Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Vojera wrote: »
    Anyone who has maxed out their XP bar for level 37 got updated to level 38 last night. L38 is the highest level there is so far, they only release them one at a time, so people can be on the same level for weeks months and weeks months waiting for a new level to come out. But it does allow you to eventually catch up with people who are ahead of you.
    Minor adjustment...

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I haven't been able to open the game today, the update was funky last night but eventually managed to buy the new buildings and some land before it forced closed.

Every update is a nightmare for me :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Mine hasn't worked since the update

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I got the first task in the blue-haired lawyer quest (make Homer get brain freeze) even though I didn't buy him. Did this happen to anyone else? Was that meant to happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

I got the first task in the blue-haired lawyer quest (make Homer get brain freeze) even though I didn't buy him. Did this happen to anyone else? Was that meant to happen?
    Yep, I'd imagine they did that to highlight the character could be bought. Thinking of getting knight boat, my port needs more boats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

yeah i think so as i got it too, probably a way to 'encourage' you to buy blue haired lawyer as opposed to just sticking him in the premium menu! :pac:

also i know we all know there is a difference between the money earned by premium characters and normal characters, but just now i noticed,

with flanders (normal skin) if you send him on his 24 hour task (convert inmates i think) he gives you $600 BUT if you send him on his 20 hour task (go bowling) you get $750, so even if you aren't going to touch it for 24 hours his 20 hour task is more profitable!

never noticed that before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Mine hasn't worked since the update

Has become an absolute pain in the area

• Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

hoodwinked wrote: »
    yeah i think so as i got it too, probably a way to 'encourage' you to buy blue haired lawyer as opposed to just sticking him in the premium menu! :pac:

also i know we all know there is a difference between the money earned by premium characters and normal characters, but just now i noticed,

with flanders (normal skin) if you send him on his 24 hour task (convert inmates i think) he gives you $600 BUT if you send him on his 20 hour task (go bowling) you get $750, so even if you aren't going to touch it for 24 hours his 20 hour task is more profitable!

never noticed that before.

Thats cause he uses a premium building for that task

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

KevIRL wrote: »
    Thats cause he uses a premium building for that task

but barney comes with the bowling alley and isn't a premium character? and doesn't get the premium pricing???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Trying to set up 12 hour tasks for the night but I can't seem to log in to the game. Grrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Just started building the courthouse

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

hoodwinked wrote: »
    but barney comes with the bowling alley and isn't a premium character? and doesn't get the premium pricing???
    Read it on topix the other day the newest update has given barney premium pricing along with miss springfield and tatum.

30 donuts mystery box. Nice.

:D

Woo hoo 30 donuts in my daily bonus mystery box then 3 for xp I have 170 now. Any advice what to buy? I haven't bought any premiums since starting.

TFK wrote: »
    Woo hoo 30 donuts in my daily bonus mystery box then 3 for xp I have 170 now. Any advice what to buy? I haven't bought any premiums since starting.
    A building that comes with a character? Two for one?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

TFK wrote: »

It's really up to you, best thing is to research the premium items on the wiki and see what looks best in your own opinion. I know that if I had 170 i'd save another 30 and get Hank Scorpio's volcano lair. It probably doesn't pay out the most, I just really want it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 THE CAPTAIN 420

Hey please add finnegan420 play everyday

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Frink is the best one if you don't already have him. He has some great animations and is involved in a lot of the storylines.

Started sorting out my Springfield, laying it out as I like it.
    Would love to get a screenshot of the whole thing but not sure it can be done on an iPad.
    Is it a case of taking loads of pics and putting them together as one?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Would love to get a screenshot of the whole thing but not sure it can be done on an iPad.

Pretty much. It's a feature that people have been requesting for ages now.

• Advertisement

thought as much ta

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

You could signup to tsto.me and take a full screen shot with your browser.

See my town here. You can zoom in and out with the browser zoom.

Excellent thanks Corkie, your town looks fab

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Just logged on and there was an update. Any idea what it was, anyone?

didnt get any update, logged on 5 mins ago

I got a tiny update but nothing obvious jumped out at me.

I ended up buying the Frink lab :-) my first premium building/character purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

Im down as howyabud if anyone adding. Why hasnt level 39 been created yet ive paased 38 already and has anyone any cheats for donuts

has anyone any cheats for donuts

Is your google machine not working?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

It is but none work and im assuming that you hadnt tried it and expect some poor fool to find it and tell you!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

only finally bothering with making my way through Krustyland, 5days to build the tooth chipper what a load of sh1t!

Advertisement