Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I left you about 100 earlier by the power plant!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭alabandical

Thanks for the people who have shared eggs but its a bit frustrating when you give out much more eggs than you receive.

Anyone fancy sending a PM to be egg buddies?

Username is pintofporter

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Any update on how 7ofBrian is doing today?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I have been dividing my eggs between anyone I am friends with, but with only being able to connect maybe once a day is frustrating!!!

So if anyone is in need of eggs to meet a next target give me a shout maybe I could help better that way?

I am only at about 1200 snakes so I doubt I will get many more prizes, but if I can help others I will!

My id is jennyojenj822. Just let me know here if your id is different to your user name because I have a head like a sieve as it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

TFK wrote: »
    I have been dividing my eggs between anyone I am friends with, but with only being able to connect maybe once a day is frustrating!!!

So if anyone is in need of eggs to meet a next target give me a shout maybe I could help better that way?

I am only at about 1200 snakes so I doubt I will get many more prizes, but if I can help others I will!

My id is jennyojenj822. Just let me know here if your id is different to your user name because I have a head like a sieve as it is :)

Hi, my name is benigorham86, I'll add you now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

daisy123 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever got any donuts from the eggs people leave? If says on the help section some of them do, but I have yet to see any!

Supposedly the chances are 1% of getting 1 donut from every egg. I haven't seen one person say they've gotten any though. So don't get your hopes up.

Been kicked off the server a fair few times myself since the bug fix update. But i'm still able to play regularly. Perhaps its all the new Android players that's causing the overload.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

LizT wrote: »
    I left you a load of eggs so at least you'll have a nice surprise if you do get to connect :D

Thank you! :)
    Reinstalled the game, and got it to work. You got me to over 1000 snakes, so I got my balance beam!

Just logged in and theres been an update with new Level 28 content. I levelled up immediately after having around 140,000 / 169,000 to receive the mini game with the 3 boxes. After update my bar is now at 105,000 / 124,080. (Glad because I missed out on some XP after the Whacking Day update.

So far all I can see is new content. No tweaks or settings changes. Rich Texan, Hot Tub and Asia de Cuba are the new premium items.
    250060.jpg

The normal purchase with cash items seem to be these two buildings. (Businessman's Social Club & Fat Tony's Compound).
    250061.jpg

Seems like a decent update. The more items the better :D

EDIT: Mayor Quimby prompts the building of the Businessman's Social Club. Fat Tony doesn't need to be free. Building costs $189,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

Just left you another 32 eggs! Do not forget to let us know your snake count at the end of day?

I decide to spend 55 donuts on a Snake Stump that hatches 20 snakes after 4 hours! I spent an extra four donuts releasing them earlier from that and snake rocks! Hope it was worth the expense!

I am currently on 2568 snakes! Looking forward to Sunday when I will be hatching allot of snakes on my day! 4000 XP to level 20!

Got the update but didn't notice the changes! Well done to the earlier poster for pointing them out!

Didn't even notice it but with the Compound you also get Fat Tony's two cronies Legs and Louie. Really great update.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,950 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Has anyone noticed a situation where you are linked with someone, but they're not linked back? I'm linked with my brother, he says he can't see me and doesn't have option to add me. Been like that for 2 days now... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

dulpit wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed a situation where you are linked with someone, but they're not linked back? I'm linked with my brother, he says he can't see me and doesn't have option to add me. Been like that for 2 days now... :confused:

Yeah my daughter could see my town before I could see hers. It was only a day or so though.

Thanks to those who added me. I left a few eggs for you. The only person I couldn't accept though was benigorham, it said I was at my limit but that's not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

L5 wrote: »
    Latest list

17th - MrBrocky
    18th - 7ofBrian(today until midnight)
    19th - Macquas2
    20th - dulpit543 (origin ID)
    21st - corkiejp518
    22nd - ruthiec890
    23rd - lizziet90
    24th - Jellybelly86
    25th - Orourkel (my origin username)
    26th - heymcflyx
    27th - dpeppard
    28th - recyclops
    29th - ProjectColossus
    30th - Idigshovels
    1st - chrischan101
    2nd - jaycecampes
    3rd - MaryDrummer
    4th - brianwebs767
    5th - collectingcats
    6th - fajitasgtr
    7th - wossack
    8th - wanosd620
    9th - neasanoneill

Macquas2 is up now!

