Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

5starpool wrote: »
    Once you get past a certain amount of tiles you can't have more than 2 handshakes, so if you keep using that policy you will not get more tiles, even if loads of people are tapping your tile.

Well, that sucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I can never have more than 2 handshakes on channel 6 and squidport. Only one on the farm.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

Add me to that list please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

What is the truck for?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Did you read the numerous onscreen messages before you were given it?

tie-in-1.png?w=500

tie-in-2.png?w=500

tie-in-3.png?w=500

• Advertisement

Irish Halo wrote: »
    Did you read the numerous onscreen messages before you were given it?

tie-in-1.png?w=500

tie-in-2.png?w=500

tie-in-3.png?w=500
    Nope, was half asleep ha then realised I might have needed to pay attention :P

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

anyone else getting caught out by the ordering of the scratchcards in the kwik-e-mart? they've reversed the order so i'm always hitting the gold one now, sneaky move.

also the ordinary scratchcard doesn't tell you how many donuts you would have won anymore.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

anyone else getting caught out by the ordering of the scratchcards in the kwik-e-mart? they've reversed the order so i'm always hitting the gold one now, sneaky move.

also the ordinary scratchcard doesn't tell you how many donuts you would have won anymore.

Yes! Glad I didn't just imagine this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I thought something was different but couldn't put my finger on it! I clicked the gold scratchcard last night, and couldn't figure out why.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Yep, and I've already tapped it three times at this stage. One of the times the game crashed. It's an annoying little move, but it should of been in that order from the start. It's better where it is now but it's gonna take some getting used to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Can i be added to the tile tapping list as well please?

my username is pablomakaveli

Accidentally tapped the last handshake a few days ago but i have a new one to tap sice last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Has happened to me every time since the change. Just as well I have to enter my password before it goes through :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

7ofBrian
    AbdulAbhaile
    ajmccormac220
    alwaysadub
    Amadan82
    caroljoanne
    Michelle
    corkiejp518
    debs12351
    DeiseMum
    dkenno918
    Domhever
    endacl
    faceman101
    fizzydunlop
    gcarr197200
    gnfnrhead2013
    jennyojenj822
    kellsred
    kevkehoe
    lildave09994
    MaryDrummer
    mrsflushdraw
    MurdyWurdy
    ncremins
    neildpurdy323
    notkevinedward
    pablomakaveli
    pbaitson160
    pogsick
    remoteboy
    Skerries
    snugglor
    stedoyle3376
    stephen1903991
    teca55
    ultwen1
    warrenbait392
    Wellyd74

Ca ya add me on there - chelleoo

Don't have a tile up at the moment but have a 2 day channel 6 right beside squidport

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Just tapped my tile yesterday again. Damn sensitive squidport area... I think i'm going to leave it a while before i start a new one. Lot of stuff to spend money on right now and i have gathered 37 tiles with nowhere to place them until i can afford to open up more sea. I moved my farm and Channel 6 close to the squidport and i'll have some moonshine to tap in about 45 mins, Channel 6 was done a 16 hour job, but then it took that as part of the Brockman quests so i have another one working which will be ready around 3pm tomorrow. Tap away, my friends! I'll continue to tap what i see too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

What's the benefit of having channel 6 and crops tapped by friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Extra xp for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

I have a tile ready if you all wouldn't mind tapping thanks
    Ultwen1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Me too for the tile list please :)

irldeano662

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

anyone else having problems connecting tonight, on upc and 4g on meteor ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

They also stack the handshakes like the squidport and you get the money and xp reward for each handshake.

At the moment I have my Channel 6 studio and set Channel 6 News to broadcast, it's now complete and each handshake nets me 2750 cash and 700 xp. I also have moonshine ready at the farm and that gives me 600 cash and 150 xp per handshake.

Unlike the squidport, there is no big xp windfall for the one who taps it for you, but presumably you will be nice enough to tap theirs in return. The best thing to do is move them together (or put down hedgerow/traffic cone arrows like corkie), I have my farm and channel 6 right beside the squidport so they're all in a line. I don't think you can really have them spread out through your town and expect people to have the time to search them out for tapping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Any sign of the Christmas update? I thought it was supposed to happen after the 6th. No sign of it for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Any sign of the Christmas update? I thought it was supposed to happen after the 6th. No sign of it for me!

Me too. I'm starting to get bored with all this waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

anyone else had no new tasks to complete for last 5 days or so, or is this just mine? (I mean main tasks, not side bits and pieces)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

anyone else had no new tasks to complete for last 5 days or so, or is this just mine? (I mean main tasks, not side bits and pieces)

Me too. Are you level 37? If so, it's normal enough to have a bit of down time while waiting for a new level or a seasonal event to come out. A bit boring, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Wellyd wrote: »
    Me too. I'm starting to get bored with all this waiting!

Go for a walk!

I parked the truck last week and just ticking over since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I parked the truck last week and just ticking over since then.

I forgot I had the truck and only placed it yesterday - what was that about? It didn't kick off any tasks. Big down time for my town too - no tasks running at all!

something to do with last nights episode. Havent seen it myself yet...so dont know what exactly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

very quiet at the moment, need Christmas to kick off soon

Advertisement