Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Hi folks, new to the game and need to add friends for the presents task etc. How do I do it and can I add some of ye fellow Springfielders..

Thanks

What is your Origin name?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Changed my orgin name but seems to have reset my level 8 account. Any idea how to get it back??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Homer has a new years day task, the dialogue is quite funny so im not posting it here :P

Rightious indignation part 1:

3 x 45seconds complain on the internet

reward = 2 donuts.

that launches a second Righteous indignation part 2:

3 x 45 second task Raise a stink on the forums,

reward = 2 donuts.

more funny dialogue,

Righteous indignation part 3:

make homer stir up internet hate 3 x 3minutes

reward = 6 donuts! (thank you KevIRL)

sets off Rightious indignation part 4:

More funny dialogue :D

Make Homer back off EA 1 x 24hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

hoodwinked wrote: »

reward = (currently doing it)

6 more donuts

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

The coin spin is clearly rigged in the favour of money. You can't spin it properly, it chooses it's own speed after you let go

• Advertisement

mrsoundie wrote: »
    What is your Origin name?

cheers mr soundie,really impressive Springfield!!!
    just need one more soul to add me. Anyone please, user name Runningbalance

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I just have one snowman left on the spin wheel to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

cheers mr soundie,really impressive Springfield!!!
    just need one more soul to add me. Anyone please, user name Runningbalance

Thanks. My son and I play it. To be honest, we don't have a plan, fire things everywhere and after awhile tidy up. Bloody addictive game, cant put it down some times.

Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Right. Accidentally tapped my boardwalk tile, and the game tells me I'm at the max allowed. Ah well....

Thanks to all who took the trouble to give me free tiles since the glitch appeared!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Anyone else having alot of trouble logging in today ? Says its updating then says can't connect to server

• Advertisement

Anyone else having alot of trouble logging in today ? Says its updating then says can't connect to server

yeah I lost the whole lot earlier. Went to support on orgin and they fixed it..

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

faceman wrote: »
    The coin spin is clearly rigged in the favour of money. You can't spin it properly, it chooses it's own speed after you let go

I got all of the wheel prizes the other day one after the other, thought I was seeing things

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

yeah I lost the whole lot earlier. Went to support on orgin and they fixed it..

Do they get back to ya quickly have ya got a link ?

I googled orgin and then logged into my account. They have instant chat support section, my issue was also with changing my user name and losing my current level.

it took awhile for fix to come through about 4 hours and had to log out and in a couple of times, alot of trial and error really..

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I finally got the Claus Co building, only money and tickets left on the wheel now. I can finally stop collecting tickets and let Homer complete part 18 of the too much of a good thing task now after holding him for well over a week to collect more tickets for spins. Only took until I got to 81k tickets to get it!

Hopefully we'll get a new level soon as we have been on 37 for ages with all the other stuff that's been going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

68k tokens and still waiting on the yeti

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭teddansonswig

yay jan 2nd and finally having a wake for thanksgiving turkeys

Got me a yeti....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

you sir, are a swine :)

you sir, are a swine :)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Finally got the yeti also New Year's Eve don't know if I'm bothered about the last two snow men! And a building!!

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

I suspect that constantly missing out on the last item or 2 on the wheel is a ploy to panic people into buying spin tokens but if we stick it out we'll get our last bits and pieces (for me it's Claus Co and Ice God) but I could be wrong...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

I suspect that constantly missing out on the last item or 2 on the wheel is a ploy to panic people into buying spin tokens but if we stick it out we'll get our last bits and pieces (for me it's Claus Co and Ice God) but I could be wrong...

i reckon it will be a: like halloween's community prizes where we will get them all free after the event.

or b: (the most evil way EA is likely to take) available to be bought with donuts after the event.

hoodwinked wrote: »

or b: (the most evil way EA is likely to take) available to be bought with donuts after the event.
    or c: Available to be bought for the few bonus donuts Homer won. Plus a few more donuts of course...

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

They could really do with stop trying to come up with funny insider dialogue and simply work on stopping the game from crashing so often.
    endacl wrote: »
    or c: Available to be bought for the few bonus donuts Homer won. Plus a few 200 more donuts of course...

:rolleyes:

That's more like it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Is anyone else finding it hard to get into their Krustyland? It keeps loading and synchronising comes up then the screen goes black and exits tapped out completely. I've deleted the app and re-installed it. Any suggestions!? please :) I got money four times in a row on the wheel! Sickened!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    They could really do with stop trying to come up with funny insider dialogue and simply work on stopping the game from crashing so often.

I post this, now it's undergoing maintence. Hopefully that sorts it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Hopefully it does, i've been having terrible trouble in the last week. I got a new tablet at christmas (LG G Pad) and at first it worked great. I play on my old tablet in work (not taking the new one outside the house until the case i ordered arrives from amazon) which has a dodgy screen and crashes a lot but the game loads.
    When I get home and try to open it on the new tablet it crashes just as it's about to load my town and keeps doing this until around 11pm when my daily play combo is ready. It will then load the town but crash when i try to collect the combo twice and on the third go i can collect the combo and continue as normal.

This is definitely not an issue with the new tablet. I thought it might be to do with using 2 different tablets but several people over on the EA forums are having the same issue on various devices (all of them on top end devices like iphone 5, galaxy s3, nexus 7 etc), some of them since the christmas update and most don't have a second device to get some stuff done on during the day. EA are being generally very unhelpful with a constant list of hoops to jump through for anyone who emails them, but none of them have seemed to work. They might find more people willing to spend money on donuts if the game wasn't having such constant stability issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Finally got the Mr plow skin. Only have plow king to get now but that's mostly irrelevant as I dont have Barney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Xmas Extended to the 14th.

Handy for people still looking to collect prizes from the wheel!

I'm still looking for the snow monster, and have come close to getting it a few times.

Advertisement