Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Ugh, was hoping to get rid of the snow/pesky presents asap. Aside from the last community thing I have nothing else to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I'm glad but only cause it gives me more chance to collect tiles for squid port before the game updates

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

In a way I'm glad it's extended but at the same time I don't know how helpful it will be. I'm getting about 4 spin tokens at a time and coming out with cash (which is absolutely tiny amounts) and 50 - 250 gift cards. Haven't had anything decent in over a week when I got a snowman which I already had.

Hope it's not rigged that you need a certain amount if tries until you get everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

They seem to have made it worse. Lucky to last a minute now before it crashes.
    DubDJ wrote: »
    In a way I'm glad it's extended but at the same time I don't know how helpful it will be. I'm getting about 4 spin tokens at a time and coming out with cash (which is absolutely tiny amounts) and 50 - 250 gift cards. Haven't had anything decent in over a week when I got a snowman which I already had.

Hope it's not rigged that you need a certain amount if tries until you get everything.

Dont think it is. One of my friends played way less often and finished before me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Last community prize unlocked!

Screenshot_2014-01-04-01-12-10-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I am still having trouble with my game, I thought it might have been to do with my phone ( HTC desire x ) but I am having the same problems on my Xmas pressie which was a nexus 7 . I love the game but the constant kicking out is getting on my nerves. I have over 100 bags to drop but I can't visit neighbours. That's when I can log in....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

+1

I've a feeling I'll give up on the wheel, a lot of grinding for basically cash most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Still no Mr Plow :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

steve_r wrote: »
    +1

I've a feeling I'll give up on the wheel, a lot of grinding for basically cash most of the time.

I've given up. Still have the shelter and homers snowman to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

corkie wrote: »
    Last community prize unlocked!

Screenshot_2014-01-04-01-12-10-1.jpg

ah rats i thought there was at least one or two more oh well.... also am i the only one that DOESN'T get cash from spinning the wheel? all i ever get is house facades that i already have or else poxy snowmen :(

• Advertisement

ah rats i thought there was at least one or two more oh well.... also am i the only one that DOESN'T get cash from spinning the wheel? all i ever get is house facades that i already have or else poxy snowmen :(

Pretty sure you can only get the facades once. Once you get it, it's replaced by the next thing on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Pretty sure you can only get the facades once. Once you get it, it's replaced by the next thing on the list.

I've got Christmas nelson muntz house facade twice and the Lisa snowman 4 or 5 times,it would be a nice feature if you could swap or donate unwanted items to people on your friendlist

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Got a very strange unexpected glitch yesterday while I was on my lunch break in work. I went to tap some friends and when I went back to my own town I checked my money and I suddenly had over 1.5 billion! I don't know how or why and can't figure out if it's a good or bad thing but it's there now so I bought all the really expensive buildings and items, opened up the whole map and built loads of white houses just in case they take their money back! I wish I could gift some around, though. Really weird... Hope they don't ban me for this 'bank error in my favour' or something. Anyone ever hear of this kind of thing happening?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I've got Christmas nelson muntz house facade twice and the Lisa snowman 4 or 5 times,it would be a nice feature if you could swap or donate unwanted items to people on your friendlist

I don't know how yours works but once I got an item I couldn't get it again. Each snowman or house facade was only available once and was replaced by something else when I won it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Got everything on the wheel now! After days of spinning trying to get the last 2, I got both of them in a row :) so don't drop anymore presents in my town, better dropping them with people that still need tokens! But please please tap my Squidport tile, Actual Corn and Channel 6 building (all located beside the SP) :)

-Chelleoo

rawn wrote: »
    Got everything on the wheel now! After days of spinning trying to get the last 2, I got both of them in a row :) so don't drop anymore presents in my town, better dropping them with people that still need tokens! But please please tap my Squidport tile, Actual Corn and Channel 6 building (all located beside the SP) :)

-Chelleoo

Can I ask how many tickets you have in total? I haven't really got anything on the wheel since I start playing, other than one house facade I needed and a few snowmen that I already had from previous years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Can I ask how many tickets you have in total? I haven't really got anything on the wheel since I start playing, other than one house facade I needed and a few snowmen that I already had from previous years.

68342 tokens altogether atm

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

anyone having problems logging in.... haven't been able to log in since last night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

yeah couldnt log in for 2 days finally got logged in today pain alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Still waiting on the yeti
    $1000 is a bit of a waste of a spin

• Advertisement

Still waiting on the yeti
    $1000 is a bit of a waste of a spin

Dont know what they were thinking with that. Once you get past probably level 10, $1000 is nothing. Even before then it isnt great. The vast majority of the players are on or near the max level so $1000 is useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    $1000 is nothing.
    That's celtic tiger talk!

:)

Screenshot_2014-01-06-17-08-24-1.jpg

Screenshot_2014-01-06-17-06-37-1.jpg

I cheated to get it! See here.

I am on 149,425 gift cards! Don't need anymore presents, so give to people that do.

Regards
    John

corkie wrote: »
    Screenshot_2014-01-06-17-08-24-1.jpg

Screenshot_2014-01-06-17-06-37-1.jpg

I cheated to get it! See here.

I am on 149,425 gift cards! Don't need anymore presents, so give to people that do.

Regards
    John

I honestly think I'm not going to get the last prizes the 'normal way' so I think I'll use your method corkie. Thanks for the tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Got two coins this afternoon, one from collecting presents, and one from the bar. Spun the wheel and got he snow monster FINALLY on the second spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Got Claus Co. earlier after countless spins getting only gift cards & money. Just need the Snow Monster now, should hopefully pick it up soon now that they've extended the update.

I tried the two devices trick and didn't work for me. Got two spins though, but when I opened the other device my $1,000 prize was waiting for me.

I also got a small update earlier. Anybody else? On iOS btw.

I tried the two devices trick and didn't work for me. Got two spins though, but when I opened the other device my $1,000 prize was waiting for me.

I also got a small update earlier. Anybody else? On iOS btw.

Sorry it didn't work for you. I'm on android, I didn't count how many spins it took me to get the snow monster. But i must have switch devices at least 20 times (or more).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I just got the Helter Shelter, which I wasn't pushed on getting, but it's a welcome change from $1000 and sets of 50 gift cards.

I've the snow monster and Claus Co left to get. Can't see it happening before the update. Ah well.

Looking forward to getting rid of the snow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

passed 100000 now and still need the snow monster, just wondering if anyone has trouble with this game on the samsung Tab 3 7", when i tap the app it goes to the gracie film logo and then once it passes that it stays on a blank screen and im force to hold the power button to reset the tablet, any help would be appreciated

Advertisement