Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

steve_r wrote: »
    Are you the guy who has a kid being born, and were using the corn to mark down the days?!

Nope that wasn't me. This is the second time I've grown corn now. The less stuff I have to tap each day the better. Set everyone and everything to the longest task possible

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Whoo yeah. On an unrelated note a iPad mini with retina display is absolutely amazing playing this game. Zero slow down no crashes and looks beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

I will have a tile ready in 2 h and 15 min please tap away around 18.40
    Ultwen1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

In a mystery box today, I got a Homer Buddha. Clicked on the Buddha and got me Frink's lab :D that's the best prize I've ever gotten!
    I have 125 donuts which I was saving for Frink's, so now I don't know what to get! Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

cee_jay wrote: »
    In a mystery box today, I got a Homer Buddha. Clicked on the Buddha and got me Frink's lab :D that's the best prize I've ever gotten!
    I have 125 donuts which I was saving for Frink's, so now I don't know what to get! Any ideas?

I hate you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Wait for Christmas. I'd expect it in the next two weeks.

Frink is by far the best one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,475 ✭✭✭corkie

Thanks to spAnser's new site, people not on my friends list can now see my town in there browser.

Please visit here, to see it.

Note that site may cause firefox to crash, so use a different browser.

Anyone signing up to the site, it's still in beta and spanser will have to flag your account to be able to use the full features of the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

I got another tree

• Registered Users Posts: 7,475 ✭✭✭corkie

Active players list? if someone is maintaining one?

As the thanksgiving update is due to come to a close tomorrow and we might see the Christmas update land as well.

I'm still active and visiting friends towns for tiles, crops, channel 6 and stage!

My Id is corkiejp518. But i think my friends list is full of active players. So there is no point in sending a friend request.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Damn tapped my tile today thats twice in about 4 days. I noticed if I tap a friends tile exit and enter again theres another tile to be tapped does this do anything other than getting me extra xp

• Advertisement

mightyreds wrote: »
    Damn tapped my tile today thats twice in about 4 days. I noticed if I tap a friends tile exit and enter again theres another tile to be tapped does this do anything other than getting me extra xp

Not if you do it straight away. If you leave it for a few hours and give the other person a chance to collect, they can get three tiles a day from each person.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Oh right dont think I'll have the time for that ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I hate you.

Me too. I got a mystery box today too and got a stupid parking lot! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭teddansonswig

hi, im teddansonswig and im an addict
    please add me cheers

Thanks to everyone who has been tapping my tile. It's much appreciated :)

The tile is still there for tapping and I've moved my channel 6 building (which I just built) and Cletus' farm next to my squidport entrance. In the morning I will have crops and a news show ready to be tapped and would appreciate any taps on those three items. User name is MurdyWurdy

hi, im teddansonswig and im an addict
    please add me cheers

Added :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Anybody put up their Christmas decorations yet? I have as of last night. (In Tapped Out I Mean :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭teddansonswig

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Added :)

thanks bud! no sign yet tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

DubDJ wrote: »
    Anybody put up their Christmas decorations yet? I have as of last night. (In Tapped Out I Mean :D)

yeah i did a few houses, there are always a few that are early :D the farm just never took them down, so they are on there now too.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

hoodwinked wrote: »
    yeah i did a few houses, there are always a few that are early :D the farm just never took them down, so they are on there now too.. :pac:

Same as. My farm has them up year round, along with the Christmas tree in its back garden. I have the lights up on my white houses, but planning on doing the whole town this week.

• Advertisement

How do you put decorations up?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mudlan

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    How do you put decorations up?

They're from last years update if you were playing around xmas. Only around 10 or so houses have them. Just click on the house and pan left/right and they will come on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Same as. My farm has them up year round, along with the Christmas tree in its back garden. I have the lights up on my white houses, but planning on doing the whole town this week.

Don't forget Nelson's house. I'll be leaving the decorations on that after Christmas. Seems like the type of thing the Muntz family would do.

Mudlan wrote: »
    They're from last years update if you were playing around xmas. Only around 10 or so houses have them. Just click on the house and pan left/right and they will come on

Ah, I only started playing recently :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Channel 6 ready in my town :)

Chelleoo

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

Thanks to all who tapped my tile

How long should i leave it I have around 10 hand shake over it whats the benefit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

ultwen wrote: »

How long should i leave it I have around 10 hand shake over it whats the benefit ?

You get a free tile for every handshake. Make sure to leave at least one or you will have to build another.

ultwen wrote: »

Tap them as soon as you can so the other person can give you another. Just leave one or two at all times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Can I get in on this tile tapping business? Origin name is notkevinedward. Have one there ready now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Tile ready for tapping again now. Also please tap my actual corn on the farm near Squidport. Thanks to those that have already done so, lots of $ and XP from the corn

username : kevkehoe

Advertisement