Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

I can logged in on the iPhone but the the iPad mini is a no go area really annoying. Hope they extend or give some reward cause of the issues.

I had same problem I deleted it off iPad and reinstalled it and it's working

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

5starpool wrote: »
    I can't log in either, but once again my other half can. Really annoying. My roses should be ready as well.

I haven't been able to get in all day. My roses would have been ready hours ago and I will have broken my daily log in chain.

Every update is the same. Really getting annoyed with it now.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Why do some of your friends characters not have hearts over them? Pretty annoying as well that the more friends you have the less hearts you get for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

ok you know when you are sending valentines cards and it says on the bottom of the screen

"you get 5 hearts for the next 19 friends" does that reset after 24 hours? and what happens when the 19 gets to 0 as i don't have enough friends to make it?

hoodwinked wrote: »
    ok you know when you are sending valentines cards and it says on the bottom of the screen

"you get 5 hearts for the next 19 friends" does that reset after 24 hours? and what happens when the 19 gets to 0 as i don't have enough friends to make it?

I'm nearly at the end of the 3 heart friends, so I'll let you know soon if no one else responds.

• Advertisement

What happens it that when you get to 1 heart (after 40 friends) it says your next 180 actions are 1 heart, which will take you up to the maximum number of friends anyone can have, 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Have had 4 spins so far and won bench x 2, pond and fence. Anyone having better luck?..

Have had 4 spins so far and won bench x 2, pond and fence. Anyone having better luck?..

I got 4 different things on my 4 spins.

Love Bench, Fountain of Love, Lovely Fence, Lovely Lampost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Am I missing something?
    Got the update and set about growing my first rose.
    But I'm not seeing the wheel or anything like the Christmas quest etc

Do I have to wait until I harvest the first rose?

ta
    R

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yup the event really doesn't kick off until you've harvested roses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

ta

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Grimebox wrote: »
    Do you guys ever buy donuts in this? I'm making a point of resisting. I don't particularly want to support the business model more so than anything else

You can get them without paying but it's unlikely we are allowed link since it isnt 100% legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I harvested my roses really late last night (after 2am) and I had no problems with logging in then. This event seems like a much more simplified version of the Christmas one. So far I've gotten two heart balloons, the love bench and the fountain of love. I just hope it's not going to be like the Christmas one and I end up with 10 of the same items and not being able to collect them all.

The little banner at the bottom of the friends screen which mentions 'X amount of hearts for the next X actions', does this mean you can give out that amount of hearts for the next few friends characters and then you've to wait for it to reset again, or will the amount of hearts keep reducing every time until all your friends are finished and it then resets when they're out of timelock?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

for me it just keeps reducing...not sure if it resets or just goes down to 1:1

for me it just keeps reducing...not sure if it resets or just goes down to 1:1

Thanks, haven't had time to go through enough friends yet to see what happens. Seems like the better way. It's a less extreme way to slow us down.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Thanks, haven't had time to go through enough friends yet to see what happens. Seems like the better way. It's a less extreme way to slow us down.

As I posted above, it goes like this:

First 30 actions (so 10 friends) - 5 roses
    Second 30 actions (so 10 friends) - 4 roses
    Third 30 actions (so 10 friends) - 3 roses
    Fourth 30 actions (so 10 friends) - 2 roses
    Everyone Else 180 actions (so 60 friends) - 1 rose

That accounts for a max of 300 actions a day with the max of 100 friends. The most roses you can collect from friends in a day is 600.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

5starpool wrote: »
    As I posted above, it goes like this:

First 30 actions (so 10 friends) - 5 roses
    Second 30 actions (so 10 friends) - 4 roses
    Third 30 actions (so 10 friends) - 3 roses
    Fourth 30 actions (so 10 friends) - 2 roses
    Everyone Else 180 actions (so 10 friends so 60 friends) - 1 rose

That accounts for a max of 300 actions a day with the max of 100 friends. The most roses you can collect from friends in a day is 600.

Edit your post above.

Ya, sorry, cut/paste error.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    You can get them without paying but it's unlikely we are allowed link since it isnt 100% legal.

Well I'm done with this game. Unlimited donuts makes you realise how futile the entire thing is. Good luck gents

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

I'm very meh about this update, the only event I really enjoyed prize wise was the easter one (hated the eggs but they were worth it) won't be disappointed if I don't unlock the tunnel of love.

Getting very sick of the server issues though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Any idea who can be sent on tasks to earn hearts? Marge/Homer and Milhouse/Lisa is all I've spotted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Grimebox wrote: »
    Well I'm done with this game. Unlimited donuts makes you realise how futile the entire thing is. Good luck gents
    yeah, it's getting to be a pain in the ass with all the crashes and what not. Just deleted it from phone and tablet. have fun

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

The wheel hates me, all I can win is the lovely fence :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

I think that we are limited to one tap on a character during friends visit's.

So it probably would be a good idea to have the majority of your characters idle or on visible task's for the duration of the event.

Don't forget to collect your cards, so more visitors can leave you more.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Game down again

Haven't been able to get into the game for longer than a minute or so. I login, then start collecting, and after about 60 seconds it gives me the server disconnected message. Then whenever I open the app it just says syncronizing and doesn't let me in the game. The only way is to login on my other device and ok all the warning prompts about loosing unsaved gameplay.

Both my iPhone and iPad do the same thing. So it couldn't be the app on the device itself, it must be on the sever side of things. Hope they sort it soon. This game becomes more and more of a boring game to play with each of these bugs that appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

ever since the update every second neighbour I visit I can't click anything in their town.... even though I have three actions there is no cards to click.... no money signs to click and no buildings to graffiti.... anyone else having this issue??

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kearylicious

chick7 wrote: »
    ever since the update every second neighbour I visit I can't click anything in their town.... even though I have three actions there is no cards to click.... no money signs to click and no buildings to graffiti.... anyone else having this issue??

There are no buildings with cash to tap during the event, although I have seen crops over Cletus's farm...

Only one card can be dropped on each character, so your neighbour may not have collected the cards left. So make sure to collect the valentines left in your town as soon as possible to maximize the number of cards you can receive,

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

There are no buildings with cash to tap during the event, although I have seen crops over Cletus's farm...

Only one card can be dropped on each character, so your neighbour may not have collected the cards left. So make sure to collect the valentines left in your town as soon as possible to maximize the number of cards you can receive,

awh I see,thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Hi all, my daughter just started playing and would appreciate some friends. Her name is booksrule123.
    Thanks

Advertisement