Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I have a tile ready there, if anyone wants to help me out? Username: eoinzyD24

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I have a tile ready (username caroljoanne) if anyone could tap it would be great.
    I won't be online until after 6pm this evening if anyone wants to drop gremlins and not have them tapped as well.
    I did tap people's tiles last night, but then the game crashed when visiting a town and I got frustrated with it, so will tap more this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

If anyone is nearing a goo milestone and needs a little help I won't tap gremlins in my town so you get the 4 back. Jennyojenj822 is my username.

I got a good few free donuts this week, think it was 11. Sideshow you and unhaunting buildings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

My game seems to have reset?! It was fine this morning, my battery died while I was playing, tried to log in there and my game is back at the start?! I logged out and back i again but it's still reset, this happened to anyone else?

*EDIT* uninstalled/re installed, all is well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,474 ✭✭✭corkie

Just collected my Last spooktacular bonus at 54,000+ goo!

I'm leaving my buildings haunted tonight, if anyone wants to double haunt, also haven't been chasing gremlins since I hit 50,000 goo. So if your chasing goo for the last prize or to reach a ST bonus feel free to drop into my town.

Squidport Tile Glitch

Report's on other forums is that people are only getting a max of 2 handshakes now. So tap one of them so more people can leave you tiles. Make sure not to tap the last one.

Regards,
    John

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Well Tapped Out works on Android 4.4 anyhow, but as is all too common on any device, it crashed after a few mins. That;s just a general TO problem though it seems.

5starpool wrote: »
    Well Tapped Out works on Android 4.4 anyhow, but as is all too common on any device, it crashed after a few mins. That;s just a general TO problem though it seems.

Off topic, sorry, but the 4.4 has been released? My phone says it has he latest updates I'm on 4.1.2, Samsung Galaxy S2

rawn wrote: »
    Off topic, sorry, but the 4.4 has been released? My phone says it has he latest updates I'm on 4.1.2, Samsung Galaxy S2

You are way off, but you are dependent on your network or manufacturer pushing releases to you. 4.4 will only be available for the next while on the more recent Nexus devices (such as my brand new Nexus 5, brag, brag).

4.1.2 is over a year old, but your phone doesn't get timely updates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭fta93

Have a tile ready if the glitch is still working (ethoha)

on about 800 on the goo counter, deliberating whether to bother try and make the 2000 only to get to 1800 or so and for the update to come into effect!

Please Collect your tiles!

I have done one complete pass through of all my friends earlier (out of timelock) and anyone with a tile, got one click. I'm just about to go on a second pass through for a second click. So please collect your tiles, leaving at least one to be tapped.

As reported earlier, there is now a max of 2 handshakes for some people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

corkie wrote: »
    Please Collect your tiles!

I have done one complete pass through of all my friends earlier (out of timelock) and anyone with a tile, got one click. I'm just about to go on a second pass through for a second click. So please collect your tiles, leaving at least one to be tapped.

As reported earlier, there is now a max of 2 handshakes for some people.

Doesn't seem to work at all for me...

:(

endacl wrote: »

Are you getting any handshakes at all? Have a close look if you have a handshake (the two shakes can be very close to each other).

Anyone else getting the new notifications ( on android): -

Screenshot_2013-11-06-20-40-05-1.jpg

There is also one that lets you know a friend has visited

corkie I can't see a tile on your squidport at all?

When I visited your town earlier, I didn't see a tile, so i used up my taps in your town.
    cee_jay wrote: »
    corkie I can't see a tile on your squidport at all?

I accidentally tapped my last handshake the other night. I have a day and a half more (from 3d 12h build) until my next one. Hopefully it will still be a feature of the game. I went to get my last 28+ tiles for SP.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

You should have gotten 2 tiles from me today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

I just bought Devil Flanders and the Heck House for 115 donuts.

I do not purchase donuts so I was saving them for quite a while.

I feel dirty.

You should have gotten 2 tiles from me today :)

YumDeiseMum >> You should have also gotten two tiles from me.

Final goo count >> 55,170
    Screenshot_2013-11-06-23-57-12-1.jpg

Clicked all SP tiles and visited all towns, about 250 goos away from 2000 now >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

rawn wrote: »
    Clicked all SP tiles and visited all towns, about 250 goos away from 2000 now >.<

I just cleared my town so feel free to fill it with gremlins. I wont be tapping them and you should be able to drop 10.

gnfnrhead2013

I just cleared my town also of anyone wants to drop. I won't be online until after 7 sometime tomorrow evening.

Finished with 117 donuts, started with around 13/14. Goo only around 22000 mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Thanks to everyone for the taps. I reckon I've gotten about 10 free tiles so far. I'm clicking regularly on anyone who posts their username here.

Had a fright yesterday when I accidentally clicked on my last handshake. Quit the game on my phone immediately and reopened on my iPad. The click didn't have time to register so handshake reappeared. Phew!

Got my 2000 goo Thanks everyone! Have 127 donuts now hmmm what to buy :)

Got my 2000 goo Thanks everyone! Have 127 donuts now hmmm what to buy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Finally have a tile that I didn't automatically tap when I saw it! Frustrating I kept doing it :o (teca55)

The countdown clock thing that finished at 8am this morning obviously had no relevance then as no update was released to get rid of the halloween stuff and I'm still accruing goo, although I'm about 1200 away from my next set of donuts and didn't bother clicking towns for ghosts yesterday (although I did check for tiles).

I'm assuming a new update will come in later on today?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

5starpool wrote: »
    The countdown clock thing that finished at 8am this morning obviously had no relevance then as no update was released to get rid of the halloween stuff and I'm still accruing goo, although I'm about 1200 away from my next set of donuts and didn't bother clicking towns for ghosts yesterday (although I did check for tiles).

I'm assuming a new update will come in later on today?

Is the 8am clock thing on American time?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I'd say it will be 6pm today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Good, that Halloween event got boring very quickly once all the prizes were acheived.

Yeah the gremlins wreck my head, I'm forever trying to tap them and hitting buildings instead so the little buggers escape and hide :P

• Advertisement

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Is the 8am clock thing on American time?

No, it was a countdown (if you clicked the ? beside the goo/gremlin count in the bottom left corner) that ended at 8am Irish time. There was 8 hours and 2 mins left at 11.58pm last night for example, which is the last time I checked that clock. I was checking as I needed to give my missus loads of gremlins in the last day to get her up to 10k, which we did just after midnight.

Advertisement