Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,474 ✭✭✭corkie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

well folks been playing this a bit now and have the gf going at it too but not going to get very far with the two of us.. Have gone through a few pages and added a few names(hope they dont mind). Im neildpurdy323

If i read this thread a little earlier i probably would have done a lot better with the goo!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Did a bit of an inactive friend clear out so anyone looking for neighbours I have some empty spots. Jennyojenj822

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I'm thinking of turning on the Christmas lights on my houses..... Or is it still too early for tapped out Christmas cheer?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,566 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm thinking of turning on the Christmas lights on my houses..... Or is it still too early for tapped out Christmas cheer?

Yep, its not even Thanksgiving yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Tapped out update is in the AppStore (iOS) for me. Not sure for how long, or if anybody here has updated yet. Gonna wait till 10 as my characters aren't free until them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,566 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Springfield is so bright!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Its weird without the fog now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

tile ready to be clicked!

I still don't have the update :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I got the Android update through the play store.

• Advertisement

alwaysadub wrote: »
    I got the Android update through the play store.

Wonder if the tile thing will still work after the update..

I just updated, and its so so bright. Can finally get back into my KrustyLand again!
    I have a tile available if anyone can tap it to see if the glitch is still working?

I just updated, and its so so bright. Can finally get back into my KrustyLand again!
    I have a tile available if anyone can tap it to see if the glitch is still working?

whats your username?

whats your username?

Caroljoanne

Caroljoanne

tile tapped

DubDJ wrote: »
    Tapped out update is in the AppStore (iOS) for me. Not sure for how long, or if anybody here has updated yet. Gonna wait till 10 as my characters aren't free until them anyway.

Caroljoanne

I tapped all the above people's (and more) tiles in the last hour or so, It's my first tap of the night and should be tapping again around half ten.

My tile will be ready for tapping around noon tomorrow.

Regards
    John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭fta93

Have another tile to tap too (ethoha)

Update seems fairly comprehensive by the looks of the summary. Good bit of new content, no doubt a good bit of it will be premium though

Thanks for the taps.
    I had 2 handshakes over SP, the original one I had left, and one from MurdyWurdy. I can see Mrs. Flushdraw has visited my town from the graffiti on the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Thanks for the taps.
    I had 2 handshakes over SP, the original one I had left, and one from MurdyWurdy. I can see Mrs. Flushdraw has visited my town from the graffiti on the school.

Gave you a tile tap there

MrsFlushdraw did you collect your last handshake?, no tile in your town for the second visit!
    fta93 wrote: »
    Have another tile to tap too (ethoha)

Either your town hasn't come out of timelock or I have already used up my taps in your town tonight.

Thanks for the taps.

I just tapped your town for the second time tonight, do you see a new handshake? If not the original tap could be from me.

• Advertisement

Caroljoanne

Your town came out of timelock so got another tap in just there. More tomorrow.

I'm having a lot of trouble connecting tonight since upgrading the app.
    Just got on there and had one handshake on top of the original one.
    Remoteboy I tapped a tile in yours. Mrs Flushdraw had no tile available to tap.
    Got kicked off then again and unable to reconnect right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

SO BRIGHT. ZE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHIN'

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

SO BRIGHT. ZE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHIN'

And ze brightness control on your chosen device? That do somethin'?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yes it broke the sarcasometer

sarcasm_detector.jpg

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Tapped my tile by accident :(

I had 16 freebies, so not too shabby I guess :) I've started building a new one anyhow. I'll go through towns looking for tiles today as well, but away for the weekend then and probably won't get a chance.

I'm guessing there will be some sort of month long thing for Christmas as well coming up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I accidentally tapped my tile :( And it's still Halloween in my town :P

-Chelleoo

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

rawn wrote: »
    I accidentally tapped my tile :( And it's still Halloween in my town :P

-Chelleoo

There should be a play store update for tapped out that will unhalloween things for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

And for anyone who might be on a Kindle Fire like me, just delete the game and download it again and it'll update.

• Advertisement

I have a tile ready to be tapped since noon today! I have already gotten 1 handshake - thanks to whoever tapped it.

Went through my friends list again over an hour ago, and tapped for second/third time (depending on when you came out of timelock last night).

Screenshot_2013-11-01-15-02-21-1.jpg

Image above taken during Halloween event, but a new request is up again in my town's landing zone.

You can tell when a friend has a tile waiting when you are loading there town because sometimes the Tile will appear shorthly in middle of the screen. <<< Doesn't always work so check there squidport.

Advertisement