Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

http://tstoforum.com/thread/5302/
    Simpsons' Attic
    One of the neat, new things about this update it something called the Simpsons "Attic." You can access it by clicking on the Simpsons house, and it will give you a prize every day for the next five days.

Sounds like its only for this week only, but im sure Corkie can tell us for def!

Is anyone elses game freezing all the time? Have to shut it down and reopen it again

I cant seem to access those items in the attic, they are unlocked but they cant be removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

They aren't really standalone items but more of a build up to a homer skin that will Complete on Sunday

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

How do you operate that ghost hoover thing (or whatever the 1250 goo prize thing is)?

Edit: Never mind, I got it, top right corner of the screen in the ghost inventory bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

5starpool wrote: »
    How do you operate that ghost hoover thing (or whatever the 1250 goo prize thing is)?

Edit: Never mind, I got it, top right corner of the screen in the ghost inventory bit.

Does it work for you.

Doesnt work for me. I still have to tap the bittle feckers.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭BigBabyTaylor

gobl91 for anyone that doesnt have full friends list. Level 34 and Trying to get as much goo as possible and will be haunting buildings daily etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I think at least 50% of my friends list are inactive now so I'll get around to clearing it out and firing out invites to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I plan on waiting a few days and seeing who's inactive. Then clearing them out. Seems like this event won't require as much dedication as past ones, which I'm glad to see. If you miss a day or two it won't make too much of a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,891 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yeah I'm waiting until after the weekend to do my clear out.
    I have a busy weekend so not much tapping for me unfortunately. I'll try and get on when I can on the sly!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

corkie wrote: »
    You got there before me!

26685-1.jpg

Will we get the first prize tonight?

Am I the only one reading that as we'll get the first prize upon reaching 5 billion?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Loughc wrote: »
    Am I the only one reading that as we'll get the first prize upon reaching 5 billion?

Yeah I assumed the same myself. It's a low target to reach over the space of 5 weeks. So didnt make sense that they'd make it so low. I'd imagine it will reset each time it reaches 5 million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,472 ✭✭✭corkie

http://tstoforum.com/thread/5302/
    Simpsons' Attic

Sounds like its only for this week only, but im sure Corkie can tell us for def!

You make it sound like I know everything about the game!

I assume it's just for this week! Haven't heard anything different.

26998-1.jpg

Just got my UFO and Kang. Collected approx 400 goo in my town alone today. Had a lot of haunted houses.

Also got a donut from a ghost in friends town last night. It's my second donut from ghosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Thankfully they really seemed to have learnt from Whacking Day and made it so you don't have to spend every waking moment killing ghosts in order to get the top prize. It's a lot more leisurely this time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Yep its far better than whacking day thankfully. That damn thing nearly made me uninstall the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

And also placing the gremlins is one tap as opposed to the rsi-inducing trauma that was leaving eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Vojera wrote: »
    And also placing the gremlins is one tap as opposed to the rsi-inducing trauma that was leaving eggs.

yep. makes things a lot more pleasant.

I like to apologize to people who send me gremlins, if i don't get around to sending you some.

Of the small amounts of gremlins I collect, I tend to send them to people with low goo counts. In the hope there around to collect them.

To my inactive friends, I am culling my friends list at this time and I am sorry if you now come active.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

corkie wrote: »

About how far in is that? I'm only a couple of tasks in but dont want to miss it.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    About how far in is that? I'm only a couple of tasks in but dont want to miss it.

14. Make Lisa Solve the Freak Show Tent Mystery (24 Hours)

I think that is the quest there referring to but she all has a task earlier to "10b. Make Lisa Research Old History (24 Hours)"

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

More friends! More allies! More, I say. Hang those who talk of less. There's a few inches over here, ho!

origin name electronige :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Just deleted a few inactive friends, then origin decided I wasn't allowed to amend my friends list any more. So there are a few who've survived for a few more days at least!

27000-1.jpg

27001-1.jpg

4000 goo mark and my second prize collected today!

I have homer currently cleaning drains with gremlins. So won't be able to do the ultrahouse quest until tomorrow. Can wait to get Kudos!

Thank you to everyone haunting my town and sending gremlins!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

my username is rich5007 if anyone wants to add me, apologies for the way my town is now, i placed all my buildings everywhere form day one and only now deciding to do it up properly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

I am down as mrsoundie (I know original) bit of a newbie, if you want add away, I am on line for long periods, also any tips would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

How great would it be if we could use the ghost Hoover after halloween ends to Hoover up cash from buildings and make characters finish jobs

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hello all. I started playing this a short while ago. Lvl 12 or 13, but trying to play everyday. Origin name is Shiminay if anyone wants to add me.

MOAR GOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Definitely forgot about this thread, and the game for a while :pac:

Playing again in the last while though- ccasey88. Added people from the most recent pages :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Does it work for you.

Doesnt work for me. I still have to tap the bittle feckers.
    KevIRL wrote: »
    How great would it be if we could use the ghost Hoover after halloween ends to Hoover up cash from buildings and make characters finish jobs

I still can't get the bloody hoover to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I still can't get the bloody hoover to work!

Its **** i prefer just tapping them or using that machine that sends the shock wave thing over a certain distance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Time I add some people as getting Goo is a bit slow without dropping gremlins off. Level 35 with KL finished. Play every day. You'll note my design style is compact.

Username Marfach.

Advertisement