Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Hi folks,

Relatively new to this game but quite active on it, my username is:

chubbmonst195

if anyone wants to add me. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

KevIRL wrote: »
    You nutter. But fair dues for not hacking.

I kind of agree with him. I buy a few doughnuts every month, I still spend less on it than my bf would spend on PlayStation games and I can live with that.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I think I've probably bought about 10 scratchcards, and the very first one had 100 donuts in it! I don't know if that was deliberate to hook you (lol) but welcome. Nothing higher than 12 since I think. I got 2 donuts in 10 mins from ghosts tonight though, making it about 7 in total from ghosts I'd say, and I have 90 in total, so hoping to get to about 130 by the end of the halloween stuff as I expect to get to 10k goo by the weekend, so will have a few weeks to accumulate donuts from it, but I don't know if I can spend nearly an hour clicking on 60+ towns every day until then, and I'm assuming there will be something for Christmas as well soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

EA got enough of my money over the years threw Fifa no way in hell im giving them more threw this as well!!.

If i can get something for free from them of all company's i will!!.

There favorite word is premium......

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

I feel like they dont like me. have not got 1 donut from tapping ghosts at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

If anyone is wondering why I'm not returning your gremlins, it's because I'm not tapping the ones in my town so I don't know you've sent them. I guess you end up with more goo in the end anyway. I'm dropping my gremlins randomly so you might get doubly lucky ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

got another free donut from cleaning up springfield this morning so sitting pretty on 101. Only thing I'd really push for over 100 donuts would be to get Kodos. I'll wait until I unlock the Ray gun and then make a decision.

It's going to be Booberella or Kodos for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Just got the Ultra House. Poor Homer is flat out busy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

It's great having a break from building stuff just to build up some cash.

I've bought three or four pieces of land over the past week or so and still have over 600,000 in cash.

This is such an enjoyable event!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Is the only way to get the ray gun is with 150 donuts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭corkie

TFK wrote: »
    Is the only way to get the ray gun is with 150 donuts?

Yes, that is the only way to get it!

Burn's Coffin - Sacred Burial Ground - Wailing walls!

Screenshot_2013-10-08-21-26-51.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Just won 5 donuts in the balloon pop in Krustyland.
    I had 14 donuts at the start if the Halloween event, and up to 40 already. Still have to collect the secret Lisa ones, and still two prizes away from collecting them all. But should have Burns coffin this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

cee_jay wrote: »
    Just won 5 donuts in the balloon pop in Krustyland.
    I had 14 donuts at the start if the Halloween event, and up to 40 already. Still have to collect the secret Lisa ones, and still two prizes away from collecting them all. But should have Burns coffin this evening.

Secret Lisa ones??

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭BigBabyTaylor

We got another update today, no news from the source's yet on what it contained.

Reports on EA forums say that the Lisa Disappearing Bug has not been fixed!

Plus you can no longer get the extra taps on ghost in your friends town.
    I have confirmed this my self.

Spooktacular Bonus

If you have reached your bonus total, remember to return to your springfield. To collect your bonus. Because any extra you have won't count for your next one.

The bonus counter and your over all counter don't match!
    Read about this on the TSTOforums.

Just reached my Spooktacular bonus!
    27920-1.jpg

Donuts

Just got another donut from unhaunting a building. That makes 6 I have gotten from ghosts/gremlins/buildings.

Regards,
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I completely forgot to check the attic after collecting those daily items last week. Unlocked Strongman Home for my troubles. I really need to start paying attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

You can now trade KL tickets for cash at the Krustyland entrance or am I just behind?

Mars Bar wrote: »
    You can now trade KL tickets for cash at the Krustyland entrance or am I just behind?

Your behind that Happens as soon as you finished all the quests in KL.

I won't be in a rush to trade in all your tickets in case of further updates!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Id rather it be the other way around. I have $3m but only something like 7000 tickets.

I have the Pumpkin House and Indian Burial Ground unlocked, but how do you actually build them? They're not in my list of available buildings? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

corkie wrote: »
    Your behind that Happens as soon as you finished all the quests in KL.

I won't be in a rush to trade in all your tickets in case of further updates!

Plus I'm not even close to building up enough tickets to buy all the land. When I do I'll still want to hold onto few tickets for any future additions. I've been building them up holding off on land just in case I need some for the Kodos ride.

I probably won't even bother trading them in, I'll just stop sending characters on KL jobs.

johnnykilo wrote: »
    I have the Pumpkin House and Indian Burial Ground unlocked, but how do you actually build them? They're not in my list of available buildings? :confused:

Check your inventory.

Sorry, stupid question but where is the inventory? If that's the list of buildings in the bottom right, then they're not there. The Indian Burial Ground is listed in the Treehouse of Horror list of things but it costs 40 donuts.

Sorry, stupid question but where is the inventory? If that's the list of buildings in the bottom right, then they're not there. The Indian Burial Ground is listed in the Treehouse of Horror list of things but it costs 40 donuts.

Click the move tool and then the inventory will be on the bottom left.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

The cardboard box icon is your inventory.

DubDJ wrote: »
    I've been building them up holding off on land just in case I need some for the Kodos ride.

If your referring to the Twirl-N-Hurl you win that at 6500 goo! You don't need tickets for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I'm really enjoying this update. I love that if I'm a bit fed up of tapping one day I can take it easy and not feel like I'm leaving myself under pressure to make it up the next day or else miss out on prizes. Way less stressful. It does seem like EA took a lot of the complaints on boards from Whacking Day.

I'll be getting the Twirl-N-Hurl at some point tomorrow. Might not even need the friends visit to get it. Still three weeks to go and I'll only be short two prizes. Was a struggle to get all the Whacking Day prizes in time. A lot of donuts for Corkie and whoever is already finished anyway :pac:

Yeah I feel this is a much more enjoyable update than previous ones. I haven't visited any friends for Goo in a day and a half because I hadn't got the time and was tired. But I know i'll still have more than enough time to hit the targets.

Only issues with this update is that Homer is needed for nearly all tasks. Last night I had 4 individual Halloween related tasks that all needed Homer. I'm also having a lot of game crashes lately which can get annoying. But they seem random enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 overturn

"Fiends Request" on Tapped Out from pslynch. Thanks for all the goo...

Advertisement