Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    What's your username? Are we friends. I'm happy to give you as much gift bags as possible to get you to 30k

Thanks Murdy, we're already friends (Marfach). Only another two days or so to get to 30k.

Have a great Christmas everybody!

As a Christmas gift, gift cards and presents give out double today. We also get a reindeer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Sarn wrote: »
    Thanks Murdy, we're already friends (Marfach). Only another two days or so to get to 30k.

Have a great Christmas everybody!

As a Christmas gift, gift cards and presents give out double today. We also get a reindeer.

Ah, I always give you plenty of bags anyway - will do it again later anyway!

Merry Christmas to you too!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Only the Yeti thing left. Fcuking sick of the $1000 "prize" on either side of him! Three times it has been one click thing away :(

Same. Every spin for the last 3/4 days...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

endacl wrote: »
    Same. Every spin for the last 3/4 days...

same, still need mr plow jacket, yeti, and claus co, id say my last 20 spins have been cash and tokens

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Add me if you please.
    iamstop
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

I had 6 tokens today and all 6 won me the 1000 cash. Grr!

I shouldn't complain, the yeti and one snow statue is all I have left to get but it's so annoying. My last spin almost landed on the yeti and just ticked over to the cash :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Merry Christmas all!
    Didn't know you got extra tokens when you had x amount of gift carfds, think I'm only sitting on about 6000, so quite a way to go yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Finally got the Helter Shelter! Just the snow monster yet to collect!
    And once I get that I can stop sending characters to hunt for the Simpsons.

Screenshot_2013-12-25-21-59-20-1.jpg

Screenshot_2013-12-25-22-23-22-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Has anyone else noticed that the option for the Golden Scratch-R is gone from the Kwik-E-Mart?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Vojera wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that the option for the Golden Scratch-R is gone from the Kwik-E-Mart?

I literally came on here to post this exact question. Changed iPad and it's happening on the new one too. So must be a game issue. Anybody have it on Android? Or is it widespread. Surprised I haven't seen it posted here yet, I assumed it was just me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I noticed it this morning alright

Vojera wrote: »
    DubDJ wrote: »
    I literally came on here to post this exact question. Changed iPad and it's happening on the new one too. So must be a game issue. Anybody have it on Android? Or is it widespread. Surprised I haven't seen it posted here yet, I assumed it was just me.
    Mars Bar wrote: »
    I noticed it this morning alright

It's to do with Gil's deal, since he arrived the option to buy scratch cards has been removed. I suppose they had trouble coding extra donuts for your winnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Was there a specific homer task due for yesterday. I have him just roaming doing nothing as I'm collecting gift cards in part 18 tasks hiding from springfielders. Hope I didn't miss it :(

Haven't been able to log in all morning on 3G or wifi :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

everyone check that 'confirm donut spend' setting hasn't been changed on you, went in this morning and mistakenly hit it. noticed in time so i could cancel it but when i went back into setting 'confirm donut spend' was ticked to off.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭paulelectronica

My username is Vletrmx1878 if anyone wants to add me , trying to get more gifts

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

everyone check that 'confirm donut spend' setting hasn't been changed on you, went in this morning and mistakenly hit it. noticed in time so i could cancel it but when i went back into setting 'confirm donut spend' was ticked to off.

It keeps doing that to me. Definitely a sneaky trick there...

Am I the only one not getting anything decent out of the prize wheel? I have had daily spins since the event began and i also found 3 spin coins in gift bags and have earned 6 more since i surpassed the 30k gift cards. All I have won are house facades and snowmen. I also won 50 giftcards yesterday and won cash twice in a row (1000 if i remember). I'm really worried that i'm not going to ever land on mr plow or clauseco or anything decent before the event ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 looch_et

eglet6545 if anyone would like to add me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Cash last 5 spins for me. Only 2 cash sections on my wheel so it's not that I have everything....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I almost hit the Yeti last night and the wheel just bounced back to $1,000 instead. There was only 2 cash prizes on it and they rest were things I hadn't got and wouldn't of minded too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

I think i just tend to have really poor luck on the luck based parts of this game. Since i started playing in October I have only gotten the scratchcard jackpot once (quite recently), only gotten one useful thing out of the weekly mystery box (squeaky voice teen, the rest were carparks and bushes and newspaper dispensers etc) and bought 2 homer buddhas by accident which yielded an orange tree and a flower planter. I have also never won with a dog other than the favourite at the races and when i bet on the favourite i win on average 1 in about 4 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Some pile of sh1te got the plow king on the wheel, but you need to have Barney ahh balls!! Was wondering what would happen alright if I won him.

As for the bad luck yeah it seems to have gotten harder to win at the dogs lately! Even betting on the favourite.
    Think I've only one the top jackpot once on a scratch card.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

coolisin wrote: »
    Some pile of sh1te got the plow king on the wheel, but you need to have Barney ahh balls!! Was wondering what would happen alright if I won him.

As for the bad luck yeah it seems to have gotten harder to win at the dogs lately! Even betting on the favourite.
    Think I've only one the top jackpot once on a scratch card.

I'm the opposite at the moment. Every spin or bet wins something! Only one snowman and the yeti left to go.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

after tonight i will be at 70000 giftcards and still have 3 to get on the wheel :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I have everything except the Helter Shelter and the ice statue with all the arms (Ganesh?) getting lots of 1000 cash, which is crap seeing as I miss out on way more than that by sending characters on gift card finding quests. Should be at least 5000. Also, as others have mentioned, bit crap getting the Plow King when ya can't use it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Funny timing considering what is currently being talked about. Today was my first ever 99/1 victory on the dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Finally got my last wheel prize, I never want to look at it again. Saved up 10 wheel tokens and got it on the 5th spin. Shame about barney, was hoping they'd unlock him with the costume, can't justify 250 donuts on one character.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I'm on just over 7,000 gift cards, running out of time now. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.. My usernames dandiesel908

Merry Xmas!

Screenshot_2013-12-27-23-46-50-1.jpg

Still spinning the wheel for the last prize of the snow monster!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

what prize does the wheel look like its pointing at here?

286295.jpg

because it gave me
    the cash

Advertisement