Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Has anyone got all the items on the wheel yet. For the past fews days all im getting is money. Wont stop any any of the prizes. I really want the montain with the clouds but it wont stop on it for me!

So far I've gotten two sets of building decorations (the Simpsons' house and the brown house) and Snowman Marge, Snowman Grampa and Snowman Lisa.

I feel like I'm on Winning Streak every time I spin the wheel :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Doing well from the spins! Claus Co building, Helter Shelter, house facades and a couple of snowmen.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

endacl wrote: »
    Doing well from the spins! Claus Co building, Helter Shelter, house facades and a couple of snowmen.

Pretty much this for me. Claus Co., 3 house decorations, 2 snowman and the Helter Shelter.
    I had some free amazon coins to spend so I bought donuts golden tickets for donuts and got two coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

endacl wrote: »

hoe do you use the house facades? or have I missed something obvious?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

god's toy wrote: »
    hoe do you use the house facades? or have I missed something obvious?

You don't really 'use' them, they are applied to the houses automatically, but you can switch between them by tapping on the house in question and swiping left or right, same as you can do with a character than has a different costume and different associated tasks. Not very exciting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jelenka

Ill have a tile in about 10 minutes if anyone is interested .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

All I keep getting with the spin tokens are snowmen (the two I already have) and two prizes of $1,000 cash which is worthless to me. Hope my luck improves.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

DubDJ wrote: »
    All I keep getting with the spin tokens are snowmen (the two I already have) and two prizes of $1,000 cash which is worthless to me. Hope my luck improves.

You've at least a spin a day left....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Got a tablet a few days ago see so finally able to play this. If anyone wants to add me I'm honerbright :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

I got another snowman in my spin - so I've got three house decorations and three snowmen (Lisa, Maggie and Marge). I love spinning the wheel, it makes me pathetically excited! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Hating the spins, 5 done and each time I've got cash

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

seems people are really unlucky with spins, in my spins i've gotten

* snow marge
    * clausco
    * 3 house decorations.

good haul imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I have gotten snow grandpa/Lisa/Bart/god and 2 house decorations.

Haven't been able to get the game to load today though.

Uninstalled game and reinstalled, games loaded but I still can't visit friends without it crashing. Very annoying.

Out of 6 spins I have 5 x house facades (Simpsons, Flanders, Brown, Van Houten, White) and a Helter Shelter, which is still 5 hours away from being built. I had 2 spins yesterday so I think I must have got another token in a gift box when I sent my elves to do their thing.

I got another house facade yesterday so just one more left to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I've gotten 4 x house facades, Clause Co and Grandpa/Lisa/SLH/Bart snowmen. Hoping for Mr Plow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

just got 30 donuts in the mystery box so it's not all bad news

There doesn't appear to be anything worth spending donuts on in the Christmas update. I'm tempted to spend my 161 donuts on Frink and his lab decoration!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I am just getting one coin a day - is there another way to get coins?! Is it like the random get a donut when you click on a house kind of thing?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

25500 tickets now, but my friends wont be out of time lock until about 1am. Should get Mr. Plow's truck first thing tomorrow.

Thats nine out of ten personal prizes, and yet we're only halfway towards the first community prize. No chance of getting them all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Cork_girl wrote: »
    I am just getting one coin a day - is there another way to get coins?! Is it like the random get a donut when you click on a house kind of thing?!

You can get them from presents but they seem even rarer than the donuts. I've got one so far. Havent heard of anyone getting more than two.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I got another house facade yesterday so just one more left to get.

Ha, that's what you think. When you get 5 they change it to 5/10 so you have 5 more to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

So far i've gotten 4 facades and 2 snowmen. Useless rubbish... I'd like to get just a single useful item off that wheel.

Also, the giftbag thing is ridiculous. i don't even get enough to give one each to half of my friends every day so I give 5 to a friend who's going on holiday soon and 5 to a friend who just started playing. The rest are distributed randomly.

5starpool wrote: »
    Ha, that's what you think. When you get 5 they change it to 5/10 so you have 5 more to get.

What's the point in that?! GRR!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

at 20000+ tickets at the moment should be at 24 ish by tonight, id say ea will have to change the community prize total, it seems at this rate we will only get to the second prize

as far as the token prizes: helter shelter, marge snowman, ice sculpture, pink, purple, brown, simpsons and flanders house so cant complain

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    You can get them from presents but they seem even rarer than the donuts. I've got one so far. Havent heard of anyone getting more than two.

ive got around 4 from presents, but it seems like luck as my brother has way more tickets than me and has only got one or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    25500 tickets now, but my friends wont be out of time lock until about 1am. Should get Mr. Plow's truck first thing tomorrow.

Thats nine out of ten personal prizes, and yet we're only halfway towards the first community prize. No chance of getting them all.

It'll be rigged just like Halloween to get them right at the end.
    Cork_girl wrote: »

After you get all 10 prizes for every 1000 extra tickets you collect gives a spin token.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

The requirement for reaching the community prizes has dropped a lot today. You can visit the XMAS 2013 Page for more details.

Prize One: 450,000,000
    Prize Two: 625,000,000
    Prize Three: 800,000,000
    Prize Four: 975,000,000
    Prize Five: 1,100,000,000

Taken from spAnser's site here

Got my final personal prize last night. So the hunt for gold tokens starts.

The majority of my characters are walking around town visiting every restaurant, on the task overeat. So if people are visiting my town the characters are on task. And not just walking around

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

corkie wrote: »
    Taken from spAnser's site here

Got my final personal prize last night. So the hunt for gold tokens starts.

The majority of my characters are walking around town visiting every restaurant, on the task overeat. So if people are visiting my town the characters are on task. And not just walking around

I have mine on the same task and thought my game was having a fit at first!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

corkie wrote: »

Funny enough, I did visit your town last night and thought to myself "Weird, it doesn't seem like Corkie to not have all his characters on task". That explains it! :p

Advertisement