Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jelenka

I still need clausco, yeti and helter shelter .imo they are the best prizes that were there and I keep getting the cash... there is no way ill get them before 14th.a bit disappointing really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

i need clausco and yeti but cant be bothered with all teh searching for tickets at this stage...enough already. I will spin the tokens i get and thats it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

I have all the prizes off the wheel now so you guys don't need to leave me any gifts :)

my son is just waiting to get Claus Co and he will have them all too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

chick7 wrote: »
    I have all the prizes off the wheel now so you guys don't need to leave me any gifts :)

my son is just waiting to get Claus Co and he will have them all too

If you don't want any more presents, stop tapping them, then your town will be too full to drop any when friends visit :) makes it easier than remembering which people do/don't need any

rawn wrote: »
    If you don't want any more presents, stop tapping them, then your town will be too full to drop any when friends visit :) makes it easier than remembering which people do/don't need any

good idea... didn't think of that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Anyone looking for more friends please add "itshalokid", much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

For anyone still looking for prizes of the wheel the percentages have been changed in today's update. See tstonews

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Finally got the yeti :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

I was wondering why I won 3 times on 3 spins. I finally got mr plow, Lisa and grandpa (even though I should of got other prize) little bit annoyed about that but oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭mumo3

Hi folks just saw this post can I still add the user names that people posted here? I'm totally strung out in this game downloaded it for the kids sure the never get near it now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Grrr just waiting on the helter
    Skelter, feckers!!!!
    I not overly bothered, just it's annoying as that once piece randomly skips around the wheel as you spin, and I've tried the cheat I get a couple or spins just hasn't helped so far!

Ps: what's your user name mumo3 and I'll add you mine is cabrwab.

coolisin wrote: »
    Grrr just waiting on the helter
    Skelter, feckers!!!!
    I not overly bothered, just it's annoying as that once piece randomly skips around the wheel as you spin, and I've tried the cheat I get a couple or spins just hasn't helped so far!

Ps: what's your user name mumo3 and I'll add you mine is cabrwab.

Thanks user name is Khloe08

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

If anyone really needs giftcards I noticed that if you colelct all your presents and gift bags manually, THEN let the elves loose, they will pop into houses and find extra gift cards somehow, gives a handy little boost. My Claus Co quest goes on...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

If anyone really needs giftcards I noticed that if you colelct all your presents and gift bags manually, THEN let the elves loose, they will pop into houses and find extra gift cards somehow, gives a handy little boost. My Claus Co quest goes on...

Are you sure that isn't just presents hidden behind houses?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Mars Bar wrote: »

Yeah, that's what i thought too when i noticed it first, but i made sure next time. I think it's a mechanism for if you accidentally let them go and there's nothing for them to open it compensates you with a few giftcards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

This is what they do as well as collect/open gift bags, was in the description when you first get them:
    20131229-094940.jpg%3Fw%3D584

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

FECK YOU SNOW MONSTER!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

the Yeti is just another pointless thing wandering around town, albeit a bit nicer to look at than any of the zombies. He may well end up in the inventory with the rest of them before long I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

5starpool wrote: »
    the Yeti is just another pointless thing wandering around town, albeit a bit nicer to look at than any of the zombies. He may well end up in the inventory with the rest of them before long I'd say.

The skyscraper does nothing as well does it? Might get rid of that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Mars Bar wrote: »

No these are extra ones. I love every building to check if there was any behind them and then released the elves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Finally got the poxy yeti. I can at last put the game to bed till the next update :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I got the last snowman today too, thankfully!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

7ofBrian wrote: »
    Finally got the poxy yeti. I can at last put the game to bed till the next update :)

Which will probably be later this week :pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

The skyscraper does nothing as well does it? Might get rid of that as well.

Buildings are good, characters wandering around doing nothing don't really add much to things. Between the snake, the 3 (I think) zombie things, the turkey, the possum or whatever, and the yeti, there are too many for me. I think I have a couple of them still wandering aroud, but all of them would be too many imo. I'll still gladly take anything free though, but might well store them.

Anyhow, thankfully we should be back to normal this evening, no more pesky presents clogging things up needlessly. I'm guessing it'll be around 3 weeks until the Valentines stuff starts up. I missed that last year as I only started playing in March I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

finally got the shelter, after about 100 times doing the 2 devices hack spread out over two days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

I only started playing a few weeks before Christmas... All this green grass and trees is a bit strange looking :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

I only started playing a few weeks before Christmas... All this green grass and trees is a bit strange looking :eek:

Yep all green again....dont see any new content though...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Got the yeti on my final spin, just in the nick of time! It'll take a while to get used to the green again.

Mine is still in Xmas and I can't visit some neighbours it's saying I need to up grad my content! Any one know what's going on?

• Advertisement

so glad that snow is gone :-D

Advertisement