Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I wanted decorations on the wheel spin so I put my finger on the brown house decoration and spun and it landed on the brown house. Gonna try and do the same method tomorrow and see if I just got lucky or if there is something in it.

Just tried the same and it went one past the one I selected.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Just tried the same and it went one past the one I selected.

Close_Enough.png

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

ShazGV wrote: »
    At the bottom of the screen there's a candy cane striped trophy. Tap it, and down in the corner beside the Homer option, there's one with Homer, Apu & a couple of other characters. That's the community section.

Quick question for anyone that can advise - do the snake, turkey, Snorky, etc. just act as moving decorations for the town? If I store mine, it won't affect my Conform-o-Meter or anything, right? Getting a bit sick of them at this stage!

Thanks, I'm just blind then. The community one is only at 89m odd at the moment, moving pretty slow. I'm guessing that the 450m total is for all 5 of those prizes at the rate it's going, otherwise we'll never get close. If so the first prize should kick in at 90m. Will probably be something we know by the time anyone reads this post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

5starpool wrote: »
    Thanks, I'm just blind then. The community one is only at 89m odd at the moment, moving pretty slow. I'm guessing that the 450m total is for all 5 of those prizes at the rate it's going, otherwise we'll never get close. If so the first prize should kick in at 90m. Will probably be something we know by the time anyone reads this post :)

checked there the grand total for all 5 is 2.4 billion

Does the tile glitch still work? I'm guessing it doesn't, but don't want to tap in case it does still work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Pandalaura

username: laura152

add me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Something useful about the spin tokens "After you collect all 10 personal prizes, every additional 1,000 gift cards will get you another completely free spin token."
    More info here http://tstogame.com/2013/12/12/its-early-dont-waste-your-donuts-on-the-holiday-wheel/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

It makes me uncomfortable that I may have contributed glitched tiles to 7ofBrian's boardwalk swastika :pac:

Hococop wrote: »
    checked there the grand total for all 5 is 2.4 billion

At this rate then we'll probably only get about 2 of the prizes at the most surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

At this rate we'll probably only get about 2 of the prizes at the most surely?

Like the Halloween event I'm sure it's rigged, the Halloween event wasn't a real running total either it had a noticeable pattern of increasing by 10,000 every second.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I have been having terrible trouble with the game since the Xmas update. I can only visit friend towns in batches of 5 as the game quits.

Tile glitch still works :D

Got four today after moving my landing point to squid port. Figured since it is right there, more people might tap it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Anyone else feel like we're getting way fewer gift bags to give away to friends than we've gotten with other updates in the past? I never have enough to give back.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭frankie2shoes

I need more friends in this game, please add me frankie2shoe
    I play at least twice daily
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Tile glitch still works :D

Got four today after moving my landing point to squid port. Figured since it is right there, more people might tap it.

Crap, tapped my own tile earlier. :(
    Hopefully it'll still be going in two days when I've a new one!

I'm lucky if i end up with one gift bag per friend per day. No wonder the community amount is so low.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

When did they change the order of the scratch card?
    Balls on not reading on here before tapping my tile ten minutes ago :(

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jelenka

I need more friends please , play few times a day and visit everyone ...feel free to add me ( ID is jelenka ) thanks and Merry Xmas everyone !!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

When my tile appeared I was tempted to tap it, but I left it just to see if there was a small chance of the glitch still being there. I had two handshakes last night and tapped one, so it's definitely still working for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

DubDJ wrote: »
    When my tile appeared I was tempted to tap it, but I left it just to see if there was a small chance of the glitch still being there. I had two handshakes last night and tapped one, so it's definitely still working for me :D

Just tapped you there. Any joy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 looch_et

Hi everyone, add me please (I'D eglet6), really need friends :)

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    Just tapped you there. Any joy?

Yep, I got another tile from your tap. Happy it's still working away.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Yep, I got another tile from your tap. Happy it's still working away.

Not much use if you can't build any more tiles though :(

Not much use if you can't build any more tiles though :(

Why is that? Have you reached the Squidport tile limit?

I reckon the tiles will reset with every big update, so make sure you collect them all before the Christmas event ends. Otherwise you'll lose any handshake you have. That's what happened this time, so I'll be surprised if they change it.

Just passed the 22,000 mark. Flying through it. Going to get a tonne of tokens at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

I have a tile ready for tapping please
    ultwen1

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Has anyone got all the items on the wheel yet. For the past fews days all im getting is money. Wont stop any any of the prizes. I really want the montain with the clouds but it wont stop on it for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

is there any way to get extra coins other than every 24 hours from the eggnog bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

is there any way to get extra coins other than every 24 hours from the eggnog bar?
    spend donuts.

I reckon the tiles will reset with every big update, so make sure you collect them all before the Christmas event ends. Otherwise you'll lose any handshake you have. That's what happened this time, so I'll be surprised if they change it.

Just passed the 22,000 mark. Flying through it. Going to get a tonne of tokens at this rate.

It'll probably happen to crops and stuff as well, so hopefully I can make use of my real corn that is going to be ready around the 28th or so. 10 days of taps and the associated XP/cash. I'll cry if I tap that by mistake.
    Has anyone got all the items on the wheel yet. For the past fews days all im getting is money. Wont stop any any of the prizes. I really want the montain with the clouds but it wont stop on it for me!
    I've only got building facades so far.

You can get them in presents, but I haven't got any that way yet, only through the eggnog bar. You can also buy them with donuts if you wish to, and you'll get a token for every 1000 gift cards once you have collected all 10 personal prizes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I got two from presents and that's when I sent the elves out

Advertisement