Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Loving the new update! The town is so pretty and love the improvements to moving through characters and towns! I'm orourkel and I'm still active! Come join me up here!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

where the hell is Krusty's Non-Denominational Holiday Giveaway??? Im not getting spins...belay that..I found it....spent 10 doughnuts on a spin..got a brown house cover...So how do we get more of these coins?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

what's all this about spin coins and spin wheel?
    is it something I haven't progressed to yet or is part of the xmas update?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Hears6

Might as well throw the name in the hat, I'm a fair bit along the line in this
    Level 32 somehow, feeling festive might as well try the social side of this social game. >.>
    <.<

IGN: hears6

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

How do you decorate houses? It tells me to have 3 different types, but not how to get them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

faceman wrote: »
    Sounds like you could be right! Doh!

I think we should get Corkie to do his big announcement about not tapping on other peoples coins on his site.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: DON'T TAP SPIN COINS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S TOWNS PLEASE!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

humanji wrote: »
    How do you decorate houses? It tells me to have 3 different types, but not how to get them.

Coins are generated daily from the Egg Nog Bar, the first prize in the Christmas promotion. You use that to win a prize which can be festive façades on houses. I got one for the Flanders house for example. You can also get coins occasionally in gifts apparently, although I haven't got one this way yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SamTraynor

Hey, Give us an add too : SamTraynor93

Daily player

SamTraynor wrote: »
    Hey, Give us an add too : SamTraynor93

Daily player

Added, I'm liking this update doesn't feel drawn out or something, just feels better than the halloween update imo

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

^^
    So it's not just me...?

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    ^^
    So it's not just me...?

Not just you having problems adding people or...?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    I was wondering that too. What happens if you tap on someone's token? I think I tapped on two people's tonight.

Can anyone report back?

Someone tapped mine last night, might have been you, i dunno, but either way i still got the coin.

Is the wheel actually random? I got the same thing all my friends in work got on the first spin, brown house facade.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Hears6 wrote: »
    Not just you having problems adding people or...?

Adding people and decorating gaffs.

Having a dopey week...

endacl wrote: »
    Adding people and decorating gaffs.

Having a dopey week...

Aren't we all, bloody exams..

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Iceberg

Have room for a few more neighbours so feel free to add me - MeanStreak-IRL

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Someone tapped mine last night, might have been you, i dunno, but either way i still got the coin.

Is the wheel actually random? I got the same thing all my friends in work got on the first spin, brown house facade.

I got the Flanders house façade, so not the same for all..

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I got the Simpson's House Facade first...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

2 spins and I've only got money :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Owenzy31

Loving the new update - Owenzy31 - please add :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Ok, so you do get the coin even if someone has tapped it? Wonder what happened to Faceman them?

Corkie - do you know what the story is with tapping the spin coins?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,475 ✭✭✭corkie

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Ok, so you do get the coin even if someone has tapped it? Wonder what happened to Faceman them?

Corkie - do you know what the story is with tapping the spin coins?

I had the same though last night so posted on the EA forums.

Unfortunately it only resets the timer at present.

I will have one available to tap in about 30 mins from now. If one of my friends would be kind enough to tap it. I will see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Noticed folk getting stuck between krustyland and Springfield. I can't get someone to appear in SF now. Had to set a task in KL to get use out him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭Sparko

My game is crashing a lot more than usual since the xmas update. Playing on HTC One. I've cleared the cache to see if it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,475 ✭✭✭corkie

Only got one handshake! Egg Nog Bar Coin.

I accidentally tapped the only handshake over my bar. Still got my one coin and the timer was reset by about half an hour.

I think more than one person tapped it.

Regards
    John

I had one handshake over my egg nog bar too - tapped it and got a spin token so it looks like it's ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Lolo85

Hi new to boards but been playing tapped out long time. Add me as a friend pls lolow2011 I'm on level 37 got 20,000 donuts and 20 odd million cash ;-) lots of pressies to give out

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Got the Lisa snow statue on my first spin and the Mr plow costume for homer on the second.

Lolo85 wrote: »
    Hi new to boards but been playing tapped out long time. Add me as a friend pls lolow2011 I'm on level 37 got 20,000 donuts and 20 odd million cash ;-) lots of pressies to give out

I just added you :)

I got the elf house. I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Lolo85 wrote: »

20,000 doughnuts....erm..ok...been hacking much?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Lolo85

Yeh he has good feedback paid thru paypal.I gave him my origin details. Did it within an hour.

Advertisement