Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

What happens When you click the handshake I've 2 handshakes i tapped 1 a tile popped out is this what happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

mightyreds wrote: »
    What happens When you click the handshake I've 2 handshakes i tapped 1 a tile popped out is this what happens?

You collect the tile and leave the last handshake and wait till they build up again and tap away till you only have a couple of handshakes left. When you go into the inventory etc you will see the tiles sitting there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

So annoyed - I also clicked my last handshake because the baby was asleep on my lap and moved so I tapped completely the wrong place. Cost me 10000 for a new one and 2 days build time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Cool thanks tapped a handshake and left 1 while I tapped the first the tile popped out I thought id messed it up

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Tapped mine too by accident but i think that's because the screen on my tablet is cracked in 3 places. Hopefully i'll get a new one for christmas! In the meantime my new tile should be ready some time tomorrow and should give at least 250 xp per tap. I should really open up more than one sea square so i have somewhere to put all the tiles but they're just so damn expensive...

• Advertisement

I have a tile and a channel 6 waiting to be tapped. The long wait for the tile to be ready is finally over!

What is the point of the turkeys running around? I tapped one and it disappeared and now I have another today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

What is the point of the turkeys running around? I tapped one and it disappeared and now I have another today.

they are the ten turkeys for lisa's task! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you have to tap them, why i don't know. but to finish the quest you need to tap 'em

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

first have not being able to log into this in a day.
    Second, my tile keeps tapping itself once I'm anywhere near it.
    Pain in the hole!!

• Advertisement

I have a boardwalk tile ready to be tapped now! Hopefully no more accidental tapping of it by the baby will occur :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I think I will have to move my squidport entrance away from anything. My tile taps even though I am nowhere near it :-( next one is 2.5 days build.....

hoodwinked wrote: »
    they are the ten turkeys for lisa's task! :)

I just wasn't sure I was to leave them all running around springfield. I have two more now. The task takes so long lol

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I just wasn't sure I was to leave them all running around springfield. I have two more now. The task takes so long lol
    yup took me the guts of 4 days to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

This turkey task is really annoying me and I only started it last night. I don't know why, it's just rubbing me up the wrong way. It's enough of a pain in the hole to call turkeys ten times, but trying find the fecking things to tap them is just another level of ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

The handiest way I use to find them is to go in to move mode and hide all buildings and shrubs so they'll stand out more. Just bought hank scorpio, love the animations :D

I wasn't paying attention and fricking clicked on the last handshake on my boardwalk tile. So annoyed with myself. Grr!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I really, really REALLY wish that they would include a "send all to work for X hours" option...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

The turkey thing seems like a blatant "drag it out" move. The same thing 10 times is just awful planning.

You can tap turkey's in other peoples towns but it seems pointless since you still have to do the ten tasks with Lisa and get nothing for the turkey's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭AlmostQuick

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    The turkey thing seems like a blatant "drag it out" move. The same thing 10 times is just awful planning.

You can tap turkey's in other peoples towns but it seems pointless since you still have to do the ten tasks with Lisa and get nothing for the turkey's.
    Well, at the end of it all, you will get a........ turkey for your town! You have to send the Simpsons for a Thanksgiving meal after which you get the turkey.

• Advertisement

Well, at the end of it all, you will get a........ turkey for your town! You have to send the Simpsons for a Thanksgiving meal after which you get the turkey.

Thanks, I was wondering when it would end. I have the Simpsons having their dinner at the moment.

I have a question about Kamp Krusty. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my game? I built the retirement castle and got Grampa. Then I had to send Bart there to visit him and afterwards Bart comes out and has a conversation with Homer about how him and Lisa are going to Kamp Krusty - but then, nothing happened. I got to the end of the conversation with no instructions to build the Kamp or do anything else. Is that supposed to happen?

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Thanks, I was wondering when it would end. I have the Simpsons having their dinner at the moment.

I have a question about Kamp Krusty. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my game? I built the retirement castle and got Grampa. Then I had to send Bart there to visit him and afterwards Bart comes out and has a conversation with Homer about how him and Lisa are going to Kamp Krusty - but then, nothing happened. I got to the end of the conversation with no instructions to build the Kamp or do anything else. Is that supposed to happen?

It's a premium item. Something like 200 donuts as best I can recall.

Once you buy it, it should be there.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    It's a premium item. Something like 200 donuts as best I can recall.

Once you buy it, it should be there.

Right, thanks. It was just really strange that there was a conversation about going to camp that seemed to be for no purpose. Unless it was to get you to buy the premium item.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Got another squidport tile up. Think i might have the issue where it only lets me have 2 handshakes at a time. That or people aren't really tapping it. Either way my SN is fizzydunlop for anyone who wants to tap it.

Does anyone know of quests that involve all or most of the characters in your town going to the same spot? I noticed 2 in friends towns recently. In one their characters seemed to be queuing to stand under the duff blimp for a few seconds and then walk off in different directions. In the other all the characters were standing in a group on the boardwalk. Just curious if it's random or if they are doing something as a group task.

Got another squidport tile up. Think i might have the issue where it only lets me have 2 handshakes at a time. That or people aren't really tapping it. Either way my SN is fizzydunlop for anyone who wants to tap it.

Does anyone know of quests that involve all or most of the characters in your town going to the same spot? I noticed 2 in friends towns recently. In one their characters seemed to be queuing to stand under the duff blimp for a few seconds and then walk off in different directions. In the other all the characters were standing in a group on the boardwalk. Just curious if it's random or if they are doing something as a group task.

There are a couple.

Disco Stu's, the seafood place on Squidport and the prison all have them, but they are one off's. Only part of the quest and then never an option again for some dumb reason.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

After 3.5 days build time I have a tile ready again, the last time I will manually build one I reckon as I must be getting close to the tile limit. I think I got 68 free tiles through taps so far so can't really complain. Once I get them all I must start getting creative with the layout a bit. I think I'm on my 5th or 6th set of XP collecting this level too which is useful for extra donuts anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

5starpool wrote: »
    After 3.5 days build time I have a tile ready again, the last time I will manually build one I reckon as I must be getting close to the tile limit. I think I got 68 free tiles through taps so far so can't really complain. Once I get them all I must start getting creative with the layout a bit. I think I'm on my 5th or 6th set of XP collecting this level too which is useful for extra donuts anyhow.

Share some of your creations.

After a long time just farming cash and Ive cleared out my mass of houses and im trying to build a town. (slowly)

So far ive only got the mafia mansion looking nice, everythign else is a state.

so id love to see some creative layout ideas.

SPent a while last night looking at some friends layouts for inspiration, so will unashamedly be stealing them shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mudlan

Could do with a few more friends as I have a tile ready if anyone would like to help me out
    Thanks!

dkenno918

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Share some of your creations.

After a long time just farming cash and Ive cleared out my mass of houses and im trying to build a town. (slowly)

So far ive only got the mafia mansion looking nice, everythign else is a state.

so id love to see some creative layout ideas.

SPent a while last night looking at some friends layouts for inspiration, so will unashamedly be stealing them shortly.

I've seen a few great looking towns, even one with limited premium items, but mine is pretty boring so far. I could really do with putting everything into storage, clearing all the roads, rivers and so on and just rebuilding from scratch. I'll get around to it at some point probably!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I was stuck on a bus for 3 hours yesterday, so decided to re-arrange my town a bit.
    Hours upon hours later it's still not done. So much work to do to get it right. Most of my decorations are in storage, and there's one corner which everything has been shoved into. As I get to the end, it's harder to place things where I think they will "fit."

Advertisement