Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I got a forced update earlier. Not really sure what it changed.

Nothing seemed to change on my game either after the update

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

I wonder was it to stop what they mention when you get your donuts putting the clock back and getting more

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

This game crashes ridiculously often for me. I have around 75 friends, and if I were to go around them all (which I do for the tile tapping XP mostly now) it will probably crash around 10 times during that. It's really irritating how unstable this game is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,475 ✭✭✭corkie

5starpool wrote: »
    This game crashes ridiculously often for me. I have around 75 friends, and if I were to go around them all (which I do for the tile tapping XP mostly now) it will probably crash around 10 times during that. It's really irritating how unstable this game is.

It's the same for me on Android 4.4 Nexus 7 (2012). At times you get spells where it crashes allot and other times it is fine.

Clearing the app data and uninstalling and reinstalling does not resolve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

AAAARGH!!! I accidentally clicked on my last tile and when I try to set a new one going, it tells me ive built the maximum amount of tiles :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Tapped my tile again (i actually tapped krusty who was a whole building away from it) so about another day at this point before i have another. I also definitely have the issue where i can only amass 2 handshakes at a time, so somewhat slow and careful going even when i have a tile.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

mightyreds wrote: »
    I wonder was it to stop what they mention when you get your donuts putting the clock back and getting more

I have Homer posting his donut hack on the internet now.... I wonder is that ea games having a sly dig at the likes of us that take advantage of glitches haha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,475 ✭✭✭corkie

I have Homer posting his donut hack on the internet now.... I wonder is that ea games having a sly dig at the likes of us that take advantage of glitches haha

Its a dig at gamezino as according to there site when it was live they said they rolled back the clock to provide past items, when in fact they where hacking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

With Halloween done for this year I think it might be a good idea to create a list of active users s we can remove the inactive ones. My id is gmt76 and I am active every day.

There's an active list about 2 pages back mate :)

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Anyone go for Ol' Gil's Black Friday deal? I only have 53 donuts so it's no good for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

Hi all
    I have a tile ready to be tapped ultwen1
    I'm on every day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

7ofBrian wrote: »

That wasn't so much an active list than a tile tap list. I think there are more of us out there just playing the game without the tile tap glitch.

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Anyone go for Ol' Gil's Black Friday deal? I only have 53 donuts so it's no good for me!

What is this deal? I won't be home til much later tonight!

cee_jay wrote: »
    What is this deal? I won't be home til much later tonight!

It's Duffman, the Duff Brewery and the Springfield Sign and $50,000 for 300 donuts - 4 days to claim in it you want

I have nowhere near enough donuts - think I am on about 125 at the moment. Trying to save for Frink's Lab.

cee_jay wrote: »
    I have nowhere near enough donuts - think I am on about 125 at the moment. Trying to save for Frink's Lab.

I wouldn't imagine many people would have 300 donuts saved up

That wasn't so much an active list than a tile tap list. I think there are more of us out there just playing the game without the tile tap glitch.

I'm active every day, but if it weren't for the tile tap glitch which allows me to get lots of XP for tapping I probably wouldn't visit towns very often as it is so time consuming. When everyone stops with the tiles (which they will at some point as they have enough) I will likely only visit during events to collect things as it is not beneficial for the tapper to spend an hour a day for at most 3100 XP (100 friends max x 31 XP per town). It is worthwhile with the tile glitch though and I've probably got 12 or 15 more doughnuts than I would otherwise have had.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    It's Duffman, the Duff Brewery and the Springfield Sign and $50,000 for 300 donuts - 4 days to claim in it you want

how do you get this , nothing happening in my town

• Advertisement

campo wrote: »
    how do you get this , nothing happening in my town

Just came up as a Black Friday offer by 'old Gill' and some speech. It's available in the premium items, but if you have some of those items already it may not appear I'd guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

5starpool wrote: »
    Just came up as a Black Friday offer by 'old Gill' and some speech. It's available in the premium items, but if you have some of those items already it may not appear I'd guess.

ah thats probably it, I have Duffman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Just added one or two more names there to my friend list. Way behind some of you in here but im getting into the tile building now!

Any tips for the next dog race?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Just added one or two more names there to my friend list. Way behind some of you in here but im getting into the tile building now!

Any tips for the next dog race?!!

Pick the same odds every time and over 1000 races, you will win almost the exact same amount. 2/1 or 99/1, it doesnt matter. It's randomly generated each time.

I usually just pick a random one since there is no way to predict what will win.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I have 156 donuts. Dunno if I should wait to see what's coming in for Christmas or to get Frink...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I have 156 donuts. Dunno if I should wait to see what's coming in for Christmas or to get Frink...

I think the Thanksgiving one ends on the 6th, so Christmas wont be far behind. May as well wait.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Mars Bar wrote: »

Hold off. It looked like thanksgiving premium prices were inflated given most people had clocked up quite a few donuts on last campaign

I'm active daily but I don't think I'm on the previous active list

Pain in nuts reviewing Origin to clean up friends list. Wish there was an easier way. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

My actual corn will be ready in 7 hours would appreciate as many taps as possible. Have moved the farm over near the squid port entrance for ease of finding. Unfortunately I tapped my squid port tile by mistake so have to wait another 2.5 days to use it again.

Username is kevkehoe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

KevIRL wrote: »
    My actual corn will be ready in 7 hours would appreciate as many taps as possible. Have moved the farm over near the squid port entrance for ease of finding. Unfortunately I tapped my squid port tile by mistake so have to wait another 2.5 days to use it again.

Username is kevkehoe

Are you the guy who has a kid being born, and were using the corn to mark down the days?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I have crops and channel 6 to be tapped if anyone is visiting my town today :-)

Advertisement