Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Mine has been fine all day, on android device with UPC

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

My tile is ready, if anyone would like to tap it.

ID - lildave09994

The last two mystery boxes I have gotten for playing 5 days in a row, have both disappeared when I try to collect them. They are not in my inventory either. Does this happen to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

My tile is still there too. Wanna see how many can tap it: 7ofBrian

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

How do ya check on the community goo total??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,474 ✭✭✭corkie

rawn wrote: »
    How do ya check on the community goo total??

Bring up the personnel prizes and tap the icon on the bottom right!

Hurry Up we are close to getting the final prize!

And the final prize has unlocked!

Screenshot_2013-11-02-15-21-40-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Yeah I can't login now either. Server error message. Will try again in a little while.

Tapped Out Live Video Chat -- 9pm gmt

The Simpsons Tapped Out LIVE!: TheAdiposeTV & TSTO TopiX

Brand new LIVE show all about The Simpsons Tapped Out! Adi is going to be doing a version of his successful ‘city design’ videos tomorrow night at 9pm (GMT) where we design our cities and chat about tapped out right in front of your eyes.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

7ofBrian wrote: »
    My tile is still there too. Wanna see how many can tap it: 7ofBrian

I don't think that works any more. Someone tapped on mine but I only got 1 tile, or was I doing it wrong?

5starpool wrote: »
    I don't think that works any more. Someone tapped on mine but I only got 1 tile, or was I doing it wrong?

Your probably doing it wrong! If you only saw one handshake you only get one tile. You have to wait until you have multiple handshakes.

I'm currently on 10 tiles collected + the one handshake I leave so other's can tap it. Make sure to leave at least one handshake if your collecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

corkie wrote: »

Seriously??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Irish94 wrote: »
    My tile is ready, if anyone would like to tap it.

ID - lildave09994

The last two mystery boxes I have gotten for playing 5 days in a row, have both disappeared when I try to collect them. They are not in my inventory either. Does this happen to anyone else?

That happened to me two or three boxes ago. Still no sign of it.

I can confirm the Squidport tile glitch is still working, at least for iOS anyway. Just logged in and had two handshakes over my SP entrance. (Thanks corkie for clicking on it btw).

Collected the community prize and glad it actually is tall, I thought it might have been smaller than the image made out.

Anyway if anybody else has a spare few minutes and has me as a friend I'd appreciate if you could add another tile - DubTheDJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

DubDJ wrote: »
    I can confirm the Squidport tile glitch is still working, at least for iOS anyway. Just logged in and had two handshakes over my SP entrance. (Thanks corkie for clicking on it btw).

Collected the community prize and glad it actually is tall, I thought it might have been smaller than the image made out.

Anyway if anybody else has a spare few minutes and has me as a friend I'd appreciate if you could add another tile - DubTheDJ.

I'll be getting to you in the next hour or two.

Same for anyone else who has a tile up.

I just visit your town and there was no tile available, did you collect the last handshake?

I'm up to 12 tiles collected at this stage. And my tile is still there for more taps. Just saw a cool Bumper car ride on a Squidport and want the tiles to do something similar.

I just visit your town and there was no tile available, did you collect the last handshake?

I'm up to 12 tiles collected at this stage. And my tile is still there for more taps. Just saw a cool Bumper car ride on a Squidport and want the tiles to do something similar.

I had two handshakes so I clicked one and left the other, as another poster said it can then be clicked again by friends. Is that the correct thing to do? I couldn't click your enterance yesterday as there was no tile available. I'll be visiting again to see if it can be clicked.

I had two handshakes so I clicked one and left the other, as another poster said it can then be clicked again by friends. Is that the correct thing to do? I couldn't click your enterance yesterday as there was no tile available. I'll be visiting again to see if it can be clicked.

That's right I wonder why I couldn't see it earlier! And why you couldn't see mine?

That's right I wonder why I couldn't see it earlier! And why you couldn't see mine?

Your town just came out of timelock so clicked on the boardwalk again. I didn't click on all three buildings so if you want to collect that one handshake and then I'll drop into your town again and see if I can click it one more time for you. Don't know if that'll work.

Yesterday there was no tile showing over your Squidport enterance. Not sure why.

Your town just came out of timelock so clicked on the boardwalk again. I didn't click on all three buildings so if you want to collect that one handshake and then I'll drop into your town again and see if I can click it one more time for you. Don't know if that'll work.

Yesterday there was no tile showing over your Squidport enterance. Not sure why.

I saw your gremlins while I was in my town, but no handshake showed up yet! I tried that trick of multiple taps with someone else last night and it didn't work.

Edit 1:00: - When I clicked the next handshake, I think I may have gotten two tiles, even though your name didn't show. I'm pretty sure I didn't have one in my inventory.

Progress

I have hit 50,000+ Goo, with a big thank you to everyone who has haunted and sent gremlins. Also a thanks for tapping my tile!

Screenshot_2013-11-02-23-47-52-1.jpg

From the EA forum: -
    50000goo.png

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Have a tile up now if anybody fancies obliging me with an aul' tap...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Just logged in for my morning tap around and my elevator to nowhere has disappeared.
    Anyone have this type of thing happen to you.

• Advertisement

When you visit friends towns to tap the Squidport tiles it's better to only tap one building (the enterance) and then leave. Once the person collects the tile your able to drop in again and do the same thing. So you could give each friend up to 3 tiles every 24 hours.

Be careful though, as I was tapping ghosts I kept hitting buildings.

endacl wrote: »
    Have a tile up now if anybody fancies obliging me with an aul' tap...

Just tapped it.

My tile is still up, it has 4 handshakes at the moment, it will be interesting to see how much I could get.

ID - lildave09994

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I sent Lisa on a cleaning spree yesterday and got another donut from it. It was more than the original 10 taps.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

keano_afc wrote: »
    Seriously??

What's wrong, most people do this for other games why not tapped out?

Screenshot_2013-11-03-20-43-48-1.jpg

Every possible character was sent there!

After everyone was free again, I sent everyone on 24hr tasks (incl. in KL). It's my first night with nobody Trick-or-Treating.

My tile is still available, on 19 tiles collected at present! Thanks to whoever has tapped it!

Screenshot_2013-11-03-16-10-34-1.jpg

Corkie, have you bought 'The Raven' or 'Burns Monster'?

I have some donuts to spend and I want to buy one or two Halloween items, but I don't know what I should buy.

Irish94 wrote: »
    Corkie, have you bought 'The Raven' or 'Burns Monster'?

I have some donuts to spend and I want to buy one or two Halloween items, but I don't know what I should buy.

I have both, but they are really not worth it! I tap both occasionally for there animations. You could visit a friend's town that has them to see what they do!

See Should I buy returning characters on TopiX.

Marge the witch or Devil Flanders are better buys if you can afford them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

I Tapped.... My fecking..... Tile!! Arg! And I was on two handshakes! New one building as of about 8pm tonight so hopefully it's still going in two days time

Just collected another tile from corkie. That's two from just the last few hours. So clicking one tile and returning later definitely works.

• Advertisement

Just collected another tile from corkie. That's two from just the last few hours. So clicking one tile and returning later definitely works.

I use up my last tap on the tile a while go. So you got 2 out of 3. If your trying this let sometime pass (over an hour) in between taps.

Advertisement