Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

can you please pm that helpful hint about the wheel
    spillcoe wrote: »
    I'd also appreciate that hint!

See here

I haven't tested it myself on this wheel, because I got all the wheel items and the tunnel of love.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

Some reason i was given 10 donuts free today for no reason when i logged in!!! Has this happend to anyone else?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Has anyone logged in with FB instead of Origin accounts?

Just wondering what happens to your friend list

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Some reason i was given 10 donuts free today for no reason when i logged in!!! Has this happend to anyone else?!

Might it have been the mystery box?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

No I had ten extra donuts when I logged in too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Aw, I didn't get any.

I'm tempted by Gil's offer. I was going to use my donuts for Dr Frink, but that's 150 vs 200 for Krustylu Studio and Sideshow Mel, a cannon and Dr Nick.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Just started this and not really sure what I'm doing. I'm level 6 with The Simpsons house, Flanders' house, the Kwik-E-Mart and Cletus' farm.

Is there a consistent way of getting donuts?

J. Marston wrote: »
    Just started this and not really sure what I'm doing. I'm level 6 with The Simpsons house, Flanders' house, the Kwik-E-Mart and Cletus' farm.

Have you done homers ten taps trick yet? See here.

Other than the above you sometimes get donuts from having Homer/Lisa cleaning up rubbish. (Some people like to keep it for decoration).

Make sure to turn on confirm donut spend in settings, so you don't accidentally spend your precious donuts!

Your a long way away from it but you also can get 3 donuts in the bonus levels when you reached the max level (38 at present).

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

J. Marston wrote: »

The most important thing is to not get fooled early on into thinking donuts are easily gathered. The game seems to try to give you this impression so you p*ss away your first few. You will get 1 or 2 when you level up, you'll occasionally get a handful as part of events. The ones for cleaning up rubbish are extremely rare, but not as rare as the ones you sometimes get for tapping things in your friends towns. Hoard them and use the wikis to carefully research how best to spend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

I started a new account. As i said on here before, my original account glitched €1.5bn into my money which, in the long run, sucked all of the fun out of the game so I decided to start over. My new SN is angryformoney, feel free to add me. I'll still keep my other account going but not likely to visit friends with it so feel free to remove that from your friends too, wont be offended. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I accidentally tapped my boardwalk tile yesterday. I can't build anymore cause I've reached the maximum :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I started a new account. As i said on here before, my original account glitched €1.5bn into my money which, in the long run, sucked all of the fun out of the game so I decided to start over. My new SN is angryformoney, feel free to add me. I'll still keep my other account going but not likely to visit friends with it so feel free to remove that from your friends too, wont be offended. ;)

It'll take a while but just spend it all on decorations, hit the doughnut bonus and get tons and tons of doughnuts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

gubbie wrote: »
    It'll take a while but just spend it all on decorations, hit the doughnut bonus and get tons and tons of doughnuts!!

its a pity there is no way to spend your in game money on donuts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Game has been timing out on me for days now, anyone else having the same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kearylicious

54 spins on that bloody wheel and still no bird bath!!! Don't think I'll have enough hearts for another spin before the time is up. Really annoying me!!!

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Game has been timing out on me for days now, anyone else having the same issue?

It hasn't been timing out for me but it has been randomly booting me out. Very frustrating.

Just did what will probably be my last spin. No dice. Doubt I'll get the last item now.

A little over 12 Hours in the Event!

Last chance's to spin for items on the wheel!

If your still looking for items on the wheel, to get your tunnel, The pond (30D) and Train (50D) can be bought to complete the wheel if they are items your looking for.

Haven't tried it myself but there is reports of the two device trick working on this wheel see here.

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I've not put any effort in to this event but got the final item on the wheel last night.

The only characters I've been sending on tasks are the ones who get the exclamation mark. I just couldn't be bothered!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I've not put any effort in to this event but got the final item on the wheel last night.

The only characters I've been sending on tasks are the ones who get the exclamation mark. I just couldn't be bothered!

I've been the exact same lately. I've gone from playing it to multiple times a day & sending characters on tasks to fit around my day, to now only playing when I remember! The Valentine's update didn't help either, it just felt so dull to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Mars Bar wrote: »

I got all the items in a few days but otherwise, exact same for me. Maybe the odd random character but usually just those that are prompted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

I got all my items about 2 weeks ago, around the time we got the free spin. Got my last 2 items from 2 spins. Thought it was rigged to be honest. Looking forward to this event finishing. Hopefully st patricks day will be better

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I must be the only person who didn't get all items. Still have one left. Most boring update so far

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

faceman wrote: »
    I must be the only person who didn't get all items. Still have one left. Most boring update so far

I haven't bothered much with this update either. I have two items left to get, and I had some already since last year. I'm fairly bored with it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Don't have all the items on the wheel.
    Touch annoying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I've toe items to get the last two weeks or so. I just can't seem to land on them. Gonna login now and have another go.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I am two short for all the items, wasn't really bothered to be honest. Bit of a pants event and couldn't visit friends without the ' unfortunately tapped out has stopped' message after every three.

I managed to squeeze one more spin in before the event finished this morning.
    It was a last minute dash, trying to visit friends while the game was constantly crashing, seeing that little heart total rise far too slowly for my liking, but finally I reached 200 hearts.

"This is it", I thought, "my last shot". I closed my eyes and spun the wheel, finding it too hard to choose a starting point. It spun and spun, the fastest spin I'd ever had in this event. I watched as the last item I needed, the balloons, flew past the arrow again and again. The tension as the wheel slowed was palpable. It looked possible, those balloons weren't too far away. Oh look, it's stopping. Come on, come on! Will it? WILL IT?

NO! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Another feckin' bird bath.

No Tunnel of Love for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

i gave up a week ago on this...as per above I only bother with the exclamation mark people at this point....

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

I still have the valentines **** going on.... hasnt changed yet for me so I think I'll go clicking and try for the tunnel

• Advertisement

No sign of the update to remove valentines event!

And no leaks of upcoming content, so we probably wont get a level update today.

Some of my friends are about to come out of timelock, anyone still collecting hearts for the last spins on the wheel? So I know who to visit?

Must of my friends don't come out of timelock till 23:30.

Advertisement