Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

ok i gave in and bought 300 donuts for €17 i had to i want that fleet-a-pita!

damn you luann! but now i have the cracker factory, luann and fleet-a-pita so for 150 donuts it was three prizes!

waiting to see what comes at christmas but if its nothing i want ill buy disco stu i think....

• Registered Users Posts: 21 vladicaris

Anyone have luck playing game on 3'' mobile ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

Went to buy a premium scratch card, made the purchase and the game crashed, wouldn't reopen until I reinstalled it. 89c down the drain! Gah.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,474 ✭✭✭corkie

OldBean wrote: »
    Went to buy a premium scratch card, made the purchase and the game crashed, wouldn't reopen until I reinstalled it. 89c down the drain! Gah.

Try buying another one and you should probably get both together!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

vladicaris wrote: »
    Anyone have luck playing game on 3'' mobile ?

no problem for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

corkie wrote: »
    Try buying another one and you should probably get both together!

No luck, just spent another 89c!

Any idea if it's worth popping them a mail about it? I know it's only a quid, but I want my doughnuts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I have a tile if any of you lovely tappers are visiting my town later.

I need to keep one handshake over it right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

OldBean wrote: »
    No luck, just spent another 89c!

Any idea if it's worth popping them a mail about it? I know it's only a quid, but I want my doughnuts!!

If you purchased through the iOS App Store then send them an email stating you paid for an in-app purchase which you didn't receive. Should get a refund simple enough.

Not sure what the Play Store policy is.

TFK wrote: »
    I have a tile if any of you lovely tappers are visiting my town later.

I need to keep one handshake over it right?

Yes keep the last handshake so more people can tap your tile.

I think i was in your town earlier and tapped your tile, jenny, hope you got a tile.

About to make another visit to your town soon.

I have spent the afternoon going through my friends list, of those out of timelock, tapping tiles and the other buildings above when I can find them.

Those still in timelock, I will be visiting around 10, to tap your tiles.

Regards
    John

I got it corkie thanks.

• Advertisement

I think for my town only two taps apply for the Squidport tile. I never seem to have anymore than two available every time I visit. I do have buildings clicked and notifications to say friends have visited my town but no other taps. I started just visiting friends who have clicked the tile, and if only one tap shows that means I'm not tapping any tiles in return.

I've counted and I think I have around 92 tiles collected altogether. About 20 are from the Squidport glitch. Anybody know the total tiles available? I see corkie has 154 so I must be way off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

DubDJ wrote: »
    I think for my town only two taps apply for the Squidport tile. I never seem to have anymore than two available every time I visit. I do have buildings clicked and notifications to say friends have visited my town but no other taps. I started just visiting friends who have clicked the tile, and if only one tap shows that means I'm not tapping any tiles in return.

I've counted and I think I have around 92 tiles collected altogether. About 20 are from the Squidport glitch. Anybody know the total tiles available? I see corkie has 154 so I must be way off :(

I'm the same, only ever have two taps available at any time.

There is a limit on the number of handshakes you can have if you have allot of tiles. I'm limited to 2 handshakes as well. I am up to approx 164 tiles now.

Currently 41 collected, and I got 42 on my previous tile. Be careful if your over 150 tiles, that you don't tap your last handshake, because you probably won't be able to build a new one. Quote myself below!

Reports on another site of someone having up to 180+ tiles.

I accidentally tapped my handshakes over my other buildings while playing on my phone (while charging nexus 7) they will be available again in 24 hours.

I reached my Bonus level anyway and got 3 donuts on my second tap. Next bonus at 279763!

Accidentally tapping your last tile!

If your quick enough after you tapped your last handshake!

Quickly close the app (without exiting through the game).

Then load the game on another device, hopefully the game won't have saved the tap. And you will be prompted by the game that your other device hasn't saved your progress. Proceed into the game anyway.

If you don't have another device, you could clear the app's data and download the updates again.

Or use bluestacks on a PC.

Regards

John.

(

Thanks DubDj for the recent tap on my tile, I was meaning to thank you in previous post but forgot!

And also to everyone else, who has been tapping my tile and buildings!

There is a limit on the number of handshakes you can have if you have allot of tiles. I'm limited to 2 handshakes as well. I am up to approx 164 tiles now.

Currently 41 collected, and I got 42 on my previous tile. Be careful if your over 150 tiles, that you don't tap your last handshake, because you probably won't be able to build a new one. Quote myself below!

