Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

What is your SN?

Same as on here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Also a regular tapper if you can add us to the list. Accidentally tapped my SP tile so have to wait 3 days for the next one to build :(

I have channel 6 and some moonshine on the go in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

is this list active players or just those taping for tiles?

It is a list of people who are taking advantage of the squidport tile tapping trick and the Channel 6 one as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

It is a list of people who are taking advantage of the squidport tile tapping trick and the Channel 6 one as well.

ok, cool. not doing that tbh.
    game still crashes out or takes an age to load when I go to other towns. So i only get to do it once a week or so

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

If anyone wants to add me go for it - stephen1903991

I go through my friends towns pretty much every day.

• Advertisement

st1903 wrote: »
    If anyone wants to add me go for it - stephen1903991

I go through my friends towns pretty much every day.

Is it for the squidport tile tapping list or just add in general?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,474 ✭✭✭corkie

Got another bonus and 3 donuts on my first tap.
    Thanks to everyone tapping my buildings.

Next bonus at 480,000+ XP.

Screenshot_2013-11-19-20-21-40.png

I accepted some friend request's from the people who posted here and sent a request to two more on the list.

My friends list is definitely full. So I can not accept anyone else. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Thanks to everyone who has visited my town. If you haven't I have a tile ready and would appreciate the tap. Thanks... username ajmccormac220

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

Is it for the squidport tile tapping list or just add in general?

Sorry, should have said for tile tapping

7ofBrian
    AbdulAbhaile
    ajmccormac220
    Amadan82
    caroljoanne
    Chelleoo
    corkiejp518
    debs12351
    DeiseMum
    Domhever
    endacl
    fizzydunlop
    gnfnrhead2013
    jennyojenj822
    kellsred
    kevkehoe
    lildave09994
    MaryDrummer
    mrsflushdraw
    MurdyWurdy
    pbaitson160
    remoteboy
    Skerries
    stedoyle3376
    stephen1903991
    teca55
    warrenbait392
    Wellyd74

If you are tile tapping etc and you don't see your name here please let me know thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Evil_g

7ofBrian
    AbdulAbhaile
    ajmccormac220
    caroljoanne
    Chelleoo
    corkiejp518
    debs12351
    Domhever
    endacl
    fizzydunlop
    gnfnrhead2013
    jennyojenj822
    kellsred
    kevkehoe
    lildave09994
    MaryDrummer
    mrsflushdraw
    MurdyWurdy
    pbaitson160
    remoteboy
    Skerries
    stedoyle3376
    stephen1903991
    teca55
    warrenbait392
    Wellyd74

If you are tile tapping etc and you don't see your name here please let me know thanks.

Could you add me to the list please? Amadan82.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Evil_g wrote: »
    Could you add me to the list please? Amadan82.

And me please, DeiseMum
    I have a tile ready in 5 hours

Just a thought on this ole town tile/channel 6 tapping.

I have struggled to find some of the other things in folks towns and end up tapping the tile and then random things,
    I have now moved my Channel 6 to beside squidport so that people can spot it easily and hopefully tap that as well as my SP tile.

Not asking folk to move towns about, but if you want the extra help... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

st1903 wrote: »
    Sorry, should have said for tile tapping

As a relative newbie to the game what is that about?

Once the tile is ready it floats at your squidport entrance. Ignore it, don't tap it. Others will see it and they will tap it and once you have more than 2 handshakes you can tap them but always leave at least two and you get a tile for each handshake! its bloody handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Squidport. Somewhere around level 15.

Once you build the first part, you have to build each tile one at a time. The first few are fine, but after that they go up to 2 and 3 day build times (for one tile!). This way you only have to wait until someone visits your town and taps your built tile. The glitch allows more than one person to tap it so you can get several every day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

It confused me too before I got a squidport. Basically when you click on the squidport you can make a new boardwalk tile - the time this takes depends on how many you have made before. Once the tile is ready a pic of a square brown tile appears above your squidport entrance. If you leave it there and don't tap on it to collect it your friends can tap it. For every tap you get a tile for free - as long as you leave at least one handshake pic there at all times and don't collect all the tiles. Hope that makes sense!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Thanks all just got the task to build the squid port today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Thanks all just got the task to build the squid port today :)

If you're low on funds, leave it in the background. Not a lot happens in it. The other builds are more important. Just start the tile building and join in on the glitch for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Accidentally clicked both of my squidport tiles. Yes, both of them. CBA building more at the mo cos the waterfront land is so expensive and I'm saving for wolfcastle's mansion!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

Thanks to everyone to added me and Warren... I've tapped all available tiles on my account and will tap them all again now with Warrens x

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Thanks for all the taps people. I tapped my squidport tile just there, and now have to wait for 3 days for it to be ready again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

also if you tap on someone elses tile you get loads of XP from around 300 - 900 xp every time from what I can see and you can go out and back in to get the same 3 times for each player :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Skerries wrote: »
    also if you tap on someone elses tile you get loads of XP from around 300 - 900 xp every time from what I can see and you can go out and back in to get the same 3 times for each player :)

I didnt realise you could go out and back in!

Skerries wrote: »

If you go out and back in quickly, your friend only gets the one handshake.

For your friend to get three tiles per daily visit, you need to space out your visit's so that they can collect in between your taps.

That's why I spread out my visit's through the day, in the hope the person gets more than one tile from my taps.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

corkie wrote: »
    If you go out and back in quickly, your friend only gets the one handshake.

For your friend to get three tiles per daily visit, you need to space out your visit's so that they can collect in between your taps.

That's why I spread out my visit's through the day, in the hope the person gets more than one tile from my taps.

That was just the question I was going to ask :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Lads,
    I've a tile there on the Squidport and I've been clicking other peoples squidports and thats grand.

But was there a mention of another "trick" with the Channel 6 news building?

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Lads,
    I've a tile there on the Squidport and I've been clicking other peoples squidports and thats grand.

But was there a mention of another "trick" with the Channel 6 news building?

Yes you can get multiple handshakes for channel6, crops and the stage.

Channel 6's two day task for Arnie Pye pays out over 3,500 xp per handshake.

See the second link in my signature

cee_jay wrote: »
    Thanks for all the taps people. I tapped my squidport tile just there, and now have to wait for 3 days for it to be ready again :(

Mine just did the same. I hadn't even been near the last handshake and had clicked the second last one. Next thing I see the last one disappear. Thats me on the long wait. I actually had sped my last one up with donuts as well as I wanted to get a headstart on SP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Accidentally tapped my last tile last night too. Wasn't even too near it but managed to hit it. That's the first time since the glitch was found. So now I've to wait 3 days :(

Advertisement