Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

if that's my finger i must be doing a lot of smoking for it to be that yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

taylorjame79 and alanasheil226 looking for friends,thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Guys, my younger brother has started playing and is looking for friends for the Xmas update. Anyone want to add him and help out?

Username : jasondunne20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

I just did a look over my town with the buildings shaded out and found 6 presents and one gift bag hidden behind buildings. I recommend doing it to see if you've missed any!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I am having terrible trouble with the game crashing today :-(

Hoping to go visiting soon and drop off some bags. I will keep them as close to the generator as possible.,

• Advertisement

3 of the presents I found weren't near the generator. It's weird. No idea where they came from!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

The presents float.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    I just did a look over my town with the buildings shaded out and found 6 presents and one gift bag hidden behind buildings. I recommend doing it to see if you've missed any!

Just got the Elf House. Once every 24 hours you can release the Elf's and they will go and collect every present. Nice addition.

5th prize is 10,000 so I'm guessing 10th is 20,000 at least.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Just got the Elf House. Once every 24 hours you can release the Elf's and they will go and collect every present. Nice addition.

Aww, that's cute! I'm almost on 3000 so hopefully I 'll get them soon.

How do you decorate houses? I have a quest to have 3 decorated but I don't know how.

• Advertisement

TFK wrote: »
    How do you decorate houses? I have a quest to have 3 decorated but I don't know how.

You get them from the wheel spin thing. You get tokens from the new bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,475 ✭✭✭corkie

You can see a list of all prizes personal and community here

• Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

The yes guy!

Yeeeessssss

Add me too please! HarmonyRocket.

You get them from the wheel spin thing. You get tokens from the new bar.

I got a snow Lisa from the wheel, today :-)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I got no wheel spin today but I did yesterday. :( what I am doing wrong?

I got a snow Lisa from the wheel, today :-)

Me too! I didn't see what else was in it. Is the snow Lisa better than the other stuff?

faceman wrote: »

Did you collect the token?

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Me too! I didn't see what else was in it. Is the snow Lisa better than the other stuff?

All the snow people are in there, along with Xmas decorations, Mr. Plow, Snow King and a few others that I'm not sure about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

If you've collected the spin coin, you should be able to tap on the coin in the top right corner & that'll take you to the wheel spin screen. If the problem is that you can't collect the coin or something, I'm afraid I'm no help then. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I think I stole your coin on my rounds! I clicked on your egg nog coin and got money and xp. Then i remember checking my account to see if I got the coin. I didn't though. Fairly certain it was your town too.

Could it be a bug like the first squidport tiles?

I'm sorry by the way!!

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I think I stole your coin on my rounds! I clicked on your egg nog coin and got money and xp. Then i remember checking my account to see if I got the coin. I didn't though. Fairly certain it was your town too.

I'm sorry by the way!!

I was wondering that too. What happens if you tap on someone's token? I think I tapped on two people's tonight.

Can anyone report back?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

The global gift box counter is moving very very slowly compared to the Halloween global countrr

KevIRL wrote: »
    The global gift box counter is moving very very slowly compared to the Halloween global countrr

Yeah, I was just going to post that as an afterthought to my previous post. It seems to be going very slowly. Maybe we got the Halloween prizes to easily so they've adjusted for Christmas? I think the problem is also that I'm getting a lot less gift bags than I did gremlins.

It's not a running total. It's more a countdown. We'll get the last prize near enough to the last day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Mars Bar wrote: »

I'm sorry by the way!!

Sounds like you could be right! Doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Just picked up an extra spin coin from one of the gift bags around my tree, delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Got the Claus and Co building on my first spin. Score!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Still can't accept new friend requests, is there anyone playing on android that could log into my town and accept them for me please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

I'm still active and think I have space on my friends list (will make some soon by removing inactive players), so much quicker moving through friends now.

Username: neasanoneill
    Any idea what the deal is with the truck though?
    tie-in-1.png?w=500

tie-in-2.png?w=500

tie-in-3.png?w=500

In the end it appeared for maybe 10 seconds in the episode, genuine blink and you miss it stuff.
    Dunnie1982 wrote: »
    Anyone else having the game crash on Galaxy tab 2 since Xmas update?
    I am having terrible trouble with the game crashing today :-(
    Before the Xmas update I was having serious issues (couldn't even start the game before it would crash), then I cleared the games cache (not data) I haven't had a crash since
    I think as you can only get gift bags to drop from gift bags dropped in your town (AFAIK) there seems to be less to drop in to towns (unlike halloween)

Advertisement