Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stuart085

Are the origin servers still down? can't access the game at all

Nope they're good now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I just tried to access it and it signed me out of Origin and when I try to sign back in it asks me to create an account. So I still think there's problems.

This is the longest I've not been able to access the game for.

If it's asking you to create an account then you're using the wrong email address

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

its asking me to sign in also, sometimes saying "uh oh! Something went wrong" if i keep trying ill eventually get in! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Skerries wrote: »
    a few questions

when you go to another players town does it matter which items you tap as regards rewards, for example is the spray can worth more than the dollar sign?
    also if you leave the town before you get the notice that you have helped out for the day do you lose the money that hasn't been added yet?

Squidport tile pays the tapper more. Otherwise, I think they are all the same for the tapper.

Once it's on screen, you get it. It may not be added straight away, but will be once you return to your own town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Stuart085 wrote: »
    If it's asking you to create an account then you're using the wrong email address

Nope it was just an error on Origins behalf. It was definitely the right email, I just had to relaunch the app and it let me login.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Nope it was just an error on Origins behalf. It was definitely the right email, I just had to relaunch the app and it let me login.

After you re-entered your login credentials , yeah :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

no, it's doing the same for me. using correct email

Origin is down then.

Telling you to create an origin account when you try to sign in with the usual email address?

• Advertisement

Telling you to create an origin account when you try to sign in with the usual email address?

exactly that

That's not a server issue, you're connecting to the server and it isn't detecting your email address as one on file. Did you raise a ticket to EA through http://help.ea.com?

That's not a server issue, you're connecting to the server and it isn't detecting your email address as one on file. Did you raise a ticket to EA through http://help.ea.com?

It's an issue with Origin. Give it a while and it'll be back.

If it doesn't resolve soon, I'll try that, cheers

The support team is really quite good. Based in Galway, don't you know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Are the origin servers still down? can't access the game at all
    I just tried to access it and it signed me out of Origin and when I try to sign back in it asks me to create an account. So I still think there's problems.

This is the longest I've not been able to access the game for.
    hoodwinked wrote: »
    its asking me to sign in also, sometimes saying "uh oh! Something went wrong" if i keep trying ill eventually get in! :)
    gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Origin is down then.
    gnfnrhead wrote: »
    It's an issue with Origin. Give it a while and it'll be back.
    If it doesn't resolve soon, I'll try that, cheers
    See? This cr4p. That's why I'm off Tapped Out for a bit. When it works, its grand. When it doesn't, its annoying. I'm happy to distract meself for 20 minutes everyday keeping the town going. Not so happy to try to log in 10 times in a row and spend the same time getting frustrated. Time for a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I accidentally tapped my two tiles so now I have to build. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

build it and they will come

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

If my characters are in Krustyland, how do I get them back to Springfield?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,474 ✭✭✭corkie

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    If my characters are in Krustyland, how do I get them back to Springfield?

Once you leave them free, not on task, they will follow you back on the shuttle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I accidentally tapped my two tiles so now I have to build. :mad:

I was nowhere near my tile and it registered as being tapped, back to a two day build. :(

Sarn wrote: »
    I was nowhere near my tile and it registered as being tapped, back to a two day build. :(

I always leave them to the very end now. I dont do any more taps once I'm down to the one handshake.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Sarn wrote: »

The same happened to me the other day :-(

I have a new tile now if anyone can log in :-) I managed a handful of friends towns before it crashed again.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I haven't had a tile tap in over a day so if anyone is still doing it I'd appreciate it (domhever). I'll be making a round of my towns later tapping things.

5starpool wrote: »
    I haven't had a tile tap in over a day so if anyone is still doing it I'd appreciate it (domhever). I'll be making a round of my towns later tapping things.

If their is a tile available, I tap it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Just tapped you there! Wellyd74 if you're feeling charitable!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Wellyd wrote: »
    Just tapped you there! Wellyd74 if you're feeling charitable!

I'll get you in my round later.

just visiting my friends now, hopefully will get to you soon.

I was only getting two handshakes on my buildings over night, with allot of visitors. So assigned new tasks to them. Channel 6 will be ready in 2 days. Stage and crops in 24 hours.

Just tapped your tile! If you have allot of tiles, you maybe limited to 2 handshakes. So make sure to have only 1 handshake so peoples taps register.

Let me know if you got a tile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Just finished another round of tapping tiles / channel 6 / farms / stages

If i didnt get ya add me ( 7ofBrian )

Please hit me back :)

Advertisement