Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

My tile is ready, if anyone has spare time could they tap it.

Name - lildave09994

I think I am friends with the majority of the people here. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Irish94 wrote: »
    My tile is ready, if anyone has spare time could they tap it.

Name - lildave09994

I think I am friends with the majority of the people here. Thanks!

Sent you a request :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Thanks all who tapped, 3 SP tiles for the price of one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,474 ✭✭✭corkie

In game update - 30/10/13

Lets hope the update hasn't fixed the fun where having with tiles at the moment or the burning bush glitch.

People with handshakes over your tiles are you still getting more?

The Halloween gift is a free wailing wall - reported by spanser on EA forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Got the update before i went to collect the tiles they were still there. might be fixed now though :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Aside from Bart I've now all my characters free since the update so there's no new features that I can see... Can we hope it's just a fix for something to do with Noiseland? Or the server issues? I've a day left on my current tile, I'll flip if that's what they've fixed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Used my son's ipod to log in and finally deleted inactive players.

He also askedv to have his name added as he struggling with the Halloween tasks.

Lewisbaitson. Is his sn

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

The tile glitch does not work anymore. I had two handshakes over my squidport just now, and I only received one tile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

happy to have gotten a free wailing wall. Looks good and was tempted to purchase get one in the game anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I have a boardwalk tile up in my town if anyone wants to try click on it?

Chelleoo

• Advertisement

I now have another tile in my town waiting to be tapped!

Spooktacular Bonus

On android (don't know if it is the same on iOS), when you reach your 2000 bonus mark, you maybe greeted by this: -

Screenshot_2013-10-31-16-55-57-1.jpg

Instead of automatically getting the option to click for your 3 donuts. If you tap on "See Prizes" when you see this screen pop up, you then get the option to tap for your donuts.

I'm over 46,000 Goo Mark!

Regards,
    John

Boardwalk tile in my town now, Nially88 if anyone wants to see of this is still working.

I'm getting shafted by the goo glitch (goo Tapped when going town to town giving a different total to the one on the sidebar metre.)

My goo count is showing five hundred more goo than the metre is showing to my next two thousand!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Could use some friends potsy-86

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Should have the Skyscraper community prize by morning

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

niallon wrote: »
    Boardwalk tile in my town now, Nially88 if anyone wants to see of this is still working.

I'm getting shafted by the goo glitch (goo Tapped when going town to town giving a different total to the one on the sidebar metre.)

My goo count is showing five hundred more goo than the metre is showing to my next two thousand!

You have to go back to your town as soon as you hit the 2000, otherwise you're wasting goo. It doesnt restart until you go back and collect your donuts. My counts are 3 goo off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Should have the Skyscraper community prize by morning

Good. Seriously bored by this game at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

well an update, i am playing the game officially 1 year. i have 5 friends, and have not spent any donuts...ever.

my donuts are at 148.
    Money wise i am at 25,000, but i am buying land with my spare cash all halloween, lands i am currently buying range from 39,000 to 82,000 across the bottom of the screen, i have hit the boundaries on three sides.

goo wise i am on 9800ish, looking forward to actually completing this one, (i was two prizes off finishing for whacking day)

i have squidport on tiles that cost 12,500 and take 2 and a half days, i have only bought two squares out and 5 squares down but am filling these with tiles before buying more water,

krustyland - i have 25,000 tickets, mostly only bought the land with the value of 2000, and one 3000 square.

The tile glitch is still working!

I have a tile waiting to be tapped!

It has been reported that it is possible to get three tiles from one friend.

The procedure is your friend Taps the tile, you collect and then he taps the tile again and repeat for the third tile.

Edit 23:15: - No up to 6 tiles collected + the one I am leaving so others can tap it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Should have read this thread earlier. Just did you probably 20 minutes ago but used all my taps.

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Should have read this thread earlier. Just did you probably 20 minutes ago but used all my taps.

Thanks for tapping it, I have already collected it. That's two tiles I have collected so far (Once you leave the last one, more people can tap it).

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    You have to go back to your town as soon as you hit the 2000, otherwise you're wasting goo. It doesnt restart until you go back and collect your donuts. My counts are 3 goo off.

Yeah I found that out later in the game unfortunately.... I obviously hit the 2000 at some point during a town visiting binge.

Just hit 18000 goo.... Game says I'm on 17500....arg!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

If anyone can add my girlfriend that'd be great. She really wants the gingerbread house but isn't get enough goo.

Her username is michelesilve340

Also if you want to add me as well my username is pablomakaveli

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

*Snigger :) your girlfriend isnt getting enough goo :pac:

I have a tile ready if anyone wants to tap that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Anyone having problems connecting to the Tapped Out servers today?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

mrsoundie wrote: »
    Anyone having problems connecting to the Tapped Out servers today?

Yeah cant get on at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

yup, I cant get in :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

I was thinking it was just me, fcuk it for the day, I am off out to the pub.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Ya, same here, not working either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

No probs for me - been logged in the last 30 mins or so

Advertisement