Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Has anyone else noticed that friends are finally in alphabetical order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

ok i recently moved from ios to android, and therefore my simpsons joined me,

does anybody on android have issues with the app suddenly crashing or also moving really slowly when placing roads/water ways?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

What android device are you running some of the mare awful for games.

What android device are you running some of the mare awful for games.

Galaxy s4 software version 4.3

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Him not that so. S4's are top of the line Samsung. Have you tried a reinstall?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

hoodwinked wrote: »
    ok i recently moved from ios to android, and therefore my simpsons joined me,

does anybody on android have issues with the app suddenly crashing or also moving really slowly when placing roads/water ways?

no... but I've noticed on my son's game when his characters are walking past a building or fence they disappear like they are walking under it

Him not that so. S4's are top of the line Samsung. Have you tried a reinstall?

i have done that this morning so i will see how it works...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

chick7 wrote: »
    no... but I've noticed on my son's game when his characters are walking past a building or fence they disappear like they are walking under it

Same. Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

chick7 wrote: »

Wouldn't worry about it. Been happening to mine since I started. Anybody else noticed characters doubt the moonwalk from time to time? Facing in one direction and moving diagonally across the screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

I got my town feature on Adipose stream last night. Won the privilege on the show.

My town is long overdue and redesign and the dismantle of my blue house farm. Once the current event is over I will probably do it.

Save up my hearts today! Started with 170. 100 from crops/quests. 549 from visits. 230ish from friends visits.

Got 2 Flower carts from my 5 spins. First time getting the train. So just 2 more items to hit on the wheel.
    PhotoPainter_20140209202949.jpg

Regards
    John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Wheel actually seems random this time. I've only twice landed on something I already had. Should get the last three handy enough.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Has the tile glitch been fixed in this update?

faceman wrote: »
    Has the tile glitch been fixed in this update?

We don't know as it's not tap-able at the moment with this event.

If you still have a handshake over it and over 150 tiles, do not tap it, because you won't be able to build more. Maybe after this event it will be tap-able again.

This needs to be seen to be believed: http://i.imgur.com/mrTkEJM.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    This needs to be seen to be believed: http://i.imgur.com/mrTkEJM.jpg

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..no way......and if way..then...i dont have enough free time...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Woohoo, 30 donuts in the weekly mystery box!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

I'd like to go on record by saying that this event is the biggest load of bollox ever. Could not be bothered.

7ofBrian wrote: »
    I'd like to go on record by saying that this event is the biggest load of bollox ever. Could not be bothered.

Couldnt agree any more with this. The wheel is vastly improved, but it's still a bit meh. All for a Krustyland ride too? Pretty crappy prize. Would much rather it was run the same as the Christmas update. Collect hearts for the main prize(s) while the wheel is extras.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Wheel actually seems random this time. I've only twice landed on something I already had. Should get the last three handy enough.

I have just had balloons and fountains mostly and the stupid cart. Going to be tough getting everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I have just had balloons and fountains mostly and the stupid cart. Going to be tough getting everything.

Gazebos and lamp posts for me.

• Advertisement

Something like my first six spins got six different items? Sounds like it really is random so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Really boring event with a lot of crappy prizes, got three spins last night and landed on the fences each time. I know this is not one of the major events but the past valentines update was a lot better, and the prizes and buildings were a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

I was lucky as I played last year so had most of items in spin so only two items away. Seems to take ages to get 200 hearts tho.

Need more friends as most mine have stopped. My user name is bulmersgal

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jelenka

Got my krustyland tunnel yesterday , not worth the effort to be honest . I was probably on a winning streak as I got squeaky voice teen in my mystery box a few days ago too woo hoo :)

Just got my Tunnel as well! Had 6 spins due to marge and homer's task paying out 200 hearts.

I got my last prize the Bird Bath on my sixth spin.

I was just getting ready to try the two devices trick to get it, but I didn't have too. So don't know if it works on this wheel.

I have complete all the valentines quest except for Brandine Defend Springfield From Terrorists, which is in progress. + her giving birth(* 3)

The majority of my character are protesting in channel 6, so anyone visiting it just south right of my landing zone.
    I had to redo level 38 quests due to the bug at the start of the event!

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

jelenka wrote: »
    Got my krustyland ride yesterday

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jelenka

endacl wrote: »
    :D
    Yeah ok, I edited :)

What i am finding annoying is the fact you cannot sell the valentines crap,

i don't want 6 valentines band stand thingy's in my town and i like my storage to be empty! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

Its been kindly brought to my attention that asking for cheats is wrong. Which i thank for the tip off but seriously stuck on level 38

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Its been kindly brought to my attention that asking for cheats is wrong. Which i thank for the tip off but seriously stuck on level 38

What do you mean by stuck?

Advertisement