Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

chick7 wrote: »
    my son had to show me how to do that... don't know how many times I accidently sped things up
    It's a real cheap trick, I think. And I believe it resets sometimes when you level up, so check the setting every now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

humanji wrote: »
    It's a real cheap trick, I think. And I believe it resets sometimes when you level up, so check the setting every now and again.

thank you... I'll check when I get home from work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Duff Party Bus now available for 50 donuts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

In-Game Update! Superbowl Sunday fun!

c56af0b541c2abe2f44bbf311189f4f5_500.jpg

And the above also available, but your only allowed buy one of each!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

The game crashes are happening more frequently than ever now. It is really annoying. If I am setting tasks for all characters it crashes at least once, usually more often (at 3 right now). Surely this is something they should be able to isolate after all this time and the amount of people complaining about it? They obviously monitor the forums considering some of the digs they have got in recently about people cheating and discussing it online, so I'm surprised this isn't something the can fix. Instability to this degree is really off putting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

mine tends to crash if I go to Krustyland, I'd say 9 times outta 10

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I am trying to open the game now and getting a message about the game undergoing maintenance.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

cee_jay wrote: »
    I am trying to open the game now and getting a message about the game undergoing maintenance.

I just keep getting the Bart screen saying uh oh this screen again. All day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

For completing the Superbowl quest you get the Duff blimp and 7 donuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Sarn wrote: »
    For completing the Superbowl quest you get the Duff blimp and 7 donuts.

Bugger. Already have the blimp. Maybe it'll fly around now!

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    Bugger. Already have the blimp. Maybe it'll fly around now!

I believe its a different blimp, to the Barney one.

I am about to take my characters off the tasks "Party at Homers" (or whatever it's called)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I want Valentine's Day!

If there's nothing happening then I can't give out about it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

5starpool wrote: »
    The game crashes are happening more frequently than ever now. It is really annoying. If I am setting tasks for all characters it crashes at least once, usually more often (at 3 right now). Surely this is something they should be able to isolate after all this time and the amount of people complaining about it? They obviously monitor the forums considering some of the digs they have got in recently about people cheating and discussing it online, so I'm surprised this isn't something the can fix. Instability to this degree is really off putting.

Anytime I tap on the locate icon for Ned Flanders, it crashes the game. Becoming such a pain now I have given up playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I used to spend ages working on my town but I havent bothered in ages due to the crashes. I have Squidport done (more or less, just have extra tiles to do something with) and a few other bits but the majority is just fcuked together anywhere it'll fit.

Valentines update has hit the servers, just waiting for the app stores to get the update.

See spoilers here : -http://tstonews.com/valentines-spoilers/

The much hated wheel is making a return to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Iceberg

update landed, first task is to harvest 'something' from the farm (I won't spoil what is it).

Thing is, I had corn growing with a good 60+ days left, but when it followed the prompt to harvest what is required for the quest, the corn was harvested as complete.

Might be a one off (I'm on iOS) but if this works for others some nice cash and XP there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Iceberg wrote: »
    update landed, first task is to harvest 'something' from the farm (I won't spoil what is it).

Thing is, I had corn growing with a good 60+ days left, but when it followed the prompt to harvest what is required for the quest, the corn was harvested as complete.

Might be a one off (I'm on iOS) but if this works for others some nice cash and XP there.

nevermind!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Update still now showing on the iOS App Store for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Iceberg wrote: »

The corn thing worked for me too. The day after I planted I got a prompt for Perfection :mad:
    DubDJ wrote: »
    Update still now showing on the iOS App Store for me.

I had to search. It didnt show as an update with the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Iceberg

so the corn trick seems to work, but there is a downside.

The update reset me to level 37 (I did get a level up bonus though).
    This meant I lost everything from the last updates, including the blimp and the courthouse. Seems to be happening for others also.

• Advertisement

my son's game updated... mine hasn't yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

The update is so slow update 19/148 120.9/593mb this is after a half hour 😫

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Anyone else's update not working? Mine keeps sayin undergoing maintenance!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

my son's game updated... mine hasn't yet

I went into the app store and it updated from there Pam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

LOVING that you can now delete friends from the game. Bout time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Wellyd wrote: »
    Anyone else's update not working? Mine keeps sayin undergoing maintenance!

Mine stopped updating and saying the same

I went into the app store and it updated from there Pam.

did that hun thanks... but now the game won't load haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

did that hun thanks... but now the game won't load haha

Try turning phone off and back on again.i had no problem thankfully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I've updated via the Play store and the splash screen but now all I get is Bart :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Yup cashed in my corn too. Saved me 75 days!! Took me a few secs to figure out what all b the money was from!! Woo hoo!

Advertisement