Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

coolisin wrote: »
    only finally bothering with making my way through Krustyland, 5days to build the tooth chipper what a load of sh1t!

KL isn't worth the effort. Tasks run out quickly and when you're finished it looks like a load of KrustyKrap. Unless you want to buy a shedload of donuts to spend on it. It's only use is a source of a tiny amount of extra cash by collecting those stupid tickets and swooping them for cash that you won't need if you're a higher level player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

I was only bothering as I had ran out of tasks over the xmas.
    But you are right not worth it but its done now! (Well in 5 days time!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

servers are down for me! :( was right in the middle of freeing all my townspeople

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

hoodwinked wrote: »
    servers are down for me! :( was right in the middle of freeing all my townspeople

Same here on android, can't get in to take my characters of there task "Citizens Protest"!

Eventually got on to free them up and send them on storm the police station task.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

endacl wrote: »
    KL isn't worth the effort. Tasks run out quickly and when you're finished it looks like a load of KrustyKrap. Unless you want to buy a shedload of donuts to spend on it. It's only use is a source of a tiny amount of extra cash by collecting those stupid tickets and swooping them for cash that you won't need if you're a higher level player.

You can swap them? :-O

• Advertisement

rawn wrote: »
    You can swap them? :-O
    Yep. Click on the KL entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I actually quite like Krustyland. Mine looked terrible until last weekend when after months of playing I finally had enough tickets to buy all of the land. I then started building it up and making it look a bit more detailed.

Happy how it turned out and I like how's it a lot less cluttered looking compared to the main town. Plus there's a lot of room for new updates and new content.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Krustyland seems like another Squidport. Cool at first but once you finish, it's forgotten about. Doesn't help that the majority of the characters can't go to Krustyland.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I forgot about KL for ages. Once everything was built I got bored, its cluttered and messy and I can't be bothered with it!

Yep. Click on the KL entrance.

All that comes up is the pop up to speed up the bonus...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

rawn wrote: »
    All that comes up is the pop up to speed up the bonus...

You have to complete KL first (i.e. have built The Tooth Chipper) before you can swap tickets for cash.

Irish Halo wrote: »
    You have to complete KL first (i.e. have built The Tooth Chipper) before you can swap tickets for cash.

Whoops! I'd forgotten that bit...

Irish Halo wrote: »

Aaah! Saving for the Tooth Chipper now, very slowly cos I don't like sending characters there

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

The only reason I go to KL is that every so often you get a few donuts instead of tickets when popping balloons. Have got them a couple two or three times now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Are there going to be any more squidport updates? people went mad (including me) getting tiles from the glitch, but now it looks like all I will have is a big empty boardwalk. I'm actually getting a bit bored with the whole game, it's turning in to a bit of a chore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Are there going to be any more squidport updates? people went mad (including me) getting tiles from the glitch, but now it looks like all I will have is a big empty boardwalk. I'm actually getting a bit bored with the whole thing, it's turning in to a bit of a chore.

You could put all those tiles away if you don't want them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Just started this, add me if you please: grimeballoon

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Dee82

is this down for anyone ? I can't login on my iphone or ipad mini :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Is KL totally finished now that Toothchipper is done? I have it completed ages and have converted the tickets to cash a few times. Bought some land but didn't see the point in buying more unless there were things added on.

I currently have 130000 tickets and not bothered cashing them in as I have about 3 million cash.

I suspect the developers got bored of KrappyLand before the players did. They seem to have abandoned it.

• Advertisement

I suspect the developers got bored of KrappyLand before the players did. They seem to have abandoned it.

Yeah it kinda just stopped, I am keeping my 35k or so tickets just in case something happens in the future. I have 2 million in game so not stuck for cash.

TFK wrote: »
    Yeah it kinda just stopped, I have 2 million in game so not stuck for cash.

Build 5633 brown houses.

IMMEDIATELY!!!

Build 5633 brown houses.

IMMEDIATELY!!!

No no no no!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

That site to show your whole map is kinda cool. I just did mine too!

https://tsto.me/s/idigshovels

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Some pretty cool designs up there.
    Added my work in progress

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭AlmostQuick

gubbie wrote: »
    That site to show your whole map is kinda cool. I just did mine too!

https://tsto.me/s/idigshovels
    That link crashes Firefox for some reason, ok with Chrome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Just got another 5 donuts from the balloon pop, all those painful days of heading to krustyland to pop them was worth it,

that and the 100k i got from ticket exchange came in handy to build the courthouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Its far too easy to accidently use doughnuts. I've been trying to save up for some things and I have one?! I don't remember using any

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Grimebox wrote: »
    Its far too easy to accidently use doughnuts. I've been trying to save up for some things and I have one?! I don't remember using any

Make sure you turn on donut confirmation spend option in your settings.

Bring up your build menu and tap on the "i" to get these settings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

corkie wrote: »
    Make sure you turn on donut confirmation spend option in your settings.

Bring up your build menu and tap on the "i" to get these settings.

my son had to show me how to do that... don't know how many times I accidently sped things up

Advertisement