Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Why don't we do a list of tile tappers? I have so many friends that it is taking forever to go to everyone these days. It would be handy to know ones that have the SP tile, channel 6 etc so we can visit the priorities in a day if you don't have time.
    Good idea, I removed inactive people from my list today but still have 90 people which is a pain, username is AbdulAbhaile.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I have a tile sitting and waiting.

Username: MaryDrummer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Me too: 7ofBrian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

I had a tile waiting until my fat finger accidentally hit it!
    Bastard 2 days until I have another.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

gnfnrhead2013

Always at least one tile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

tiletap me please kevkehoe

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Damn. New stuff!

Sucked back in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

When people say they have a tile waiting does that mean you have paid the money for a new one and you're waiting the time for it to be complete?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Why don't we do a list of tile tappers? I have so many friends that it is taking forever to go to everyone these days. It would be handy to know ones that have the SP tile, channel 6 etc so we can visit the priorities in a day if you don't have time.

I'd be up for this too. Have about 90 friends and it's taking hours to tap them all.

Kevkehoe and MaryDrummer - just clicked you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

My game is back working now as of today.

I have a tile ready if anyone wants to tap it. ID - lildave09994

Unfortunately, I won't be able to tap tiles for around 3 weeks. I have exams starting soon so I'll be lucky to get to play the game maybe once a day. Just letting people know, so please don't remove me from your friends list. :)

Also, my 'Actual Corn' is ready in 8 days. I wonder if you guys will get a lot of XP if you tap it? I will post here, when it is ready.

• Advertisement

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    When people say they have a tile waiting does that mean you have paid the money for a new one and you're waiting the time for it to be complete?

Ready for tapping was my assumption.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Ready for tapping was my assumption.

I see. Well, in that case I have a tile ready to be tapped and would appreciate a few taps. I'm just starting my squidport. User name is MurdyWurdy

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Anybody else not really bothered with KL? At this stage I just pop in every now and again to collect tickets and exchange for cash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

endacl wrote: »
    Anybody else not really bothered with KL? At this stage I just pop in every now and again to collect tickets and exchange for cash.

I pop in once a day in the hope that I'll win donuts at Krustyland You or whatever it's called, but otherwise, meh. I've trash there for weeks that hasn't been cleaned up because I'm not bothered sending someone there for the twenty seconds that it would take.

Saying that, I've cut back to only playing the game in general to once a day, partly because I've a new job and haven't the time and partly because I'm at the stage now where I've plenty of game money and it stretches out the quests for longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I have a tile too - teca55

It is annoying that you can't reorder your friends list - not sure how they order it at the moment.

I know! The order is currently random and they re-randomise it every few months to make sure you don't only visit the friends at the start of your list.

I wish I could group my friends so I knew I was visiting all my boardsie and real-life friends first and then if I'd time I'd visit my random stranger friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,474 ✭✭✭corkie

Don't have a tile. And can not make anymore. At 181 Approx tiles.

Do have channel 6, stage and crops available to tap, just south of my landing zone.

Regularly visit the majority of my friends and tap there tile and buildings if available.

I think there maybe a limit of two handshakes for some people over these buildings now.

My friends list is full, but my id is corkiejp518.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

I've been tapping people's squidport tiles for the last few weeks (fizzydunlop), now i have a squidport of my own so if anyone wants to tap me back I'll have a tile ready in 8 hours (didn't bother leaving the low xp ones there, this should be for 125xp per tap, not a huge amount but beats 2xp and $16 imo).

Also if anyone wants to add me and exchange tile taps, please do!

Cork_girl wrote: »
    I have a tile too - teca55

It is annoying that you can't reorder your friends list - not sure how they order it at the moment.

It's random. Mine has changed in the middle of my visiting time, meaning I have to go through the list twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Mystery Box - Open - > You found a mystery box - Open -> You found a mystery Box - Open -> You found 30 donuts !! Nicceee :D

• Advertisement

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Mystery Box - Open - > You found a mystery box - Open -> You found a mystery Box - Open -> You found 30 donuts a tree!! Nicceee :D

That's more like it for me. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

That's what I was expecting, I've only got white picket fences and Gazebos up to this point

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I've just started playing,is it worth my while continuing the game without buying donuts? cheers.

I've just started playing,is it worth my while continuing the game without buying donuts? cheers.

I've never bought donuts and it hasn't impeded me one bit.

They're mostly used to buy certain characters, some buildings and some decorations, but you don't actually NEED them to play the game if you don't want to.

You get a limited amount for free, which you can save and use to buy things (never use them to rush tasks or builds, it's not worth it) if you like.

The best thing I go from a mystery box was the lemon tree. Other than that I get crap like 3 hedges or a parking metre :(

I've never bought any donuts yet and I'm doing ok. I have got some from playing as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Mystery Box - Open - > You found a mystery box - Open -> You found a mystery Box - Open -> You found 30 donuts !! Nicceee :D

The same happened to me Saturday! I was delighted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

best thing i got was moleman and squeaky voiced teen,

lately though its all fences and parking lots :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Vojera wrote: »
    I've never bought donuts and it hasn't impeded me one bit.

They're mostly used to buy certain characters, some buildings and some decorations, but you don't actually NEED them to play the game if you don't want to.

You get a limited amount for free, which you can save and use to buy things (never use them to rush tasks or builds, it's not worth it) if you like.

cheers for that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

remoteboy wrote: »
    I'd be up for this too. Have about 90 friends and it's taking hours to tap them all.

Kevkehoe and MaryDrummer - just clicked you there.

Is your SN remoteboy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

mrsflushdraw
    7ofBrian
    AbdulAbhaile
    caroljoanne
    Chelleoo
    corkiejp518
    debs12351
    fizzydunlop
    gnfnrhead2013