Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

mumo3 wrote: »
    Mine is still in Xmas and I can't visit some neighbours it's saying I need to up grad my content! Any one know what's going on?

It's an app store update, that removes the Xmas content. No new level available yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

mumo3 wrote: »
    Mine is still in Xmas and I can't visit some neighbours it's saying I need to up grad my content! Any one know what's going on?

go to the play store /app store and update your game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Last possible spin of the wheel, only had Claus Co left to get. I could actually set the speed and got it.

I'm stunned. Now to ditch this Christmas stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

I was set for a last spin for claus co and it forced the update on me. Oh well...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

I was the same so went to the App Store and then updates
    All sorted now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Anyone know if the squidport tile glitch is fixed? I have one handshake still left over mine, but can't tap my friends towns for a few more hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I didn't get Claus Co or the Snowman/Yeti guy in the end. I'm disgusted, really, truly disgusted. Stpuid holiday money :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Ha, just noticed the snowmen are now melted. That's a nice touch.

I also didn't get the yeti or Claus Co. Maybe next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

My yeti has gone missing.. Or do we lose them after the post xmas update?

Edit:

Must have been bug as he's back wondering around like he owns place.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Anyone any idea when the new stuff will hit? And what it will be? Maybe this Thursday as it's usually updated that day going by past experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Anyone know if the squidport tile glitch is fixed? I have one handshake still left over mine, but can't tap my friends towns for a few more hours.
    I had 2 handshakes over my squidport entrance this morning (and accidentally tapped twice so that's 3.5 days of waiting) and over Xmas got a few extra tiles through the glitch.

This was before I updated to the snow-free version though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Even in a virtual world, people get sick of snow after a few days. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

I'm not sure if it's only mine but you can't go between friends by clicking the arrow, you have to go out n click new person :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

bulmersgal wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it's only mine but you can't go between friends by clicking the arrow, you have to go out n click new person :-(

This could be down to certain friends having the update and others not having it. I still had the Christmas update and it kicked me back to the main friends page whenever a friend had the latest update. It might let you move to the ones with the same version of the app as yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

Hi I have a tile on my squid port if you could tap it
    Ultwen1

I miss having control over where the landing zone is. Getting half as many squidport taps now that it's no longer the present depot... If it's as simple as making a particular building or decoration your marker, then why don't they do it? The obvious thing would be to make it your simpsons house or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Just had 3 handshakes over my squid port.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Level 38 is here.

lady-justice.png?w=120&h=150

The Lady Justice is animated if you tap it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Is it my imagination or has tapped out become really resource hungry?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Girlfriend's updated today and it broke her game (she's on iphone), the update was applied to the phone and was okay, but when she opened it again this evening Wiggum is on two separate tasks and all the new stuff is now locked whereas before it cost cash, other weird things happening too like she was at level 38 and now she's back down to 37. Tried reinstalling the app but it didn't seem to make any difference, Any advice for her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

corkie wrote: »
    Level 38 is here.

lady-justice.png?w=120&h=150

The Lady Justice is animated if you tap it.

Nice to see that the bulk of the new items aren't premium.

For a change....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

wonder will we get the court house soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

hoodwinked wrote: »
    wonder will we get the court house soon?
    it's in there as a quest unlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Any chance they'll change Sideshow Bob to a proper character?
    Seems an awful waste

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I got lvl 38 last night on me tablet, and bought the boat.
    Checked this morning on me phone. Back to lvl 37, with no boat.
    Checked again on me tablet, and the boat was back bit i was still lvl 37!!
    Weird.

Hopefully I get another 2 donuts later if I get back to lbl 38!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Do we all level up at the same time? I just got 38 last night but was thinking some people here would be way ahead of me... Not so?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

Just started a new game on this , had an account previously but hacked it and it completely ruined the game for me , origin-id is same as on here , feel free to add me , I have already added a few from the last list that was posted on here .

Got level 38 too, set the grocery store to build. Nice to have new things to spend cash on occasionally...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

it's in there as a quest unlock.

i think i am on the last quest before it unlocks! feel like its taking agess! i think because i had to leave a short quest overnight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

god's toy wrote: »
    Do we all level up at the same time? I just got 38 last night but was thinking some people here would be way ahead of me... Not so?

Anyone who has maxed out their XP bar for level 37 got updated to level 38 last night. L38 is the highest level there is so far, they only release them one at a time, so people can be on the same level for weeks and weeks waiting for a new level to come out. But it does allow you to eventually catch up with people who are ahead of you.

Advertisement