Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

gnfnrhead2013 -> 2 tiles

I wouldnt bother on mine. My max seems to be 2 and I always have 1 left. The only benefit is the extra XP for you if you think its worth it.

Thanks for the attempt though :D

Mine wont be out of timelock until late tonight but the way I do it now, is go to Krustyland for two taps then go to Springfield and check squid port. If there is a tile, it gets tapped. If not, I tap the closest building to it. If there are certain buildings you want tapped, put them close to Squidport and I'll tap it/them if you dont have a tile.

I go to Krustyland first because I need the tickets and it's easier than trying to find the shuttle in Springfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,474 ✭✭✭corkie

My tile and buildings are available again to be tapped!

Screenshot_2013-11-11-17-19-16-1.jpg

Channel 6's 24 hour task was paying out 2,000+ xp per handshake.

Accidentally hit my last handshake.

So no more tiles for me, please tap my other buildings above, there just south of my landing zone.

On 58 tiles collected this time, got 42 on a previous tile, giving me approx 181 in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

Ok, so I noticed some weird stuff happening in my town yesterday and I posted it here:
    Irish94 wrote: »
    Really weird thing just happened to my game.

I checked it around 11 o'clock, and I had two handshakes over my tile. I didn't click them tho, as I was busy at the time. I just went into my town and the two handshakes were gone and my two tiles were in my inventory. So now I have to build a new tile (will take 2 days 12 hours).

If that's not weird enough, I had two buildings visited by Ghosts.

EDIT: Having a good look through my town now, and have also noticed some of my buildings have moved.

I went into my town this morning, and the buildings were still in the wrong place. I just continued playing and did not pass any remarks.

I just logged in there and I am back on level 29? What the hell, I've lost a good 3 months progress, maybe even more. I tried logging out and logging back in but I am still on level 29.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? I've never cheated or hacked the game to get donuts. I'm not gonna play this game ever again if I can't fix it. Really frustrated at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Ok, so I noticed some weird stuff happening in my town yesterday and I posted it here:

I went into my town this morning, and the buildings were still in the wrong place. I just continued playing and did not pass any remarks.

I just logged in there and I am back on level 29? What the hell, I've lost a good 3 months progress, maybe even more. I tried logging out and logging back in but I am still on level 29.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? I've never cheated or hacked the game to get donuts. I'm not gonna play this game ever again if I can't fix it. Really frustrated at the moment.

I had some issues with my game recently where it went back to level 1, uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixed it.

In regards to stuff being used, have you ever logged in on another device that someone else might be using?

My 180 (or 181) Tile Squidport!

PhotoPainter_20131111213757.jpg

My complete 180 (or 181) tile Squidport. All I need to do now is add decorations here and there to fill it out. Lampost, seating, benches, tables etc.

I got to the point where I was building tiles, but had no idea where, i was going to use them. So am glad I stopped when I did, even if it was by accident.

I finished on 58 tiles collected.

My Channel 6, Stage and Crops are still available to tap. Channel 6's 24 hour task gives out the most xp per handshake (2,000+ XP).

Note: - If you have more than 151 tiles, make sure you don't tap the last hanshake, because you won't be allowed build another tile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Is anyone elses game crashing repeatedly today? I either get a server issue or just a straight quit to homescreen.

Very frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Sounds like you need to call the Ghostbusters Irish lol :)

Anyone with a Rollback town - should be fixed in 24 hours.

EA are aware of the problem and are working on a fix.

Thanks for the previous Tap on my tile, got to approx 181 tiles.

Also a thank you to people tapping my buildings below.
    Channel 6's 24 hour task still paying out 2,000+ XP per handshake.

