do the run around for before they bring back 4, if you don't tap?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Cork_girl wrote: »
    How long do the run around for before they bring back 4, if you don't tap?!

4 hours. So put them out when people are asleep for the best value :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Vojera wrote: »
    4 hours. So put them out when people are asleep for the best value :P

Ah ok - it's a little confusing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Cork_girl wrote: »
    Ah ok - it's a little confusing!

The bottom line is that you will always benefit from sending people your gremlins. How much just depends on whether they're tapped or not. But you can't lose out or waste them: you're guaranteed at least two goos from each of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Just accepted a number of friend requests and added ones from the list also.

also was it already on the thread but if you have the cemetery and pet cemetery from last years event they generate ghosts every 10 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bu11pup

Rascal77 level 35.Active

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Only logged in and fully activated the Halloween storyline at around 11.50pm last night. Thanks to TSTOTopix I knew there were unique items that needed to be collected each day so just managed to get the ring of fire for Homer.

Really loving this update. There's so much content and it's so complicated it will keep me busy for weeks. :D Although I hate the need to keep visiting friends for small amounts of Goo. It takes well over an hour and you gather just a few.

One thing I'm curious about, in the character menu Kodos and Maude's Ghost are listed as available but going through the update I can't see any mention of them. Maybe they'll be released as a free gift at Halloween?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Those items in the attic, do you actually collect them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,472 ✭✭✭corkie

DubDJ wrote: »
    One thing I'm curious about, in the character menu Kodos and Maude's Ghost are listed as available but going through the update I can't see any mention of them. Maybe they'll be released as a free gift at Halloween?

Maude's Ghost and Kodo's get unlocked in the Halloween Quests. I have Maude's Ghost at this stage already. Playing since it came available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

corkie wrote: »
    Handy guide for all things Halloween and GOO!

GOOChart.png

The above chart found on this tstoforum.

To humanji
    I don't think your actually stealing there goo, If your friend taps the gremlin, you both get 2 Goo, If it goes un tapped you get 4 goo.
    Just checking, but by the end of today. I need 542 to be on course?

Have 475 now so if I'm right, I'm a little ahead of where I need to be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Sraw

donnomis1 level 35 and active
    Would be handy to get a few more people on my friends list who are active. To many on it at the moment who aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Have loads of inactive players on my list, it's such a pain. How do I delete them? I'm on android.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Kablamo! wrote: »
    Have loads of inactive players on my list, it's such a pain. How do I delete them? I'm on android.

Was trying it myself. Logged into origin on my tablet and still no idea what to do. So many inactive players its unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

rorymurphyjnr Level 35 Active

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

believe you have to do so via the origin application on a desktop/laptop pc. Im gonna cull mine over the weekend methinks - probably using the goo gauge under each persons name to see who's active - so get your fortune teller built! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 31,890 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Wossack wrote: »
    believe you have to do so via the origin application on a desktop/laptop pc. Im gonna cull mine over the weekend methinks - probably using the goo gauge under each persons name to see who's active - so get your fortune teller built! :p

Yeah I've been trying to cull people who don't have KL or Squidport half built anyway. The goo thing is gonna be way handier!

Kablamo! wrote: »
    Was trying it myself. Logged into origin on my tablet and still no idea what to do. So many inactive players its unreal.

Go to the Origin logo within the Simpsons game as if you're going to add a friend, go to friends, then my friends, go to the person you want to remove, click on their name, then profile.

On their profile click on the plus sign, from here you can either remove friend or block.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

how are people getting goo so fast? i've been tapping ghosts and haunting and laying gremlins all day and i'm on like only on 250~

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

I'm Level 35 and play this game quite actively and I've already added a few on here so please feel free to add me if you wish.

andyredmond1981

Advertisement