Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

hoodwinked wrote: »
    what prize does the wheel look like its pointing at here?

286295.jpg

because it gave me
    the cash

Same thing has happened me twice now, landed on the mountain thingy and gave me cash instead :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

hoodwinked wrote: »
    what prize does the wheel look like its pointing at here?

because it gave me
    the cash

Opposite happened to me today. Landed on cash and gave me Barney Plow King.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

EA has done its monthly thing of logging me out but this time its telling me the password is invalid. All requests for a password change is receiving a 'your password has been emailed to you' but I'm not getting any email.
    GRrr...

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Still waiting to get the Claus Co building which is the only one I want. The rest are tickets or cash.

I also have real corn ready so if people can tap my farm I'd be much obliged. Username is domhever for those that have me added.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

I think they are watching us. Since i bemoaned my luck i picked up mr plow, plow king and helter shelter off the wheel. Also won another scratcher jackpot and twice in a row with the favourite dog. So let me get this right...

I SURE WISH I COULD GET SOMETHING NICE FROM MY MYSTERY BOX TOMORROW! ;)

it's in the bag now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

5starpool wrote: »
    Still waiting to get the Claus Co building which is the only one I want. The rest are tickets or cash.

I also have real corn ready so if people can tap my farm I'd be much obliged. Username is domhever for those that have me added.

Done. You should move your farm and present tree thingy together though to get more corn taps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

I think i just tend to have really poor luck on the luck based parts of this game. Since i started playing in October I have only gotten the scratchcard jackpot once (quite recently), only gotten one useful thing out of the weekly mystery box (squeaky voice teen, the rest were carparks and bushes and newspaper dispensers etc) and bought 2 homer buddhas by accident which yielded an orange tree and a flower planter. I have also never won with a dog other than the favourite at the races and when i bet on the favourite i win on average 1 in about 4 times.

You won a squeaky voiced teen from a mystery box? Sick brag!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Will have Real Corn ready tomorrow, I actually had a dream last night that I tapped it by mistake, sad or what!? I'll keep it beside my squidport, next to my Channel 6 building, so please tap all three!
    Chelloo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I had a combined 5 spin tokens today (1 collected, 3 earned from visiting friends and collecting 3,000 tickets and I actually spent 10 donuts on another).

I got $1,000 x 3 and 25 gift cards and another 250 gift cards. There was about 5 things on the wheel which I hadn't got and not once did I get one. It stopped short of the Yeti and bounced back twice.

Really have no luck on that wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

We got the Yes Man!

Plus I'm still trying to get one last prize on the wheel!

The Snow Monster!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

corkie wrote: »
    We got the Yes Man!

The Snow Monster!

I'm still trying to get him too. The last remaining prize, I'm convinced we aren't gonna get it until nearer the end of the Christmas event to ensure people keep playing. Had 7 spin tokens today, and just won cash and more tokens.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Woohoo won at the dogs for 200k, that'll buy me 3 and a bit squares of land. I'm not as excited now after realising how little that is.

corkie wrote: »
    We got the Yes Man!

The Snow Monster!

I got the snow monster, he seems to be the hardest to get. I have yet to get the plow skin though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

got a token from a gift, spun the wheel got cash again :mad:

then i noticed the shiney gold coin on the bar, in frustration spun the wheel and went back to my phone setting the yes man task, looked at the tablet and there was the plow king! :D only the helter shelter and yeti left on that one! :D i care not for those!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Just got the ice god.

C'mon baby!!! Papa needs a brand new yeti!!!

Got my weekly mystery box yesterday. In it i got a mystery box, so i opened it. In that one i got a mystery box, so i opened it! In it i got a tree :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

CSSE09 wrote: »
    Woohoo won at the dogs for 200k, that'll buy me 3 and a bit squares of land. I'm not as excited now after realising how little that is.

lucky duck! i only ever bet on the 99/1 shot but have yet to win,top marks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

5 in a row now I won money. Getting beyond a joke, won clausco a few days ago so all that's left is mr plow and yeti doubt I will get both, as long as I get Mr plow I'm happy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Got my weekly mystery box yesterday. In it i got a mystery box, so i opened it. In that one i got a mystery box, so i opened it! In it i got a tree :mad:

Happened me 2 or 3 times twice car park and once I opened mistery box to get another when I opened that I got Buddha Homer but I'll I got was the dumpster with the clothes hanging out of it

Corn now ready in my town, please tap!
    Chelleoo :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Corn ready in my town. Mrsflushdraw.
    Going to move it beside squidport for ease

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭AlmostQuick

Hococop wrote: »
    Happened me 2 or 3 times twice car park and once I opened mistery box to get another when I opened that I got Buddha Homer but I'll I got was the dumpster with the clothes hanging out of it
    30 donuts in mine couple of days ago :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I WANT CLAUS CO, GODDAMMIT!

Stupid money and gift cards on the wheel *grumble grumble*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Cooder and Spud must be opetaing my wheel. 3 cash sections, and my last 5 spins all gave me $1000. Feck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Ugh I just worked out I need 4.37 million to buy up the remaining land excluding squidports expansion (strip of land with beach and the sea itself).

Couldn't find a place to calculate it for me so I made up an excel sheet to total it up, here's a link if anyone wants it dropbox link

If you go to the buy land screen you can work out your current boundary, match it up to the sheet and then just select the land you haven't bought using ctrl and click, it'll total it up on the bottom right of excel.

Would be cool if we could zoom out to look at the town properly!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

rawn wrote: »
    Would be cool if we could zoom out to look at the town properly!

You can using spAnser site at tsto.me!

It requires that you give your origin id and username after you sign up to the site. Plus it may take a few days for account to be activated to use all the features of the site.

You can see my town here.

The above link is know to cause firefox to crash, so use a different browser.
    Just zoom in and out on your browser.

Anyone else having trouble getting into the game? Mine gets past the tap to continue screen and just before it loads my town it crashes. Every time and i have tried from 2 different devices.

Yaay free new years donuts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Hi folks, new to the game and need to add friends for the presents task etc. How do I do it and can I add some of ye fellow Springfielders..

Thanks

Advertisement