Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

Whats timelock??? Well next is paddies day! Add me im howyabud and littlelfhugger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Whats timelock???
    Timelock is where you can only tap your friends towns once per 24 hours. They're "time-locked" until the 24 hour period is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

coolisin wrote: »
    Don't have all the items on the wheel.
    Touch annoying!!

The items were a bit poxy to be fair... i wanted that pond thingy but that's about it. Im now the proud owner of several gazebos and 7 flower carts which are f%k all use to nobody.can't even give them away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

It's a pity you can't trade them with your friends so get them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

The items were a bit poxy to be fair... i wanted that pond thingy but that's about it. Im now the proud owner of several gazebos and 7 flower carts which are f%k all use to nobody.can't even give them away

Or sell them. Cluttering up either your town or your inventory...

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Make a lovers garden and dump all the stuff in that garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I made a back lot for all the junk. I know it'll only get bigger and bigger, but it keeps everything out of the way.

ive hidden most behind buildings that had a bit of land behind or next to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Valentines Takedown due today! Link taken down by spAnser.

Should be an app store update, so If your still trying to get the last item on the wheel. Don't update until you have used your last spins.

New social currency event in the pipeline

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

You can hide neighbours now?!

• Advertisement

Another 'Whacking Day' type of event would be a bit o' craic.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

endacl wrote: »
    Another 'Whacking Day' type of event would be a bit o' craic.

gtfo_get_out_guy_rage_face_comic_meme_postcards-r0f2c1a2d1fb6471e9a85586b3a13e652_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

sorry

:(

i want whacking day i didnt have tapped out last year as android wasnt covered, why would you hide neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

i want whacking day i didnt have tapped out last year as android wasnt covered, why would you hide neighbours.

You must have just missed it last year! I am on android as well. It came out on android February 6, 2013! Which means I am close to 1st year anniversary of playing. I missed valentines last year.

Since I have the Irish Pub, which was released for paddy's day last year.

We are encouraged to graffiti buildings with this new social aspect to the game. Because then your friend can collect Friend(Frink) points in there town.

The buildings that can be graffiti-ed are moes, school, police station and the town hall.

If your worried about your righteous rating dropping, buy 13 training walls and hide them behind buildings.

I am moving them buildings into my landing zone, so they are easy to find!

Also we can't clean other people's graffiti in friends towns, which makes sense, So that means visiting your own town regularly to collect!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

I am looking for active players to add to my neighbourhood list. My id is gmt76.

qwertz wrote: »
    I am looking for active players to add to my neighbourhood list. My id is gmt76.

Just add people from this thread. If they're not at the limit, they won't refuse you.

Please add me im howyabud

• Advertisement

Can any please add littleElfhugger he has hardly any friends

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Also can ppl add me bulmersgal I need more active friends

Screenshot_2014-02-27-22-25-56-1.jpg

Was at the above number of Friend (Frink) Points and thanks to my friends visit's to my town, I unlocked the Olmec Head.

Screenshot_2014-02-27-23-42-33-1.jpg

If anyone on is interested in possibly winning an app store voucher try watching TheAdiposeTV on twitch Saturday Night 9pm.

Note: Graffiti buildings are the best choice of tap at present

Regards
    John

Cheers to everyone who added howyabud and littleElfhugger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I haven't been able to get in since yesterday, it has been crashing loads since the new update.

The adipose show reach 153 viewers and the store credit was won!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Still not able to get in today. On my nexus 7. Tried all the turn off and on again, make sure the app closed properly. Just getting the hated red picture of Bart with the plug :(

Mrsflushdraw delete the app and reinstall it has happend to me a few times . Im on andriod

Has anyone achieved the next FP prize yet

• Advertisement

Has anyone achieved the next FP prize yet

Screenshot_2014-03-02-15-51-25-1.jpg

Didn't rush it with donuts!

Advertisement