Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

hoodwinked wrote: »
    just a decoration that tied in with an episode?

And here was me hoping it was chock full of donuts that we would get Xmas day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Ive been toying for a while with the idea of clearing my town and re-designing it but theres no way I could face moving all those trees, fences, hedges etc into the inventory! Is there a way to quickly wipe the town to do the re design without deleting the whole thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

7ofBrian wrote: »
    Ive been toying for a while with the idea of clearing my town and re-designing it but theres no way I could face moving all those trees, fences, hedges etc into the inventory! Is there a way to quickly wipe the town to do the re design without deleting the whole thing?
    Put them in the truck!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

7ofBrian wrote: »

Unfortunately not. I do it bit by bit. Clear an area bigger than you'll need. Next time do a rough layout. Next time start fixing it up. It takes a while, but doing it bit by bit will get you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Pandalaura

Anyone else not able to log in? Keeps crashing after I click to continue playing as.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Unfortunately not. I do it bit by bit. Clear an area bigger than you'll need. Next time do a rough layout. Next time start fixing it up. It takes a while, but doing it bit by bit will get you there.

screw that. not worth investing that much time in. lets hope they add a Redesign Town button in a future update :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Pandalaura wrote: »
    Anyone else not able to log in? Keeps crashing after I click to continue playing as.

I can't get in at all either all day. It says Sideshow Bob has been spotted and as soon as I hit ok it crashes. Turned the tablet off and on numerous times. So tilting :(

I can't get in at all either all day. It says Sideshow Bob has been spotted and as soon as I hit ok it crashes. Turned the tablet off and on numerous times. So tilting :(

Tilting?!?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

endacl wrote: »
    Tilting?!?

:confused:

Frustrating :-)

It's a poker term, just slipped out forgetting folk might not know what I meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

I'm celebrating the win of the Plow King on the wheel!

Just two more to try and get, the snow monster and Helter shelter!
    Yes I have collected all the snowmen and decorations.

Screenshot_2013-12-21-00-49-30.png

I can also let my friends reset from the late night timelock!

All of my friends come out of timelock between midnight and 2 am, so I won't be visiting tonight.

Reposting the below so people know!
    ***Ultimate Gift Card Trick. I know we have talked about sending all your characters rather than just 12 to maximize the gift card intake. But, there is a special trick for Quest Line Part18 , as that quest has Homer and Lisa hiding in Bart's Treehouse for 24 hours and the rest of your characters (except Krusty) searching for them for only 8 hours. If you can time it right you can set all your characters for 8 hours, and keep resending them for 8 hours, thus collecting all those gift cards, until you click on Homer/Lisa in Bart's Treehouse.****
    credit to Brett Ho-Ho-Ho-Olmsted for this info
    ***To avoid the same mistakes as Fa-la-la-la-la LSleong , move your Treehouse to a far corner of your town to avoid tapping Homer/Lisa, or don't send Homer/Lisa on this part of the task until you get all the gift cards you want***

Part 18
    Homer Triggers
    Make Homer Hide From Springfielders (24 Hours)
    Make Lisa Hide From Springfielders (24 Hours)
    Make Springfielders Hunt for the Simpsons (x12)(8 Hours)

The above taken from tstoforum!

If you have already sent Homer and Lisa on this quest! Then consider storing the treehouse to cancel there task. Bart will get stored as well.

Keep homer free on Christmas day for a day specific quest.

Edit: -

I forgot to add: - Thanks to everyone dropping gifts in my town.

But since I'm over 57,000 gifts cards, please consider dropping them in towns that need them. People on low counts, you have to use your friend screen more to see who needs them.

Regards
    John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

Just got this naughto the name.will add a few from her.very good game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

I just can't log in - as soon as my town loads it crashes. So annoying. I haven't logged in all day. All those delicious presents waiting for me and I can't get them :(

Six tokens in the last two days. The beyond pathetic $1000 prize every single time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Six tokens in the last two days. The beyond pathetic $1000 prize every single time.

There's something very wrong there. I hadn't even noticed money on the wheel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Homer just started a new quest for me (1 hour long) its under the questline "the great donut caper"

what is this? do i get donuts??? :)

edit: ahhhh
    The Great Donut Caper is a short quest that starts on December 22nd and will end on December 24th. This quest preludes a Holiday Donut sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 overturn

I haven't been able to log on for last two days over wifi. But when I use 3G there is no issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Do you have all the house decorations from last year? Maybe you're getting money instead of those.

overturn wrote: »
    I haven't been able to log on for last two days over wifi. But when I use 3G there is no issue?

I can't log in either at all :mad: I'm getting the sideshow bob message too and it just shuts down - on wifi and 3G.

Can someone go into my town and get rid of sideshow bob to see if that helps? I want to play!!!

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    I can't log in either at all :mad: I'm getting the sideshow bob message too and it just shuts down - on wifi and 3G.

Can someone go into my town and get rid of sideshow bob to see if that helps? I want to play!!!

I managed to get in for ten minutes before it starting crashing again.

I won the mr plow costume but I don't have Barney. Could they not have thrown him in too? As for the poster constantly winning cash I am also interested if you have the house facades from last year? The money didn't even appear on my wheel until I'd won 8 facades

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Pandalaura

Mine just keeps crashing, won't let me even tap sideshow bob. On wifi and 3g =[

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i've been fine all day yesterday and today. it's not your connections if multiple people are having problems.

upc have been known to have problems too but if you've tried 3g and can't get in well that rules out it being upc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I have won cash the past 5 wheel spins also. I have the house facades from last year. 1000 cash isn't really much to be winning tbh, I have over 1.8 million already. Donuts, I want donuts! There's a few prizes on the wheel that I don't have yet too. (No I don't ask for much!)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I have 3 cash options on the wheel and got cash each of the last 6 spins. It's a real pain. Claus Co building is the one I want, I have all the facades. What are the gold and silver ticket things?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

5starpool wrote: »
    I have 3 cash options on the wheel and got cash each of the last 6 spins. It's a real pain. Claus Co building is the one I want, I have all the facades. What are the gold and silver ticket things?

Extra tickets, keep hitting cash amounts myself :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Lots of cash for me. Managed to get mr plow and helter shelter. Want Claus co, the yeti and plow king.

Only the yeti left to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I have missed out on lots of gift cards because either I can't load the game or it keeps crashing :-( I did manage to drop off gift bags today though to about half my friends.

Sarn wrote: »
    There's something very wrong there. I hadn't even noticed money on the wheel.

Every.... slice? thing on the wheel has a few prizes. One you go through them, the last prize is cash or tokens. I'd rather the tokens but constantly get the cash.

Have three prizes left after getting Claus Co today on my fourth coin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

I have a squidport tile that needs tapping if anyone could oblige. Andyfatbas61 is the username.

It's also very "tilting" to have so many people visiting my town for the Christmas stuff but then never tapping the squidport. Please check when you're there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

move the metal christmas tree down towards squid port, that's the entry point when your friends visit and it's easier for them to spot you have a tile waiting if they see it straight away.

Advertisement