Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'm only now finishing all my tasks. Next task for Krustyland will be the Tooth Chipper. After that, I'm up to date again after having to restart recently. For ages, my taskbook was never in single digits. I kinda like it being down to 3 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

I hear the Christmas update is Due at 6pm today or thereabouts

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I was driving home at the weekend and the missus decides to do the tile tapping exercise for both of us, and even though I told her to be careful as I couldn't generate a new tile if needs be of course she tapped the bloody thing. I found it hard not to nearly have the worst row in over 2 years together with her over it, but I wasn't bloody happy. Obviously I have loads of tiles, more than I can fit in the space I have purchased so far actually, but it is the principle of it! 20 days roughly until my corn is ready and I don't think I'd trust her to oversee my corn even once!

/rant

I'm also bored waiting for new stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Ditch that Ho ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

5starpool wrote: »
    I was driving home at the weekend and the missus decides to do the tile tapping exercise for both of us, and even though I told her to be careful as I couldn't generate a new tile if needs be of course she tapped the bloody thing. I found it hard not to nearly have the worst row in over 2 years together with her over it, but I wasn't bloody happy. Obviously I have loads of tiles, more than I can fit in the space I have purchased so far actually, but it is the principle of it! 20 days roughly until my corn is ready and I don't think I'd trust her to oversee my corn even once!

/rant

I'm also bored waiting for new stuff.

It sounds petty when you write it down but I know if my husband did this I would go ape****! It would not be forgotten easily :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

The Simpsons Tapped out is a home wrecker!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Im doing a town sitting for a friend and i cant find lisa. i know she is walking around somewhere. Is there an easy way on finding the char. that you are looking for?

Im doing a town sitting for a friend and i cant find lisa. i know she is walking around somewhere. Is there an easy way on finding the char. that you are looking for?

Can you use the buttons to hide the buildings/scenery. That makes it easier for me.

Still no Christmas update! I'm lvl 35 and have a load of missions left but I want to get Christmassy. I'm away for a week after Xmas too with no internet access too so I'll miss that time if there's a chance to get donuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,475 ✭✭✭corkie

The Christmas update has hit the servers.

It's just not in the app stores yet.

tstonews.com has the details, (but is down at the moment).

also check out tstotopix.me

Lisa and Homer start of the quests.

Regards

John

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Happy holidays

• Advertisement

corkie wrote: »
    The Christmas update has hit the servers.

It's just not in the app stores yet.

In the Apple store for me now.

EDIT: Looks like a similar deal to Halloween. Collect tickets, give away presents etc.

A ton of premium items too unsurprisingly.

Character finder too!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

they have added a finder for the people!!! :D

and you can switch between friends with one tap now! :D

My squidport tile is gone missing. Dont think I tapped it. Can someone else check theirs? Hopefully they didnt fix it.

2200 tickets already. Got the first two prizes :pac:

If the 10th prize is 10,000 again it'll take about a week to do. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    2200 tickets already. Got the first two prizes :pac:

If the 10th prize is 10,000 again it'll take about a week to do. :D

how???? :eek:

hoodwinked wrote: »
    how???? :eek:

I flew through my friend visits due to the new addition. In the bottom left you can jump to the next town. Saves a ton of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Some decent changes there!

how do I drop gifts in to friends towns?

Bastards! all my squid port handshakes are gone! :mad:

I can still tap on tiles in other towns though so I can still pick up XP. I suspect they are towns that haven't been updates yet though.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Some decent changes there!

how do I drop gifts in to friends towns?

Top right. Same as releasing ghosts. The other town has to have started though before they can receive them. Other Springfield got my three for the quest.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Here we go again...

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Have close to the 100 friends limit, just gone over 3100 tickets, 4th prize is 6000 so who knows what the last will cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I have no icon to drop gift boxes, I went into towns that had gift card counts. I am on android.

TFK wrote: »
    I have no icon to drop gift boxes, I went into towns that had gift card counts. I am on android.

Same as that. I'm on Android too (well, amazon).

It's gonna be handy to see who is and isn't active. I have 5 pending requests but have too many friends so a cull will be done in the next week or so.

I *think* the present dropping function only becomes active once you get 5 presents to give. I still can't see it as I only have 2, but the missus has 5 and she could give me stuff once she got there. Something to keep an eye on anyhow.

Edit: Also, it seems that when you tap and get 10 gift cards but don't collect them then that they don't count, but they are actually shown as collected once you go back into your own town. A strange one, but will make it quicker to not have to collect everything as you tap them.

5starpool wrote: »
    Edit: Also, it seems that when you tap and get 10 gift cards but don't collect them then that they don't count, but they are actually shown as collected once you go back into your own town. A strange one, but will make it quicker to not have to collect everything as you tap them.

That was the same for Halloween. They collect but the counter doesnt update until you go home.

Yay - Christmas. Time to hit my friends towns.

Must check my tile too.

My user name is MurdyWurdy if anyone hasn't added me already :)

Damn, my tile is gone and I had two handshakes. My channel 6 and Cletus' farm crop handshakes are gone too. I should have read this before updating and tapped them.

Still I got about 80 tiles out of it so I shouldn't complain

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Damn, my tile is gone and I had two handshakes. My channel 6 and Cletus' farm crop handshakes are gone too. I should have read this before updating and tapped them.

Still I got about 80 tiles out of it so I shouldn't complain

Ya, my Channel 6 was gone as well even though it was there earlier when I left my town before the update. I notice other people still had tiles and channel 6 longer tasks to click on. Strange one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

disappointing they updated the tile glitch but at least the Christmas update will keep me busy, my username is rich5007 for anyone who wants to add me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Seems like it will all be pretty easy thankfully.

Have 3 prizes already and over 3K cards, and I dont even have 100 friends on my list

Advertisement