Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

remoteboy wrote: »
    Clicked you. Click me back if you can - remoteboy.

Done :)

Clicked you. Click me back if you can - remoteboy.

Done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

rawn wrote: »
    Tried to add you but it keeps failing

Chelleoo

I'm already friends with you, just checked!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

hoodwinked wrote: »
    if they gave 5 donuts everytime it crashed they'd soon fix it, everybody would be buying all the premium items out of free donuts!

I'd have about 6 million donuts in the last week if that was the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Does anyone know how to take people off your friends list? There's one person on my list and every time i try to enter their springfield the game crashes, they also never interact with my city.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

I've got a squidport tile available if some kind souls would be willing to tap on it.

ID wcarey1975

• Registered Users Posts: 7,474 ✭✭✭corkie

Does anyone know how to take people off your friends list? There's one person on my list and every time i try to enter their springfield the game crashes, they also never interact with my city.

If your on android you need to download the Origin App for PC/MAC and use that to remove friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

I've got nearly 9k goo atm . if anyone could add me and help me out I'd be grateful. I know its late. I'll add some as well

malongorph

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I've got nearly 9k goo atm . if anyone could add me and help me out I'd be grateful. I know its late. I'll add some as well

malongorph

Ill add you ( jaycecampese ) I have about 200 gremlins ill drop them to you

Irish94 wrote: »
    I'm already friends with you, just checked!

Haha, silly me :p

• Advertisement

I go to add friends and it not letting me. great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Have a tile ready if anyone could tap.

Username stuchyg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

I have a tile ready now too: 7ofBrian

Im currently going through towns and clicking :)

7ofBrian wrote: »

I think I may have used up all my taps on your town, already today. I look out for it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

I just clicked you there. I visited your town three times and it let me click the tile each time. Hopefully you get three handshakes for that. Let me know if it works and I'll do that for everyone from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Friend requests sent to stuchyg and wcarey1975. Add us and I'll tap your tiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Tapped the tile 3 times just there still waiting on some handshakes over mine.

W

I just clicked you there. I visited your town three times and it let me click the tile each time. Hopefully you get three handshakes for that. Let me know if it works and I'll do that for everyone from now on.
    wcarey1975 wrote: »
    Tapped the tile 3 times just there still waiting on some handshakes over mine.

W

If you tap three times in a row, your friend only get's one handshake. You need to space out your taps (about an hour between them) and let your friend collect from the handshake and then revisit to give multiple handshakes/tiles.

Make sure to leave the last handshake so more people can tap it!

Whoever's username is Malongorph, you have too many friends on your list so it won't let me accept your request :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Invites accepted

• Advertisement

corkie wrote: »
    If you tap three times in a row, your friend only get's one handshake. You need to space out your taps (about an hour between them) and let your friend collect from the handshake and then revisit to give multiple handshakes/tiles.

Make sure to leave the last handshake so more people can tap it!

So I now have 3 handshakes over my SP. So do I leave them and let more people tap it, or do I have to click one of the handshakes and collect the tile?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

No just the 1 handshake from wcarey there. I clicked it and it fed me the tile DOH!
    Guess ill have to wait a few days to try again :(

So I now have 3 handshakes over my SP. So do I leave them and let more people tap it, or do I have to click one of the handshakes and collect the tile?

It's up to you, I would collect on two of the handshakes and leave the last one so more people can tap it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Each handshake is one tile. So long as you have one or more, it's tappable for others. I'm leaving mine in case I accidently tap it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Tile available again, cheers to DeiseMum and domhever for taps! My mission is to not accidentally tap the last handshake this time!

Also I've realised I'll never make the next 2000 goo so I'm done tapping gremlins, feel free to dump them in my town, Nially88

Think I did alright with 20000+ goo considering I barely made it halfway through whacking day!

Whoever's username is Malongorph, you have too many friends on your list so it won't let me accept your request :(
    thanks buddy I've been furiously adding people and tapping goo for the last prize. I'll sort out friends list tomorrow. you can see who's inactive by there being no goo.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Another tile ready there folks. If anybody's feeling taptastically taptacular!

;)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I went through my list last night and tapped those who had tiles, and I've received 7 free tiles myself, so much appreciated all. After forgetting a few times, when I go into a town now I check to see if there is a tile to be tapped first before anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

I added a few of you that have tiles, already tapped remoteboy's yesterday. I don't have a squidport but am happy to tap tiles for the xp until I can build mine. Add me if you need your tiles tapped, my username is fizzydunlop. All I ask in return is as many gremlins as you can cram into my town to try to unlock one more prize before the halloween event ends!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

I added a few of you that have tiles, already tapped remoteboy's yesterday. I don't have a squidport but am happy to tap tiles for the xp until I can build mine. Add me if you need your tiles tapped, my username is fizzydunlop. All I ask in return is as many gremlins as you can cram into my town to try to unlock one more prize before the halloween event ends!

I won't reach the next 2000 goo total by tomorrow (am 1700 off) so not collecting anymore. I saw you haunted some of my buildings so figured the gremlins in my town were from you - I've left them so you get 4 goos a pop. I also just released 10 gremlins for you. Hope you reach your total!

Advertisement