Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

DubDJ wrote: »
    Only logged in and fully activated the Halloween storyline at around 11.50pm last night. Thanks to TSTOTopix I knew there were unique items that needed to be collected each day so just managed to get the ring of fire for Homer.

Really loving this update. There's so much content and it's so complicated it will keep me busy for weeks. :D Although I hate the need to keep visiting friends for small amounts of Goo. It takes well over an hour and you gather just a few.

One thing I'm curious about, in the character menu Kodos and Maude's Ghost are listed as available but going through the update I can't see any mention of them. Maybe they'll be released as a free gift at Halloween?

Considering that you need just 271 goo per day and there is 800 a day available from visiting friends alone this will be quite easy compared to say whacking day.

Or you can visit less friends to make it last longer

Well this is positive.

After getting the last prize with 10K Goo. You can get a chance to win free donuts for every 2000 goo thereafter

l5iWEHk.png

Free donuts hmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

origin name electronige lev 27 pls add me im on it all the time .

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

also please add KittyPot and Rashbag :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Loughc wrote: »
    Go to the Origin logo within the Simpsons game as if you're going to add a friend, go to friends, then my friends, go to the person you want to remove, click on their name, then profile.

On their profile click on the plus sign, from here you can either remove friend or block.

I don't see this, you sure this is on android?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Please also add my wife to your friends list username : hilaryfurphy leve 35 sp and kl
    Thanks for all the requests today for me navan-garyf

Be warned also the goo doesnt auto collect when you visit friends the same way cash and XP does. If you tap ghosts, buildings and then go to move to another down you may lose out on some of your goo

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

KevIRL wrote: »
    Be warned also the goo doesnt auto collect when you visit friends the same way cash and XP does. If you tap ghosts, buildings and then go to move to another down you may lose out on some of your goo
    Really? Oh bugger it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,472 ✭✭✭corkie

Reached the 2000 goo mark!

Screenshot_2013-10-03-18-47-53.png

To KevIRL: -

Have you collected all the prizes already? Or did you get the picture of someone who has unlimited donuts (hacked game).

October 3rd Update According to spanser it just more bug/quest fixes.

corkie wrote: »

To KevIRL: -

Have you collected all the prizes already? Or did you get the picture of someone who has unlimited donuts (hacked game).

God no, I'm only on 1500 goo, I dont hack or cheat

Got the picture elsewhere.

Definitely going to be a LOT easier to complete than whacking day was though. And potential to get a decent few donuts at the end along with the 10 donuts we know are coming Sunday. Apparently there is also a 0.1% chance of getting a donut from clicking a ghost/gremlin/haunted house.

Nice to have the chance to get a good few free donuts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

You sure? I was just leaving and it seemed to be collecting.

You can get donuts when tapping ghosts!

26683-1.jpg

I used my hover when I released ghost from the mausoleum and I got 1 donuts.

To people asking how come some people have a high goo count.

1. I rushed the first build task.
    2. I bought one all the ghost generators (cemeteries etc)
    3. I have now approx 70 friends that are now Halloween Activated (out my hundred) and visit them all.
    4. On a few times per day as well to collect the ghosts.
    5. Used the ghost trick in friends towns and can tap six ghosts instead of five.
    6. Haunted a building that's already haunted and get 2 goo instead of the 1 goo.

Warning! No 6 above is nolonger available, tapping a haunted building in a friends town now unhaunts it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

ghost trick? 'splain!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Anyone else having problems connecting to server this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

daisy123 wrote: »

Took about 10 minutes to connect and got booted after five seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Jerrica

PeteIRL1981, only level 24 but getting there!!

Haunted a building that's already haunted and get 2 goo instead of the 1 goo.

Ah now, dont go encouraging people to do this. It just means less buildings haunted in your town if everyone starts doing it

daisy123 wrote: »

Its really acting the knob tonight

Wossack wrote: »
    ghost trick? 'splain!

If you tap four ghosts and then on your last tap find two or more ghost very close together and very quickly tap them. You get 6 (or more) taps. I have only managed the 6 taps but there is reports of people getting more.

27 million goo away from the first community prize - the church of lard land

• Advertisement

27 million goo away from the first community prize - the church of lard land

You got there before me!

26685-1.jpg

Will we get the first prize tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

So have just started this task. What's the story with gremlins? Do we plant them in other towns like we did with the eggs?

Is there a list this time?

So have just started this task. What's the story with gremlins? Do we plant them in other towns like we did with the eggs?

Is there a list this time?

No list as there is not really a need for one, for many reasons already cover in the thread. Have a read of some of my earlier posts for example this one!

There is a great guide on the TSTOforum about all things goo!

Or check out Topix in my signature for more information.

Welcome back to the game "DeiseMum"? Your still on my friends list but I was watching you to see if you would be active.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Still active anyway (cabrwab)

Actaully enjoying the ghost squishing!

Global count has passed 1billion but no prize :(

Warning! We can no longer get a second haunt bonus.
    You can get donuts when tapping ghosts!

26683-1.jpg

I used my hover when I released ghost from the mausoleum and I got 1 donuts.

To people asking how come some people have a high goo count.

1. I rushed the first build task.
    2. I bought one all the ghost generators (cemeteries etc)
    3. I have now approx 70 friends that are now Halloween Activated (out my hundred) and visit them all.
    4. On a few times per day as well to collect the ghosts.
    5. Used the ghost trick in friends towns and can tap six ghosts instead of five.
    6. Haunted a building that's already haunted and get 2 goo instead of the 1 goo.

Warning! No 6 above is nolonger available, tapping a haunted building in a friends town now unhaunts it.

When visiting friends towns, make sure you have collected all the goo before leaving. The game doesn't automatically collect goo, like it does with money.

I think, I just got another donut from tapping ghost in a friends town. But my Nexus 7 died just after I heard homer say "Premium Currency". I will find out in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Simpsons' Attic stuff
    Did i miss out on the weights yesterday. I could not find them any where in my town last night. And today i cant find the vest and boots.

In case you haven't seen it yet (and it's slightly related to this game) here's Guillermo del Toro's Simpsons intro for Treehouse of Horror XXIV:

Simpsons' Attic stuff
    Did i miss out on the weights yesterday. I could not find them any where in my town last night. And today i cant find the vest and boots.
    Is that repeated each week, or is there a new collection next week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

http://tstoforum.com/thread/5302/
    Simpsons' Attic
    One of the neat, new things about this update it something called the Simpsons "Attic." You can access it by clicking on the Simpsons house, and it will give you a prize every day for the next five days.

Sounds like its only for this week only, but im sure Corkie can tell us for def!

Is anyone elses game freezing all the time? Have to shut it down and reopen it again

Advertisement