Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

i dropped all my 200 odd eggs but im not getting many now.
    how are you all able to drop hundreds at a time?
    i get about 10 a day

steviepatt424

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

sundodger5 wrote: »
    Second drop of the day done to antodeco, think about 180 today in total.

Thanks for that. Based on those figures, yourself and Jubella accounted for over 90% of my eggs today! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Did 3 drops of about 30-40 eggs today antodeco

(yurtburger)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

Thanks everyone!

I have reached 5921(5986) snakes and 612(625) eggs! Got no donuts from all the eggs i tapped today!

I started with 3936 snakes at 23:43 last night that's again of 1985(2050) snakes!

Question do I share my eggs on both list or just on the list I am on, so far i have only given eggs to my list!

On another note has anyone been experiencing game crash just after the tap to continue?

My solution to it is as follows!
    1. Force a game save my attempting to start the game on another device and then coming back to your main device and loading it again!
    2. Clear data and force stop of the game! doing this requires a download of an update!
    3. The game works again!

Playing on a Nexus 7

Next up on the first list is ruthiec890 and corkrose on the second! I will be sending corkrose a good few eggs because i got help to reach an earlier target! And I owe them!

Regards,
    John

22nd - ruthiec890 / corkrose
    23rd - lizziet90 / humanji
    24th - Jellybelly86 / the-joker-beyond
    25th - Orourkel / any-ire
    26th - heymcflyx / sundodger52
    27th - dpeppard / yurtburger
    28th - ProjectColossus / jurahnimho7
    29th - __________ / bulmersgal
    30th - chrischan101 / jennyojenj822
    1st - jaycecampes / kaimera_01899
    2nd - MaryDrummer / faceman101
    3rd - brianwebs767 / moonpie9588
    4th - collectingcats / steviepatt242
    5th -mikeruurds / gstan
    6th -michaeldoyle1984 / __________
    7th - fajitasgtr / __________
    8th - wossack / __________
    9th - wanosd620 / __________

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,611 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Ok I'm not getting much in terms do egg drops to my town so I've started stock piling eggs

If anyone would like to pair up with me, i.e. we only give eggs to each other, then let me know!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

Just left my final drop of eggs for you corkie!! That's all I can do now I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Just dropped off last of my eggs to corkie and Anto.

I split eggs evenly between both lists but a bad egg day resulted in about 40 each over the day.

rutheic890 left you 205
    corkrose left you 125

more after 4pm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

47 for ruthie

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Corkrose, I assume that's your username? You don't seem to be on my friends list...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

My game has been frozen the past two days, dropped a belated few for corkie and some for Ruth there.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

I thought we were just giving to the list we are on???

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

+1 to above, I've been sticking to the list I'm on, which I'll continue to do unless there is a consensus to do otherwise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

Nesie wrote: »
    I thought we were just giving to the list we are on???
    +1 to above, I've been sticking to the list I'm on, which I'll continue to do unless there is a consensus to do otherwise?

I've just been sticking to the list I'm on too. Thought this was the original agreement??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Same here. Dropping what I have to whoever is on the list. I've alread asked is this the way to do it, and anybody who has replied says it is.

Faceman, if you are just going to stockpile and swap with one person, can I suggest you remove your name from the list?

Sorry I must have misunderstood. I thought the idea of the second set of names was so more people could benefit. My bad.

The second list isn't filled though. I will stick to the list I am on from today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

will drop what i get to corkrose but ill only get about 20 eggs , how are some getting hundreds?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

I am working it as two separate lists and all eggs for the day to whoever is on top that day. Seems the logical way to do it.
    Open to correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,953 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

My understanding is that there are 2 lists. If you are in the left hand list, then you give your eggs to the person who is on the left-hand list, unless it is your day and then you get all the eggs. If you are in the right-hand list you give to the person in that list.

And if you're in neither list do as you will. Correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

my thoughts egg-sactly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

130 on the way to Ruthie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Guys I seem to be having issues leaving eggs so apoligies. I will send them on when my connection is fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Sent fair few eggs out to people who added me there in last couple of days unsure who though lol.

My username again is barney085.

Just left ruthiec890 another 200 eggs more to drop later!

I go with popular opinion and stick to dropping eggs to people on the first list!
    I owed corkrose eggs so thats why i dropped some there last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

If anyone's interested in doing a direct egg swap, eg. 100/200 egg's each way let me know!

Corkrose, dropped about 80 in front of your church.

Another 200 eggs for ruthiec890 just dropped in your town!
    Don't forget to let us know your stats at the end of the day?

How is everyone else doing! I'm on 6519 snakes another 981 to Bare-chested willie prize at 7500

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Dropping 85 for Corkrose now, hopefully more later if I get a chance.

Edit: Might help if I had you added, lol....invite sent

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Ruthie, just left some eggs for you there. Did a bigger drop this morning and will get you again later when I collect from other towns etc!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

50 dropped for ruthiec. Game crashed when I had around 30 down, came back and they were gone :(

Advertisement