I just dropped 52 eggs to get you going!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

corkie wrote: »
    Macquas2 is up now!

Dropped 102

Hi, I received your friend invites (thanks a mill!) but when I go to accept them it comes up that an unexpected error has occurred, I've been trying on and off for the last hour, will try again tomorrow. Hope it works! :)

Yeah my daughter could see my town before I could see hers. It was only a day or so though.

Thanks to those who added me. I left a few eggs for you. The only person I couldn't accept though was benigorham, it said I was at my limit but that's not true.

Yep I'm having problems adding new friends too. Very annoying, hope it sorts itself out soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Irish Halo wrote: »
    2nd list? Starting tomorrow? (from midnight again)

19th - neasanoneill :p
    20th
    21st
    22nd
    23rd
    24th
    25th
    26th
    27th
    28th
    29th
    30th
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    5th
    6th
    7th
    8th
    9th

Also what is the best strategy when visiting other people's towns? I've been trying to (in this order of preference) graffiti, snake stumps, lemon tree (this on android?) buildings with long pay out times.

Just dropped 95 eggs for you there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

campo wrote: »
    Dropped 102

Thanks!

I've 1500 snakes,hopefully will have enough to get snake rock by the end of the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭jurahnimoh

Hi could people add me please its jurahnimho7 im in need of eggs and have quite a few to share, thanks in advance :)

jurahnimoh wrote: »
    Hi could people add me please its jurahnimho7 im in need of eggs and have quite a few to share, thanks in advance :)

Added you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

jubella wrote: »
    Just dropped 95 eggs for you there :)
    Thanks.

Am revising our list (since no one else wants to play with us ;)):
    19th - neasanoneill
    20th - jubella90
    21st - antodeco
    22nd - neasanoneill
    23rd - jubella90
    24th - antodeco
    25th - neasanoneill
    26th - jubella90
    27th - antodeco
    28th - neasanoneill
    29th - jubella90
    30th - antodeco
    1st - neasanoneill
    2nd - jubella90
    3rd - antodeco
    4th - neasanoneill
    5th - jubella90
    6th - antodeco
    7th - neasanoneill
    8th - jubella90
    9th - antodeco

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

corkie wrote: »
    Macquas2 is up now!

wrong list again

17th - MrBrocky
    18th - 7ofBrian

19th - Macquas2 (today until midnight)
    20th - dulpit543
    21st - corkiejp518
    22nd - ruthiec890
    23rd - lizziet90
    24th - Jellybelly86
    25th - Orourkel
    26th - heymcflyx
    27th - dpeppard
    28th - ProjectColossus
    29th - Idigshovels
    30th - chrischan101
    1st - jaycecampes
    2nd - MaryDrummer
    3rd - brianwebs767
    4th - collectingcats
    5th -mikeruurds
    6th -michaeldoyle1984
    7th - fajitasgtr
    8th - wossack
    9th - wanosd620

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Irish Halo wrote: »
    Thanks.

Am revising our list (since no one else wants to play with us ;)):
    19th - neasanoneill

First batch being dropped now!

Dropped 60 in the strip behind your qwik e mart!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,950 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

What's the max number of linked towns you can have?

I see it's my turn tomorrow :D, will have to move all of my houses/etc to the edges so deviants can't hide eggs behind them... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

I see it's my turn tomorrow :D, will have to move all of my houses/etc to the edges so deviants can't hide eggs behind them... :pac:

Surely you can't mean me.

(and don't call me Shirley)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

you can have a max of 100 friends on origin, I believe

Just logged in and my town looks completely different.most of the houses I had built are gone (20 of them), and their are additional paths and roads that I never put in. What the hell is going on with this game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

Just dropped my first batch, think there was 65! Tried to spell my name out of them but its harder than I thought!! Then I got bored and just randomly put the rest of them anywhere!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭recyclops

no word from 7 of brian im hoping for the stadium today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Could you add me - corkrose to the list please. I haven't got eggs in days:.

Thanks,

Advertisement