Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Cleared out my friends list last night of inactive friends and accepted a load of people that were queued up. I can only echo everyone else's comments that it is a bit of a heavy period for Homer tasks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I've cleared the app data, forced closed and restarted, etc, but no joy. I'm gonna try it on a non-UPC connection to see if that's definitively the problem.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Vojera wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I've cleared the app data, forced closed and restarted, etc, but no joy. I'm gonna try it on a non-UPC connection to see if that's definitively the problem.

Not that it's consolation, my issue fixed itself after a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

faceman wrote: »
    Not that it's consolation, my issue fixed itself after a few days.

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Gremlins just collected 92 goo :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I think my quests have started to settle now, while Lisa and Moe are doing their 24hr tent one, homer completed an 8 and is now on a 12.

I haven't had as much game time over the past couple of days but I am not panicking like whacking day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Vojera wrote: »

Having issues again on UPC too. :mad;

faceman wrote: »
    Having issues again on UPC too. :mad;

Same here. Keeps freezing, thought it was the server first but it works once I turn WiFi off. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

If anyone would like to add me on this my name is the same as it is on here: pablomakaveli

Really hooked on this game for the last month :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭corkie

My Third SpookTacular Bonus! - (16000 Goo) Gotten on my first tap!

28238-1.jpg

On 9 donuts from ghosts. Also had my regular bonus earlier but it took 3 taps!
    Won on the long odds for the downs as well (My third time, I think).

• Advertisement

Mine keeps fcuking freezing every two minutes :mad:

Deleted and reinstalled but it made no difference. Even happening on WiFi now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Mine keeps fcuking freezing every two minutes :mad:

Deleted and reinstalled but it made no difference. Even happening on WiFi now.
    Me too, even on my phone which rarely has problems. I was trying to visit friends and had to give up. It took me three restarts to finish one town. Ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

mine froze on the vacuum this morning, on ios and eircom BB had to kill the game and restart it, it looked to be working perfectly only i could still hear the vacuum noise, killed it again and re-opened it and it worked just fine...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

My username is Sean_Der_Mann if anyone wants to add me

I've tried to add a few people but doesn't seem to be working.

Much appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

I haven't been able to get into my Krustyland for a few days now.

Just working through Halloween tasks and not worrying about normal tasks. Spending the money on land at the moment, going to do a big town planning session soon!

The freak show tent can be place on squidport.

Screenshot_2013-10-12-13-59-47.png

I'm currently building my 72nd tile!

Got another donut while hovering up my ghosts today. Now on 10!

The second community prize (snowball 2) should unlock sometime today!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I've abandoned the Squidport building. Will there be anything happening for it in the future?

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I've abandoned the Squidport building. Will there be anything happening for it in the future?

Only EA knows the answer to that question. But we have a whole lot of sea and 150 tiles to be built! So there is room for more content there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Cant find you Andy, Lucy appears ok though

On a sidenote, I was looking at redisigning my place, but it's so much hassle on a phone....so found this,
    I'm currently playing tapped out on full screen on PC :D, so much easier to rearrange things
    orsq.jpg

If bluestacks crashes in game you might need to reinstall it. I only had this one day before it happened.

The ghostzapper is pretty useless once you get the vacutool for a premium item. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

corkie wrote: »
    The freak show tent can be place on squidport.

Screenshot_2013-10-12-13-59-47.png

I'm currently building my 72nd tile!

Got another donut while hovering up my ghosts today. Now on 10!

The second community prize (snowball 2) should unlock sometime today!

Awkward size 3x3. I think I'll have to stick some decoration stands in storage while I wait for the two day boardwalk tile build time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Origin ID: WingnutWilson
    and the missus is: alanasherida

Still tapping away, gonna do some serious landscaping soon, I reckon it'll take a good hour :P

6 Free donuts in Solve the Freak show tent mystery!

Re posting this link as people should be arriving at this task today/tomorrow. I have it in my queue but waiting for homer to finish the piggy back ride for burns! Before I do it!

Also watch your goo counter when you arrive at final prize or The SpookTacular bonus!

On 11 donuts from ghosts/gremlins/buildings!

Mystery box day.

Click collect, gets a Homer Buddha. Game freezes.

Try again, get a poxy newspaper dispenser and game saves it before freezing again.

Third attempt, I collect from one building and it freezes again.

This is beyond a joke now.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

I've had a nightmare with connection issues the last few days on both ios and android. Meteor bb on phone and sky bb on WiFi :-[

Mystery box day.

Click collect, gets a Homer Buddha. Game freezes.

Try again, get a poxy newspaper dispenser and game saves it before freezing again.

Third attempt, I collect from one building and it freezes again.

This is beyond a joke now.

Went to my other game, which is only something like level 16 and it works perfect. However, it freezes when I visit my main town. It's my town rather than the actual game. Guess it's dead. Back to the start I go. :mad:

New game: gnfnrhead2013

Going to need to fill my friends list to catch up. Was nearly at 8000 goo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

When I got the Freakshow tent there was a task to send Moe and Lisa on - but even with both available it's showing as locked? Have a task for Homer also that he can't do? Any ideas?

Cork_girl wrote: »
    When I got the Freakshow tent there was a task to send Moe and Lisa on - but even with both available it's showing as locked? Have a task for Homer also that he can't do? Any ideas?

I did it from the task book thing. Was locked for Lisa but worked with Moe that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I did it from the task book thing. Was locked for Lisa but worked with Moe that way.
    I'm not sure what you mean? It's showing as locked for them both? Is the tack book the list on the left?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭AlmostQuick

I came across on EBay where you can buy like 50000 donuts for around €4. You send them your Origin login and password to receive them. Has anyone here tried this, it just sounds a bit dubious even though the sellers seem to be reputable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I came across on EBay where you can buy like 50000 donuts for around €4. You send them your Origin login and password to receive them. Has anyone here tried this, it just sounds a bit dubious even though the sellers seem to be reputable?

No way would I give them my account details. I highly suggest you shouldn't either.

Advertisement