Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

Fairplay to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

There's no time limit on these, is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    There's no time limit on these, is there?

No time rush, it's a permanent feature and hopefully EA will be adding more prizes in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Have just gotten the nephew into this add him please: jedieoghan472.

Ah of this is a permenent feature then it's ok, cause if it was a rush job it'd be very frustrating as the amount of towns I log into and you can get nothing out of!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Mrsflushdraw delete the app and reinstall it has happend to me a few times . Im on andriod

Deleted and reinstalled the app. Now it isn't working at all :( It is trying to download the updates and then going to the red screen. I am wondering if it is a Nexus 7 2012 issue? Anyone else play on the 2012 version?

• Advertisement

coolisin wrote: »
    Ah of this is a permenent feature then it's ok, cause if it was a rush job it'd be very frustrating as the amount of towns I log into and you can get nothing out of!

Maybe have a look at how active your friends are by checking when they last log in.

Tips:
    1. Don't collect from your own town buildings, so people have things to tap! (Make sure to clear handshakes!)
    2. Mop up your graffiti regularly so more people can graffiti it!

More tips available here

Deleted and reinstalled the app. Now it isn't working at all :( It is trying to download the updates and then going to the red screen. I am wondering if it is a Nexus 7 2012 issue? Anyone else play on the 2012 version?

I play on N7(2012), other than the annoying crash (now and then) and taking over 12 mins to get into 1 friends town. It's okay!

Try clearing the app data and cache, you will have to download the updates again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

corkie wrote: »

I play on N7(2012), other than the annoying crash (now and then) and taking over 12 mins to get into 1 friends town. It's okay!

Try clearing the app data and cache, you will have to download the updates again.

I tried all that and still not working. Hopefully it will sort itself out soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Seans_Username

do yous wanna be sound and give my friend an add? he's mad for tapped out and just wants some active friends :P he added a load of people but they've not accepted and that was a while back
    username is seanbrooks239

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

do yous wanna be sound and give my friend an add? he's mad for tapped out and just wants some active friends :P he added a load of people but they've not accepted and that was a while back
    username is seanbrooks239
    There's a limit to how many friends you can add, so tell him don't take it personally. It sometimes lets you send the invitation even if the other person's friends list is full.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

about 100 away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Thanks corkie helpful as always!!
    Yeah a lot of the players are active-ish it's just obviously I'm getting to their towns too late as they have already loads of handshakes to clear.
    Ah working away on it anyway. I will need to have a clear out of very in active players soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Patties*day update!

No new level and can't see anything just yet! Ask you to send homer to Cletus farm!
    You need milhouse next and it gives you option of buying premium bird for 40 donuts.

* St Patricks or Paddy day :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

bulmersgal wrote: »
    Patties day update!

It's Paddys Day or St Patricks Day never patties day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Wellyd wrote: »

It was a joke, I always remember them saying it years ago on the simpsons

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

Wellyd wrote: »

I hate when Americans call it Patties day.... trust them to take another countries national holiday and rename it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

chick7 wrote: »
    I hate when Americans call it Patties day.... trust them to take another countries national holiday and rename it lol

Say 'Patty' out loud in an American accent. It explains itself. Not really a big deal. Won't be long till the whingin' Patties start numerous threads on the same topic over on AH....

;)

The update to today is for a limited episode tie-in and not for Paddys day!

It's a three part quest, and homer get's the first four hour task of "I say Pomato, You say Pomahto Pt. 1" .

There is a Bird available from it that cost 40 donuts.

unlock_freedom.png

Anyone catch the conversation between Bart and Milhouse?
    Clicked on it too quick and missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

Clicked on it too quick and missed it

Just Milhouse and Bart discussing about having new pets or something and that Milhouse thought he was Bart's pet except he cleaned up his own poop! Weird really. Then it tells you that bird is now available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Spoiler tags just in case
    Milhouse: Bart, I’m worried about this text message you sent me.
    Bart: I said I was looking for a new pet. So what?
    Milhouse: But I thought I was your favorite pet! Your little pet Milhouse who’s so great because he cleans up his own poops. Mostly.
    Bart: Milhouse for the last time try and remember you’re a human. I meant an ANIMAL pet, something dangerous and exciting.
    Milhouse: Like a gerbil in a ball? Oh boy! Just imagine the thrill of not knowing where he’ll roll next!
    Bart: Sure. You get your gerbil. I’m getting the animal that dives from the sky at Mach 1 and eats your gerbil.

• Advertisement

pedatron wrote: »
    Just Milhouse and Bart discussing about having new pets or something and that Milhouse thought he was Bart's pet except he cleaned up his own poop! Weird really. Then it tells you that bird is now available.

Ta just picked up the bird

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mudlan

30 Doughnuts in a Mystery Box!

Mudlan wrote: »
    30 Doughnuts in a Mystery Box!

Jammy sod. I got a parking lot (",)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mudlan

Its the only decent item ive gotten in a long time!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

newspaper dispenser.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Got a park bench ha ha. Plus just lost 4 donuts cause they sneakily turned off the 'confirm donut spend' all I got was another bet on Springfield downs which I only click on cause it's there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

mightyreds wrote: »
    Got a park bench ha ha. Plus just lost 4 donuts cause they sneakily turned off the 'confirm donut spend' all I got was another bet on Springfield downs which I only click on cause it's there.

same happened me two weeks ago, i was livid! why have that button there if they are going to disable it every now and then? :mad:

just got Snowball II

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

250. The last thing I need is more virtual money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

hoodwinked wrote: »
    same happened me two weeks ago, i was livid! why have that button there if they are going to disable it every now and then? :mad:

Yeah it's the first time it's happened to me but I was so annoyed when it happened, takes ages to build up those 4 donuts

Advertisement