Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

9a75ns.jpg

Mother Kanucker :mad:

Went through my whole town about 20 times. I'm ONE present short!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    9a75ns.jpg

Mother Kanucker :mad:

Went through my whole town about 20 times. I'm ONE present short!

WHats ur ID?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

are there going to be donuts replacing the prizes on the spinnning wheel? I've gotten snowmen and decorations that I already had from last year so it's a real pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

anyone else get a small update yesterday and notice the community prices are much more acheivable now? :D

WHats ur ID?

gnfnrhead2013

Got it about 20 minutes later when the overeat task finished. Speaking of which, I love these send everyone to the one place tasks.

• Advertisement

djkeogh wrote: »
    are there going to be donuts replacing the prizes on the spinnning wheel? I've gotten snowmen and decorations that I already had from last year so it's a real pain.

Money and Tickets. No Donuts.

hoodwinked wrote: »
    anyone else get a small update yesterday and notice the community prices are much more acheivable now? :D

Got the update but still can't add people or accept pending requests :( wish they'd sort it out

Got the update but still can't add people or accept pending requests :( wish they'd sort it out

You could have a full friends list?

You could have a full friends list?

No, still have lots of spaces, I had a clear our for Halloween and again just before the Xmas update, I just keep getting an error telling me oops something went wrong :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

No, still have lots of spaces, I had a clear our for Halloween and again just before the Xmas update, I just keep getting an error telling me oops something went wrong :(

I'm getting that error too but I assumed my list was full. I don't have the app on my desktop, so I can't do a clear out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Cork_girl wrote: »
    I'm getting that error too but I assumed my list was full. I don't have the app on my desktop, so I can't do a clear out!

Getting that error too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Was thinking - Pah, Christmas totem, boo. But 2.50 bonus to all jobs and XP, not bad at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I've gotten 7 house façades in a row on the spin tokens, bit strange.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Superbus wrote: »
    I've gotten 7 house façades in a row on the spin tokens, bit strange.

6/7 for me. I think the only other houses I have that don't have facades aer Orange, Blue, Pink and Purple. I have the rest, although maybe Skinner one as well might get one?

Looking through my friends list to see how far along others are. Looked like I was first finished. Corkie. ALWAYS beats me! I'll beat you some day! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Looking through my friends list to see how far along others are. Looked like I was first finished. Corkie. ALWAYS beats me! I'll beat you some day! :pac:

Corkie gots a system, dude. We need ta gets a system...

I give up lol

Just had another small update and now I've lost ALL my neighbours

I'm just not meant to get this Xmas update done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Wtf?! I just logged on to do my daily round of taps when all of a sudden all the personal prizes appear in my inventory. I only had about 12000 gift cards. I placed them and then the game froze. Just logged back in and they were all gone and now I have zero gift cards. I just vomited in my mouth. I could actually cry right now. What the fcuk is going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

***Ultimate Gift Card Trick. I know we have talked about sending all your characters rather than just 12 to maximize the gift card intake. But, there is a special trick for Quest Line Part18 , as that quest has Homer and Lisa hiding in Bart's Treehouse for 24 hours and the rest of your characters (except Krusty) searching for them for only 8 hours. If you can time it right you can set all your characters for 8 hours, and keep resending them for 8 hours, thus collecting all those gift cards, until you click on Homer/Lisa in Bart's Treehouse.****
    credit to Brett Ho-Ho-Ho-Olmsted for this info
    ***To avoid the same mistakes as Fa-la-la-la-la LSleong ;), move your Treehouse to a far corner of your town to avoid tapping Homer/Lisa, or don't send Homer/Lisa on this part of the task until you get all the gift cards you want***

Part 18
    Homer Triggers
    Make Homer Hide From Springfielders (24 Hours)
    Make Lisa Hide From Springfielders (24 Hours)
    Make Springfielders Hunt for the Simpsons (x12)(8 Hours)

The above taken from tstoforum!

I also got eleven character's to do earlier tasks twice, in "overeat" and "Shop for Loved Ones". Once you have sent all your characters on these task. When your collecting on the finished task only collect from 11 and send them on the task again.

I'm Currently on "Part 15 - Make Springfielders Drink Too Much(x15)(8 Hours)"

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

corkie wrote: »
    The above taken from tstoforum!

I also got eleven character's to do earlier tasks twice, in "overeat" and "Shop for Loved Ones". Once you have sent all your characters on these task. When your collecting on the finished task only collect from 11 and send them on the task again.

I'm Currently on "Part 15 - Make Springfielders Drink Too Much(x15)(8 Hours)"

Regards
    John

I have everyone on the stampede task at the moment must try this.

• Advertisement

So you get an extra wheelspin for every 1000 collected past 30,000? What can you win on the wheel then? Just stuff from house facades, snowmen, a couple of little buildings and money, is that all? Hardly worth getting millions of extra tickets just for that. They must have thought they were too generous with the donuts in the halloween update since they are giving out none free in the Christmas one. I'm on part 16 now I think, make them all stampede shops, 12 hour task.

I sent Homer to Krustyland so I dont accidently send him on that task. Going to let it run for a few days. ~30 tickets for roughly 40 characters (could be more, I didnt count) every 8 hours is a nice deal. Essentially a free spin every time you collect and thats without the friends visits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Has anyone had any problems in the last day or so with the game? I posted last night about all my gift cards disappearing now I have them all back but it says I have all the community prizes which I don't. I'm so annoyed anyone got any ideas what might be the problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Game has been fine for me!

My elves have been thwarted today and yesterday though. If you shut down the game or switch to your friends list while they are grabbing your pressies they stop

Yesterday the baby (who is obsessed with my phone) touched the screen and switched to my friends screen. Today my phone rang just after I released them. It's so annoying - I love watching them find pressies. I had to put the buildings in hide mode and search myself. I'm going to be extra careful tomorrow. I just hope nobody rings me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

quite easy to get all the personal prizes but is there any chance we get all the community prizes?
    The count seems to be very slow.

And don't even get me started on the coin spin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Squidport tile in my town, gonna try not to tap this one by mistake, took 3 days to build!

Chelleoo

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

rawn wrote: »
    Squidport tile in my town, gonna try not to tap this one by mistake, took 3 days to build!

Chelleoo

Pop your big metal Christmas tree yoke down beside it. Easier for people to find it that way.

endacl wrote: »
    Pop your big metal Christmas tree yoke down beside it. Easier for people to find it that way.

Not too close though or he'll tap the tile while trying to tap presents.

Did anyone ever figure out what the point was with the removal truck?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Did anyone ever figure out what the point was with the removal truck?

just a decoration that tied in with an episode?

Advertisement