Screenshot_2013-11-12-13-26-17-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Tile ready if you kind folks could tap it please

Mrsflushdraw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

I'd give you a tap if I could log in. The origin network has been unreachable for me since lunchtime. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

remoteboy wrote: »
    I'd give you a tap if I could log in. The origin network has been unreachable for me since lunchtime. :mad:

Me too - not impressed :( luckily I was out this afternoon so at least my characters are in 4 hour, not 1 hour tasks but soooo frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

I have a tile ready to be tapped. mrsoundie is the username.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

Anyone else having problems playing today , havent been able to play for the last 4hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Just did a round of tile tapping, how do I get characters out of krustyland

I have been having trouble playing since yesterday :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

TFK wrote: »
    I have been having trouble playing since yesterday :-(

Android seems to be working fine, but not iOS

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Hi all. Playing a while but don't understand all the talk about tiles. Could someone explain please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Had some login issues on Android earlier, uninstalled/reinstalled the game and sorted it. However, forgot my "spend donut" check was now off and accidentally spent 8 donuts speeding up a building payout. Sigh. Now down to 121. Still trying to decide whether to buy something or save up for Frink, which may take ages...

I'm on iOS and haven't been able to log on most of today :(

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

corkie wrote: »
    Anyone with a Rollback town - should be fixed in 24 hours.

EA are aware of the problem and are working on a fix.

Thanks for the previous Tap on my tile, got to approx 181 tiles.

Also a thank you to people tapping my buildings below.
    Channel 6's 24 hour task still paying out 2,000+ XP per handshake.

Screenshot_2013-11-12-13-26-17-1.jpg

I was assuming when you said 2000 XP per tap that we would get them, but obviously not as I still only got 2 XP per tap on those buildings as well.

I was going round my friends towns tapping on tiles but after about the 6th crash I just gave up. Really irritating how often this game crashes.

• Advertisement

steve_r wrote: »
    Android seems to be working fine, but not iOS

I am on android.

It just keeps telling me the Origin network is down, try again later

So f-ing annoyed! :mad:

Tile ready if you kind folks could tap it please

Mrsflushdraw :)

Sorry Mrsflushdraw, I used up all my taps on your town today before your tile was available. Catch you tomorrow.
    Hi all. Playing a while but don't understand all the talk about tiles. Could someone explain please

Jukebox >>> Check the first link in my signature! or this post on TSTOaddicts
    5starpool wrote: »
    I was assuming when you said 2000 XP per tap that we would get them, but obviously not as I still only got 2 XP per tap on those buildings as well.

I did say per handshake, these taps on these building is to benefit your friend.

PhotoPainter_20131112225558.jpg

My sun-sphere should finish building tomorrow and I will have enough money to start the build of Escalator to Nowhere (1 million $ 10K xp 1000)

I like keeping 1 million in reserve for future updates.

Thanks for the Taps on my buildings!

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Getting a error too saying Origin is undergoing maintenance and to try again later. Can't do anything for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stuart085

I can't log in either, the servers must be temporarily down

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Right. Bit jaded after the Hallowe'en event. Game keeps crashing. Etc, etc...

Have been playing daily since March. Taking a bit of a break. Hopefully EA will have all the annoying stuff sorted out soon. And have a few more levels ready to play by January...

See y'all in the New Year!!!*

:P

*Unless there's a thanksgiving event. Or an Xmas one. If so, I'll see ye then.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

a few questions

when you go to another players town does it matter which items you tap as regards rewards, for example is the spray can worth more than the dollar sign?
    also if you leave the town before you get the notice that you have helped out for the day do you lose the money that hasn't been added yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Thanks to those of ye who have tapped my tile. Trying to do the same but it can be time consuming apart from those who post here that their tiles are ready.

I'm building a few houses to get my indolence rating up. Trying to make it look like little housing estates and not house farming!

My username: MaryDrummer

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stuart085

endacl wrote: »
    Right. Bit jaded after the Hallowe'en event. Game keeps crashing. Etc, etc...

Have been playing daily since March. Taking a bit of a break. Hopefully EA will have all the annoying stuff sorted out soon. And have a few more levels ready to play by January...

See y'all in the New Year!!!*

:P

*Unless there's a thanksgiving event. Or an Xmas one. If so, I'll see ye then.

The Halloween update had a lot going on with regards to rendering (haunting buildings, ghosts) so some devices struggled. You should be fine now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Are the origin servers still down? can't access the game at all

Advertisement