Reports on another site of someone having up to 180+ tiles.

I accidentally tapped my handshakes over my other buildings while playing on my phone (while charging nexus 7) they will be available again in 24 hours.

I reached my Bonus level anyway and got 3 donuts on my second tap. Next bonus at 279763!

Regards

John.

Ok that makes sense, because at one point I did have up to three tiles but now I never have more than two. Can you tell me what the normal limit on tiles actually is? What was the max amount?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Wow, you get a tonne of xp from tapping tiles!

Vojera wrote: »

You can get 2,000+ xp from a handshake on a 24hr task at channel 6! I think it similar for the other buildings (crops and stage).

Ok that makes sense, because at one point I did have up to three tiles but now I never have more than two. Can you tell me what the normal limit on tiles actually is? What was the max amount?

The max amount of tiles originally available was 151. But that was before they added 2 plots of sea before Halloween.

See :- STO.wikia.com

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

Really weird thing just happened to my game.

I checked it around 11 o'clock, and I had two handshakes over my tile. I didn't click them tho, as I was busy at the time. I just went into my town and the two handshakes were gone and my two tiles were in my inventory. So now I have to build a new tile (will take 2 days 12 hours).

If that's not weird enough, I had two buildings visited by Ghosts.

EDIT: Having a good look through my town now, and have also noticed some of my buildings have moved.

You can get 2,000+ xp from a handshake on a 24hr task at channel 6! I think it similar for the other buildings (crops and stage).

I never realised. I always avoided tapping on tiles, crops and the tv station because there doesn't seem to be any benefit in it for my friends, but that's good to know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Hey corkie, where can I find a list of the number of houses you have to have to get indolence up? Can't find it!

Grrr accidentally tapped my tile even though I was nowhere near it!

Have to wait another 2 days now but I got 7 tiles from one so thanks to those who tapped it.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

I have a tile ready. If anyone wants to tap it
    Badgehowlin

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Vojera wrote: »

I know, I don't have a squidport yet but when i do my daily rounds i tap all the squidport tiles i find 3 times (leaving roughly 10 min gaps) and made 10k xp this morning doing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

TFK wrote: »
    Grrr accidentally tapped my tile even though I was nowhere near it!

Have to wait another 2 days now but I got 7 tiles from one so thanks to those who tapped it.

I did that too - very annoying!! Mine is only ready again now, I'm running out of space to place the tiles!

Just been vistening all my neighbours and clikcking on their tiles if they have any. When coming to the end of my list.
    Not sure is this has been mentioned before but i have think i have given
    gnfnrhead2013 -> 2 tiles
    stevoslice -> 3 tiles
    BrianWebs767 -> 3 tiles
    Domhever -> 3 tiles

By going into town, clicking on tile, going back out and in again, click tile, back out and in agian.

If they didnt get 3 tiles i got loads of points anyway

Cork_girl wrote: »
    I did that too - very annoying!! Mine is only ready again now, I'm running out of space to place the tiles!

Whats your name?
    Ill give you 3 taps. to see if you get 3 tiles.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Hey corkie, where can I find a list of the number of houses you have to have to get indolence up? Can't find it!

If you visit this link and look for the conform-o-meter posts, it should be in there.
    Just been vistening all my neighbours and clikcking on their tiles if they have any. When coming to the end of my list.
    Not sure is this has been mentioned before but i have think i have given
    gnfnrhead2013 -> 2 tiles
    stevoslice -> 3 tiles
    BrianWebs767 -> 3 tiles
    Domhever -> 3 tiles

By going into town, clicking on tile, going back out and in again, click tile, back out and in agian.

If they didnt get 3 tiles i got loads of points anyway

Unfortunately you only give one handshake/tile per daily visit. Unless you space out your taps through the day, and your friend has had time to collect your handshake.

Some players with high tile counts are limited to two handshakes at a time.

I'm on 51 tiles collected. With approx 174 tiles in total now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Whats your name?
    Ill give you 3 taps. to see if you get 3 tiles.

That sounds naughty :pac::eek:
    I'm teca55 :)

• Advertisement

I tapped my last tile by mistake, nooooooo! I didn't quit out quick enough to stop it either. I was half tempted to rush it to get another ready but they wanted 36 donuts!

Advertisement