Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Its been kindly brought to my attention that asking for cheats is wrong. Which i thank for the tip off but seriously stuck on level 38

Level 38 is the highest level available at the minute. No one is higher than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

5starpool wrote: »
    Level 38 is the highest level available at the minute. No one is higher than that.

Thats what i mean its boring as hell and even my other ac is up to date. Surely they have some other tricks especialy since simpsons around along time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

On day 4 of attempting to rearrange my town. My storage box doesn't seem to be getting any emptier. Gotten to the point where I'm just putting stuff in random places which is defeating the purpose :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Is it down again can't seem to get on these days at all

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Free gift today, I got the choo choo train :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Free gift today, I got the choo choo train :)

Snap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

this valentines day stuff is boring, the prizes from the wheel are crap.

Need to look at adding more characters and quickly

What about Mona Simpson?

Any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Any other suggestions?

More land. More levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

What about Mona Simpson?

Any other suggestions?

Isnt Mona dead?

They dont need more characters, they just need to do more with the ones they have. What's the last thing Martin did? Moe? Krabapple? Skinner? Once they are introduced and the initial quests are done, they are forgotten about expect for the send everyone tasks. The next two level updates should only be to give a chunk of the rarely used characters a meaning to exist, and to make the game playable again.

she is but so is Maude :D

Just the first one to spring to mind
    The whole game just seems to have died a death for me, the christmas stuff was good but now meh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Just to check for collecting hearts all there is to do is:
    * Collect hearts and earn a spin for every 200
    * Get the gifts from spins
    * Get all gifts from spins and get KL ride

If so I'm well done, was really luck and got all the prizes with 3 or 4 visits (I only spun when I had 6/8 tokens).

Still have to finish the Mindy quest (have sent M & H for dinner, the last quest?)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭teddansonswig

Just tapped in all as usual and found myself playing someone elses game! Simception....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

What about Mona Simpson?

Any other suggestions?

lionel hutz would be a nice addition

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Got the tunnel of love. All the other prizes are sitting in the inventory and that's where they'll stay. Hope the next event is better.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

feel free to add me.

iamstop

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Just rushed Brandine to birth a spuckler to see if there is an actual character and there is. Got Dubya first up, no tasks but he will rob some money each day, she's up the duff again now for spuckler number 2, but will wait the 90 days this time round

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

KevIRL wrote: »
    Just rushed Brandine to birth a spuckler to see if there is an actual character and there is. Got Dubya first up, no tasks but he will rob some money each day, she's up the duff again now for spuckler number 2, but will wait the 90 days this time round

I had seen the three characters in the character menu and I wondered how they'd be introduced. Only about two hours ago did I finish Brandine's tasks and the give birth to spucklers one opened up. I was shocked by the 90 days time, I'll have all three in 9 months time :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

DubDJ wrote: »
    I had seen the three characters in the character menu and I wondered how they'd be introduced. Only about two hours ago did I finish Brandine's tasks and the give birth to spucklers one opened up. I was shocked by the 90 days time, I'll have all three in 9 months time :eek:

could have been worse... they could have made it actual time and made it nine months to give birth to one of them :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

How do you trigger the Brandine task?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

she's a premium character. 90 donuts i think.

got my last wheel item yesterday. fyi the wheel 2 devices cheat still works.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

My game crashes when I visit friends so sorry if I haven't been getting around to you. I'm trying to get where I can but it's very frustrating.

can you please pm that helpful hint about the wheel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Vojera wrote: »
    My game crashes when I visit friends so sorry if I haven't been getting around to you. I'm trying to get where I can but it's very frustrating.

same here,its a pain in the bollix.Game is becoming a chore...

have Brandine but no sign of the spucklers task
    How is it triggered?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

have Brandine but no sign of the spucklers task
    How is it triggered?

You have to finish all her quests first! And then the task to give birth will be added to her task list. 90 days (or 30 donuts) for each of the three children.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Isnt Mona dead?

They dont need more characters, they just need to do more with the ones they have. What's the last thing Martin did? Moe? Krabapple? Skinner? Once they are introduced and the initial quests are done, they are forgotten about expect for the send everyone tasks. The next two level updates should only be to give a chunk of the rarely used characters a meaning to exist, and to make the game playable again.

Completely agree, I dont play anymore except when there's an event. its boring otherwise.

corkie wrote: »
    You have to finish all her quests first! And then the task to give birth will be added to her task list. 90 days (or 30 donuts) for each of the three children.

Great thanks had finished all hers, thought it would be highlighted in yellow like the others

How do i get the peta van?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

You need to get luann Van houten/Cracker factory then you can buy it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭spillcoe

can you please pm that helpful hint about the wheel

I'd also appreciate that hint!

Advertisement