Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Add me jonnycivic24, I have added a few names from this thread already :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

zachler wrote: »
    Egg buddy?!

Added you - username is niallom56

As in we both give each other our eggs! Seems like we'll need a lot of snakes for this update...

I now have 40 eggs. Anyone, let me know if you want to be my egg buddy!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

4 hours left until homer completes the first whacking day mission! When do I get eggs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

Added some folks for the whacking day fun. Plenty of eggs here, so will get sharing'em!

faceman wrote: »
    4 hours left until homer completes the first whacking day mission! When do I get eggs?

As soon as you finish your task you get to start whacking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

5 donuts to add someone as a friend? O_o

Is it? Is that why I can't see people's towns that have accepted my friend requests?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

It's 5 doughnuts to complete the task WITHOUT making friends.

To add a friend you need an origin account, then click the friends icon in bottom right hand corner, then on the next screen click the friends symbol again that has a mini + sign (or a number if you have a pending request) and you can search for friends.

I have accepted everyone who has added me and dropped eggs into some towns.

I've sent two friend requests which were accepted, but I can't see their towns, any idea if that's normal or is there a time delay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Ive added the peeps off here. 7ofBrian is my name if you want to add?

• Advertisement

7ofBrian wrote: »
    Ive added the peeps off here. 7ofBrian is my name if you want to add?

I tried but its giving me an error! (It is for everyone. I'll try again later)

If anyone else has added me but not put up their user name here let me know your user name because I've got about 10'other requests pending

Have any of ye had the opportunity to go whacking?!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Started adding everyone now, mines AbdulAbhaile if anyone would like to send a request.

Edit: sent requests to everyone above this post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭recyclops

eggs are appearing on my springfield what is it that i do with them it wont do anything while i click

recyclops wrote: »
    eggs are appearing on my springfield what is it that i do with them it wont do anything while i click

Maybe they hatch after a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Added ye all there. I'm MaryDrummer and I'm on level 17 (sounds like an AA intro!).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Sweet anroids can now have friends and be friends with iOS users :D

CSSE09 wrote: »
    Started adding everyone now, mines AbdulAbhaile if anyone would like to send a request.

Edit: sent requests to everyone above this post

Thanks for vandalising my town. It's made it far more interesting for me already! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

recyclops wrote: »
    Can you whack snakes yet? When you can (after Homer's "quest" is complete), go into "whacking mode" (click the snake symbol in the top right hand corner) and then you can whack the eggs (and snakes obviously).

Now could someone drop some eggs in my town ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭recyclops

am able to whack snakes up to 50 snakes and a couple of eggs cant spend any yet :(

I read on the EA forums that 1 snake will spawn every 8 minutes, up to a max of 50 snakes spawned, so every 6-7 hours you'd have to whack them before more will come along.

Oh one other thing, don't send lisa to release snakes on other peoples towns, it reduces their snake count - they'd have to re-whack them and that'd be a problem as they'd count towards the max hold of 50 until collected again. You can send her to the "other springfield" though so no harm will be done :)

• Advertisement

What is this snack whacking and egg dropping about? I have homer whacking imaginary snakes and I have one egg laid.

Also, what's the idea of having a load of Brown houses? For money?

Thanks to you all who accepted my friend requests also.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Added everyone up as far as 7ofbrian before it started giving me errors, probably because of too many pending requests!

Username DamoElDiablo
    Feel free to add me!

Turns out my username is actually damienholm979

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Gave loads of eggs there you lucky people!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Hey guys been playing this for a good while but finding my current "friends" aren't leaving any eggs in my town so I've gone stingy with mine as well. I'd be very interested in adding some people who are interested in dropping eggs in each others towns. My username is dkeogh

I'll start adding a few of you guys from here now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

My username is Mikeruurds. I've added a few of you!

I'd drop eggs if someone would explain to me how to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

If anyone want to add me it would be great KingOfTheHula, playing on android if that matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Mine is corkrose

I figured it out! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭zachler

gubbie wrote: »
    As in we both give each other our eggs! Seems like we'll need a lot of snakes for this update...

I now have 40 eggs. Anyone, let me know if you want to be my egg buddy!

I can see me getting frustrated here - so far I'm just giving eggs away to "friends" and getting zip in return.

Nice little hedge message in idugshoves - "Thnx 4 eggs!" - cute!

(my username: niallom56)

Advertisement